California Declares Power Grid Emergency – Says Usage Is At 5-Year High And Grid May Collapse

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
4C8EE527-0285-4DE4-A40D-9B7FEFE7BE2C.jpeg

California declared a power grid emergency Monday as a blistering and sustained heat wave threatens to push the state’s electricity system beyond its limit.

With millions of homes and businesses cranking air conditioners to cope with temperatures above 110 degrees Fahrenheit (43.3 Celsius), electricity use in the largest US state is forecast to hit the highest level since 2017, raising the specter of blackouts.

I’m so old I remember when electricity was not a prized possession in California.

View attachment 692255
California declared a power grid emergency Monday as a blistering and sustained heat wave threatens to push the state’s electricity system beyond its limit.

With millions of homes and businesses cranking air conditioners to cope with temperatures above 110 degrees Fahrenheit (43.3 Celsius), electricity use in the largest US state is forecast to hit the highest level since 2017, raising the specter of blackouts.

I’m so old I remember when electricity was not a prized possession in California.
Did you read that California has banned people from charging their electric cars this week? Huh, I thought they were trying so hard to promote green energy ------

View attachment 692255

Oh my.

View attachment 692255

This is what happens when Democrats are in complete control.
Course....people that live in this state are used to this.

The trick is just making everything slowly worse.....and they won't even notice the changes.

1649370529031.png

They don't advertise it but soon it will be illegal to sell gas powered generators in California. This is all to stop you from charging your car when they turn off the power.
Gotta squeeze the power from the people to the power for the government.

This is like the frog in a pan of heating water

ONCE AGAIN, Progressive ideology meets the brick road of reality. They've had DECADES to improve and prepare their electric grid, but instead, they let environmentalists block the construction of everything Californians need from nuclear power plants to desalination facilities.

But they have all the time and room in the world to bus in more unskilled, unvetted illegals from Nicaragua.

Forum List

Back