California crime party leader Jerry Brown to let 100's of violent criminals go free

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Why in Gods name do people keep voting for these monsters?

Jerry Brown's get-out-of-jail-free card in California
By Monica Showalter

Here's a story that's making the news in San Diego as a local district attorney protests, but it's actually a state problem that goes back to the usual lefty suspects, starting with Gov. Jerry Brown.

Thousands of murder convictions are likely to be vacated due to a change in state law that effectively says that if you were the guy sitting in the shotgun seat of the car as the other guy pulled the trigger, you get off scot-free – you're no longer convicted of murder, too. The County of San Diego alone is set to release about 150 such charmers onto the streets, and the other 57 counties are going to have to do similar. All told, about 800 of them are reportedly going to get let out.

According to NBC News:

SB 1437 was signed into law last month by Governor Jerry Brown and will go into effect on January 1, 2019. Under the change, if a defendant in a crime did not kill, intend to kill, or did not act with reckless indifference to human life in the death in question, that person cannot be found liable for murder.

So the Lord of the Flies laws get vacated, and the gangsters who egg their buddies on to pull the kill trigger no longer face consequences. Only the one who did pull the trigger faces consequences. In a pack of cheering thugs, try to figure out the right one.

That has got San Diego D.A. Summer Stephan concerned, given that she's going to have to try some of these cases all over again, considering the guiltiness of this kind of perps.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/10/jerry_browns_getoutofjailfree_card_in_california.html

Last edited:
This Brown-as-in-shit is the misbegotten testament to everything mankind has done wrong......and my 2nd most hated, detested, despised, abhored, odiated, repelled, loathed, repulsed form of life after Obamaggot. This is California's ultimate traitor who gave speeches calling American taxpayers the "ultimate freeloaders" (his exact words) when people complain about his "sanctuary state" giving criminal illegals the biggest luxury free ride possible, courtesy of the American taxpayers that Brown intestinal-evacuation hates and insults all the time. Oh my god, when that 80-something shuffles off this mortal coil, I will not only dance on Brown's grave, I will lead an entire C-walking shuffle class across it. Even in a circus-train-wreck state of 35 million people, Brown still manages to be the worst of the worst of the worst of the worst.

This Brown-as-in-shit is the misbegotten testament to everything mankind has done wrong......and my 2nd most hated, detested, despised, abhored, odiated, repelled, loathed, repulsed form of life after Obamaggot. This is California's ultimate traitor who gave speeches calling American taxpayers the "ultimate freeloaders" (his exact words) when people complain about his "sanctuary state" giving criminal illegals the biggest luxury free ride possible, courtesy of the American taxpayers that Brown intestinal-evacuation hates and insults all the time. Oh my god, when that 80-something shuffles off this mortal coil, I will not only dance on Brown's grave, I will lead an entire C-walking shuffle class across it. Even in a circus-train-wreck state of 35 million people, Brown still manages to be the worst of the worst of the worst of the worst.

Its disgusting this criminal walks the streets free as a bird.

Its disgusting this criminal walks the streets free as a bird.

If Jerry Brown-as-in-shit had lived in England 500 years ago, he would have been hung/drawn/quartered for treason.

By Monica Showalter

Here's a story that's making the news in San Diego as a local district attorney protests, but it's actually a state problem that goes back to the usual lefty suspects, starting with Gov. Jerry Brown.

Thousands of murder convictions are likely to be vacated due to a change in state law that effectively says that if you were the guy sitting in the shotgun seat of the car as the other guy pulled the trigger, you get off scot-free – you're no longer convicted of murder, too. The County of San Diego alone is set to release about 150 such charmers onto the streets, and the other 57 counties are going to have to do similar. All told, about 800 of them are reportedly going to get let out.

According to NBC News:

SB 1437 was signed into law last month by Governor Jerry Brown and will go into effect on January 1, 2019. Under the change, if a defendant in a crime did not kill, intend to kill, or did not act with reckless indifference to human life in the death in question, that person cannot be found liable for murder.

So the Lord of the Flies laws get vacated, and the gangsters who egg their buddies on to pull the kill trigger no longer face consequences. Only the one who did pull the trigger faces consequences. In a pack of cheering thugs, try to figure out the right one.

That has got San Diego D.A. Summer Stephan concerned, given that she's going to have to try some of these cases all over again, considering the guiltiness of this kind of perps.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/10/jerry_browns_getoutofjailfree_card_in_california.html

As long as they stay in Cali....

By Monica Showalter

According to NBC News:

Unfortunately I have the burden of living in this Jerry-Springer-circus-state, so obviously I want these low-I.Q. illegals completely out of America, including California.

By Monica Showalter

According to NBC News:

Unfortunately I have the burden of living in this Jerry-Springer-circus-state, so obviously I want these low-I.Q. illegals completely out of America, including California.

Better lock and load cowboy.

ArmySniperiraq_mosul.jpg

Forum List

Back