California Budget Surplus

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Yesterday Governor Gavin Newsom said the State has a $75 Billion surplus and will be giving back to the taxpayers.
I love California.

"California will have such a large budget surplus next year that money will likely be returned to taxpayers in order for the state to align with constitutional limits on state spending, the Associated Press reported."

How is your State doing? LOL!

States with the highest taxes
  1. California 13.3%
  2. Hawaii 11%
  3. New Jersey 10.75%
  4. Oregon 9.9%
  5. Minnesota 9.85%
  6. District of Columbia 8.95%
  7. New York 8.82%
  8. Vermont 8.75%
  9. Iowa 8.53%
  10. Wisconsin 7.65%

States with the highest taxes
  1. California 13.3%
  2. Hawaii 11%
  3. New Jersey 10.75%
  4. Oregon 9.9%
  5. Minnesota 9.85%
  6. District of Columbia 8.95%
  7. New York 8.82%
  8. Vermont 8.75%
  9. Iowa 8.53%
  10. Wisconsin 7.65%
State with the largest population [over 10% of the nation live in CA].

Yesterday Governor Gavin Newsom said the State has a $75 Billion surplus and will be giving back to the taxpayers.
I love California.

"California will have such a large budget surplus next year that money will likely be returned to taxpayers in order for the state to align with constitutional limits on state spending, the Associated Press reported."

Oh goody. The state with the highest number of homeless people extorted its citizens for the most money.

Homeless Population By State 2021.

Whatcha gonna do with all those taxpayer's bucks? Maybe buy all those homeless folks some more drugs and booze? Let's see: 151,278 homeless folks and $75 billion dollars......

That would be enough to buy every homeless person in California a thousand dollars worth of the best crack cocaine a week for the next 9.53 years.

You know they'd love you for it. Those Beaners south of your border would probably love you too.

There seems to be quirks in that surplus. 26 Billion from the American Recovery Act. 16 Billion from the Federal Government largesse given to State and Local concerns and half of the surplus is mandated to go to schools which is not included in the total budget. And although we may have weather concerns here now and then. Water to drink and bathe and electricity to air condition the home is a constant near guarantee and not up to the whims of fruitcakes. Such a rich state and they let their people suffer for shortsightedness due to extremists.

I love California.

Listen to the wording....An analyst "predicts" a budget surplus, but what if, that prediction is wrong? Can you imagine again the stupid ass progressive slaves who think Gavin Newbrain can do anything right, while companies like Tesla and Microsoft bail to Arizona and Texas, taking with them, their billions of dollars? Okiedokiefine just cant grasp that predictions by Democrats always, and i mean "ALWAYS" end up getting it wrong..

IOW, they robbed the taxpayers blind and will now give them back a few crumbs, with no interest paid on the loot that Nuiscance held all this time.

It has struck me as amazing at how much of the populace is stupid enough to believe, when government steals a huge portion of their rightfully-earned income, and then gives back some small scraps of it, that government is doing them a favor. Rather like the cliché about government breaking your leg, and you're to be grateful when government provides you with a crutch.

I love California.

I get to keep my money, own guns, don't pay property taxes, don't pay 50 percent more to own a vehicle, I can burn leaves in my yard. Its great...lol

Forum List

Back