California Budget Surplus

It has struck me as amazing at how much of the populace is stupid enough to believe, when government steals a huge portion of their rightfully-earned income, and then gives back some small scraps of it, that government is doing them a favor. Rather like the cliché about government breaking your leg, and you're to be grateful when government provides you with a crutch.
100 points for stealing the Harry Browne metaphor! :auiqs.jpg:

Division of what, asshole?

Damn all you lefties all must be kids that should have been held back in grade school but must have been graduated just to make you someone else's problem!

What do you get if you take your 75 billion genius and divide it by the 36 million living in Ca?

Another site says Ca has 40 million, so assuming THEY are right, then $1,875.

Of course there are only probably about 30 million adults there who are taxpayers so by rights, really more like $2,500.

That's $2,500 you will never see. Newsom will probably refund it all to the illegals there as reparations for not being born Americans. :smoke:

Yesterday Governor Gavin Newsom said the State has a $75 Billion surplus and will be giving back to the taxpayers.
I love California.

"California will have such a large budget surplus next year that money will likely be returned to taxpayers in order for the state to align with constitutional limits on state spending, the Associated Press reported."

How is your State doing? LOL!

Mine is doing pretty good.

We don't have crippling homeless problems.

We don't have rolling blackouts and energy problems.

My state isn't a haven for people who want to shoplift due to legalized theft, and my state isn't closing large amounts of stores due to theft.

My state isnt forcing small businesses to be covid police for them.

My state doesn't have mass amounts of people and businesses leaving to find someplace better.

My state doesn't have record high gas prices.

My states governor isn't trying to destroy single family homes in favor of building developers to make more money by lower rent housing.

My state doesn't have a shipping crisis so bad it's effecting the whole country while record number of containers are waiting just off shore and no one is doing anything about it.

Well I could keep going, but you get the idea.

Damn all you lefties all must be kids that should have been held back in grade school but must have been graduated just to make you someone else's problem!

What do you get if you take your 75 billion genius and divide it by the 36 million living in Ca?

Another site says Ca has 40 million, so assuming THEY are right, then $1,875.

Of course there are only probably about 30 million adults there who are taxpayers so by rights, really more like $2,500.

That's $2,500 you will never see. Newsom will probably refund it all to the illegals there as reparations for not being born Americans. :smoke:
I heard 75 from Newsom. Can't you fn read moron?

Yesterday Governor Gavin Newsom said the State has a $75 Billion surplus and will be giving back to the taxpayers.
I love California.

"California will have such a large budget surplus next year that money will likely be returned to taxpayers in order for the state to align with constitutional limits on state spending, the Associated Press reported."

hows my stste doing ? we aint shitting in the streets .

I love California.

Government "projections". :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Mine is doing pretty good.

We don't have crippling homeless problems.

We don't have rolling blackouts and energy problems.

My state isn't a haven for people who want to shoplift due to legalized theft, and my state isn't closing large amounts of stores due to theft.

My state isnt forcing small businesses to be covid police for them.

My state doesn't have mass amounts of people and businesses leaving to find someplace better.

My state doesn't have record high gas prices.

My states governor isn't trying to destroy single family homes in favor of building developers to make more money by lower rent housing.

My state doesn't have a shipping crisis so bad it's effecting the whole country while record number of containers are waiting just off shore and no one is doing anything about it.

Well I could keep going, but you get the idea.
Must suck living there!

100 points for stealing the Harry Browne metaphor! :auiqs.jpg:
quote-i-have-never-understood-why-it-is-greed-to-want-to-keep-the-money-you-have-earned-but-th...jpg

Must suck living there!
tax man you wont even admit California has problems.....to you everything is just wonderful....and dont forget i have been in many threads with you about California....so whatever you say you didnt say....i know better....

I love California.

Ahhh, the liberal mind "doing its own thing"...a 75 billion dollar surplus translate into being over taxed by 75 billion dollars!
and why will the money be "likely" returned?
for the sake of honesty and accuracy your post/thread should claim: "HERE'S PROOF CALIFORNIANS ARE OVER TAXED"
btw, in one year you won't remember this post or that money so it is highly unlikely the tax payers will get their money back and that will mean liberals are patting the guy on the back who picked their pockets

Last edited:

Forum List

Back