California democRATs legalize pedophilia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't you participate in one of the other many threads started on this where it was shown that all this did was equalize the reporting requirements?

Still waiting for you to explain how the LGBT community stayed silent and actually praised a child stripper at a gay bar stripping for gay men.

Or are you going to run from it again?

No idea what you are talking about or how it applies here.

Ran away again. So gutless and so predictable.

The very fact you can't even condemn a child stripping for men at a gay bar tells us everything we need to know about your beliefs on this issue.

I have no clue what you are rambling about. Is this in the article somewhere?

Its a fact of the community you clearly support and you run from it because you cannot condemn children stripping for men.

Thanks for removing any doubt about your feelings.

Without context I'm not going to comment on anything.

The lawmakers passed the bill. That's very clear as to intent.

California lawmakers passed a bill Monday that would reduce penalties for adults who have oral or anal sex with a willing minor child if the sex offender is within ten years of the age of the victim.

Progressives are very clear as to what they want the end result to be....
Idiot! See post 43 !
^Twice the idiot.

See 'progression of sexual deviancies'.
What the fuck are you talking about? Some slippery slope logical fallacy bullshit.? The only thing that is progressing is you mental decline.

Wipe the comeback off of your face, you're mewling while spewing.
You probobly also buy into this bullshit

As long as they vote for Trump and it pisses off the right people. Then it's going the way I want it to go and quite unsurprisingly, I'm ok with that.

The Rinos and protected class collectivists in the Republican party are running out of the party faster than the leftist's extremists are running into the party's leadership... followed by the Rinos and collectivists. Back where they truly belonged all this time.

Thsi pleases me.

Last edited:
This kind of decriminalizing pedophiles is exactly your kind of legislation, isn't it?
Who the fuck is talking about decriminalization? Are you psychotic, or just illiterate?

Didn't you participate in one of the other many threads started on this where it was shown that all this did was equalize the reporting requirements?

Still waiting for you to explain how the LGBT community stayed silent and actually praised a child stripper at a gay bar stripping for gay men.

Or are you going to run from it again?

No idea what you are talking about or how it applies here.

Ran away again. So gutless and so predictable.

The very fact you can't even condemn a child stripping for men at a gay bar tells us everything we need to know about your beliefs on this issue.

I have no clue what you are rambling about. Is this in the article somewhere?

Its a fact of the community you clearly support and you run from it because you cannot condemn children stripping for men.

Thanks for removing any doubt about your feelings.

Without context I'm not going to comment on anything.

The lawmakers passed the bill. That's very clear as to intent.

California lawmakers passed a bill Monday that would reduce penalties for adults who have oral or anal sex with a willing minor child if the sex offender is within ten years of the age of the victim.

Progressives are very clear as to what they want the end result to be....
Idiot! See post 43 !
^Twice the idiot.

See 'progression of sexual deviancies'.
What the fuck are you talking about? Some slippery slope logical fallacy bullshit.? The only thing that is progressing is you mental decline.

Wipe the comeback off of your face, you're mewling while spewing.

As long as they vote for Trump and it pisses off the right people. Then it's going the way I want it to go and quite unsurprisingly, I'm ok with that.

The Rinos and protected class collectivists in the Republican party are running out of the party faster than the leftist's extremists are running into the party's leadership... followed by the Rinos and collectivists. Back where they truly belonged all this time.

Thsi pleases me.
View attachment 384206View attachment 384207
View attachment 384208

Keep movin', movin', movin',
Though they're disapproving,
Keep them dawwgies movin', Rawhide!

This kind of decriminalizing pedophiles is exactly your kind of legislation, isn't it?
Who the fuck is talking about decriminalization? Are you psychotic, or just illiterate?

I'll Take Both For $100.00 Alex.

"Who the dummy Conservative Who Believes Every Lie Told".....why all them of course.

Fake news.

SB-145 changes the law to allow judges the same level of discretion over whether certain people must register as sex offenders for consensual anal and oral sex as they already have for consensual penile-vaginal sex. That's all.
You think that makes it OK?
They just gave LGBTQ folks the same rights as straight ones.

Is that wrong?

They just gave LGBTQ folks the same rights as straight ones.

Is that wrong?
Of course it is.

Decriminalizing pedophilia is always wrong.

Masking it in equality does not make it right.
Nobody decriminalized anything. They gave the judge the same power of decision over cases no matter whether they involve gay or straight people. It's just as illegal as it was before.

Use this thread to discuss pending Cali sex registration changes. And KEEP THAT ONE CLEAN.. Warnings being issued in this one.

Thus a 20 year old and 10 year old is on the down-low, perfect for Epstein loving commies. What a fuck-turd California has become. Unfortunately that impacts everyone, especially in the West.

We must be concerned for the welfare of the filthy, at the compromise of children and society. Every day is opposite day a PROG. In my world we hang-em high if not cut their dicks off as a warning.

This bill would exempt from mandatory registration under the act a person convicted of certain offenses involving minors if the person is not more than 10 years older than the minor and if that offense is the only one requiring the person to register.

ENROLLED SEPTEMBER 02, 2020​
PASSED IN SENATE AUGUST 31, 2020​
PASSED IN ASSEMBLY AUGUST 31, 2020​
AMENDED IN ASSEMBLY JULY 11, 2019​
AMENDED IN SENATE MAY 21, 2019​
AMENDED IN SENATE MARCH 04, 2019​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back