California democRATs legalize pedophilia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't you participate in one of the other many threads started on this where it was shown that all this did was equalize the reporting requirements?

Still waiting for you to explain how the LGBT community stayed silent and actually praised a child stripper at a gay bar stripping for gay men.

Or are you going to run from it again?

No idea what you are talking about or how it applies here.

Ran away again. So gutless and so predictable.

The very fact you can't even condemn a child stripping for men at a gay bar tells us everything we need to know about your beliefs on this issue.

I have no clue what you are rambling about. Is this in the article somewhere?

n99yVTlGr0WUzyY1PCROJ5wvOtoa8Rt2M1swd_FgPEI.jpg
That guy looks like Adam Schiff. Eeewwww

/——-/ After decades of denying their secret agenda, democRATs make their move in the first step to legalize sex with children. Next step, make it 15 years difference.

A bill that would remove a requirement for offenders to register as a sex offender after committing certain sex acts with minors within a 10-year age difference is set to go to Gov. Gavin Newsom's desk after passing in both legislative houses.
California bill to lower penalties for sexual relations with minor heads to Newsom's desk
Pedophilia (alternatively spelt paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.
There has been no legalization of pedophilia in California.
/----/ " There has been no legalization of pedophilia in California. "
OK stop playing stupid and naive. As I pointed out - this is the FIRST step in legitimizing pedophilia. A bill that would remove a requirement for offenders to register as a sex offender after committing certain sex acts with minors within a 10-year age difference

That has long been the requirement for most.

/——-/ After decades of denying their secret agenda, democRATs make their move in the first step to legalize sex with children. Next step, make it 15 years difference.

A bill that would remove a requirement for offenders to register as a sex offender after committing certain sex acts with minors within a 10-year age difference is set to go to Gov. Gavin Newsom's desk after passing in both legislative houses.
California bill to lower penalties for sexual relations with minor heads to Newsom's desk
Pedophilia (alternatively spelt paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.
There has been no legalization of pedophilia in California.
/----/ " There has been no legalization of pedophilia in California. "
OK stop playing stupid and naive. As I pointed out - this is the FIRST step in legitimizing pedophilia. A bill that would remove a requirement for offenders to register as a sex offender after committing certain sex acts with minors within a 10-year age difference
That makes it the same as it was for straight people before it was different for gay people so they rewrote the law.

You know in many republican states it's not even a crime with parental permission, right?

Looks like I'll be taking my kids to Disney WORLD rather than Disneyland, 'cause we won't be setting foot in California.

Your're lying and you know you're lying and you do not care that you're lying. The bill in no way legalizes Pedophilla.

This thread, coming from a Con who supports an individual with a history of Sexual Assault/Sexual Abuse/Sexual Abuse Against Women is sad, sick pathetic joke. 45 perved out on an 10-Old and boasted of grabbing Women by their Pussy. And then of course there is fact that Lying Yellow Belly Yankee Orange Shit Stain attended "Private Parties" with Jeffery Epstein where underage girls were present makes you and this both hypocrites of the first order.
/——/ Ask your Special Ed teacher to explain, “First step towards...” And post proof Trump was at Epstein’s underage party. If it existed it would be on non stop loop on the MSM.

Isn't pedophilia an attraction to prepubescent children?

Not nubile girls.
View attachment 384102

Thanks for the fine example of how Banana Republicans project! Classic.

I was just going to say thank you for the fine example of how slimeball leftists can't understand what's wrong with evil.

Seriously, your first post on this subject was to criticize the semantics. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm glad at the moment that I don't measure up to your "standards", because I don't even want to be NEAR such a thing.

Not nubile girls.

Yeah, there's a hairsplitting distinction you should definitely spend a lot of time focusing on.

When I was 19 I dated a 15 year old who was, lets say, more experienced than I was.

Hairsplitting? No, the pedos don't like hair or other post pubescent changes on their victims.

Didn't you participate in one of the other many threads started on this where it was shown that all this did was equalize the reporting requirements?

Still waiting for you to explain how the LGBT community stayed silent and actually praised a child stripper at a gay bar stripping for gay men.

The very fact you can't even condemn a child stripping for men at a gay bar tells us everything we need to know about your beliefs on this issue.

Its a fact of the community you clearly support and you run from it because you cannot condemn children stripping for men.

Thanks for removing any doubt about your feelings.

Not nubile girls.
View attachment 384102

Thanks for the fine example of how Banana Republicans project! Classic.

I was just going to say thank you for the fine example of how slimeball leftists can't understand what's wrong with evil.

Seriously, your first post on this subject was to criticize the semantics. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm glad at the moment that I don't measure up to your "standards", because I don't even want to be NEAR such a thing.

The OP is a deliberate lie. This law is not dealing with pedophiles for reasons I pointed out in my first post.

But do stay outraged.

Your thread tittle is a big fucking boatload of bizarre bovine excrement. This would in no way legalize pedophilia . It would still be a crime subject to prison time

Second of all, sex offender registries are controversial and there are questions about the purpose that they serve:

There is no reason to believe that a registry is going to do anything to reduce re-offending because registries don’t address what drives someone to commit a sex crime. Put another way, sex offender registries probably don’t work because they miss the mark on what works and what does not. Registries don’t really address the behavior of sex offenders.

So spare us your pathetic and dishonest histrionics that you conjure up in order to smear Democrats . Most people are smarter than to fall for your crap

In other breaking news, Joe Biden may be moving to CA.
No, he's moving to DC

No, he's moving to DC

Joe-Biden-Inappropriate-Behaviour.png

Even Hunter's kid knows.

No, he's moving to DC

View attachment 384137

Even Hunter's kid knows.
Smart Kid :smoke:

Its a fact of the community you clearly support and you run from it because you cannot condemn children stripping for men.

Thanks for removing any doubt about your feelings.

Without context I'm not going to comment on anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back