California acknowledged leftist student 'shooter', 19, wrote an anti-Semitic manifesto

American neo-Nazis despise Trump.

:abgg2q.jpg::bsflag:

Do the research, as I have, and then show me the results. The white supremacists, above all else, HATE Jews. They view Trump as a traitor. Like I said, do the research.

Charlottesville proves that lie wrong, David Duke literally patted him on the back.

David Duke just recently endorsed a Democrat for president. Tulsi Gabbard.

Oh yes, thanks for the reminder --- they also can't bring themselves to admit that Ass-ociation Fallacy is bullshit.

I'm simply pointing out that Duke does not support Trump.

He's definitely not a Leftist. He's a White Supremacist even if he's never attended any of the meetings. He's about as far right as one can get. He's a religious fanatic with a gun. But, after all the classifications fail, he's a nutcase, an insane nutcase with no remorse for anyone else. Politics and such have nothing to do with this. As Barney Fife would say, "He's a Nut, He's a Nut". Stop with the Right or Left classifications for downright crazy homicidal maniacs. He's neither right nor left, he's a NUT.

How is he "far right"?

I wanted to show that anyone can classify anything but it doesn't make it right. He's a Nutcase, insane, a homicidal manica, a Religious Murderous Nutcase. He's a criminal, neither right nor left. It kind of hurts when he's placed in with your bunch, doesn't it. Well, he's not in your case since I don't imagine you are going around shooting up churches and synagogues and schools and the like.

His manifesto didn't really touch on right-left issues. That's why I asked as to how you had made the determination that he's "right wing".

Adolf Hitler was probably the biggest white supremacist in world history and his policies are much closer to those of the modern left than the modern right.

Hitler used Nationalism to get where he wanted to be. It was a means to an end. His end was to become a Dictator. Until he became a Dictator, Germany actually was a better place that before. It was a real hell hole before that. But after he seized control (he wasn't elected into power) that's when he ceased to be a Nationalist and threw out any form of Social or any other form of Government that made any sense. he actually came from the Fascist side which is right wing. He used Mussolinis book, all but the last chapter, to get into power. But he didn't read the last chapter as it hadn't been written yet. If you care to check, White Supremacy is Nationalist in it's twisted fashion and that's not Left. It's off the scale right. You don't want to hear this because it means that there are worse things in the political spectrum than you care to admit. Well, don't admit it, that's up to you. But you won't change it either.

These klowns can't seem to bring themselves to admit that enforced striations of class --- racial, religious, economic, sexual, whatever --- derive from the right, not the left which abhors those striations and prefers to eliminate them.

Clearly a wet dream of a "master race", or a drive to eliminate the Jew, the Muslim, the black, the Hispanic, the southern European, the Catholic, the Chinese, etc etc ad nauseum, is a drive to create that striation where the supreme class lives on top. Naziism embodied that; the Klan embodied that; the Know Nothings before them embodied that; this shooter, and Alexadre Bissonet, and Brenton Tarrant, and Dylann Roof, ALL embodied that. As does, for one example, the phrase "shithole countries".

Well, for the record, I'm married to a brown-skinned Mexican woman and our children are bilingual Hispanics. I will add that it is the left that is fixated with identity politics.

How is he "far right"?

I wanted to show that anyone can classify anything but it doesn't make it right. He's a Nutcase, insane, a homicidal manica, a Religious Murderous Nutcase. He's a criminal, neither right nor left. It kind of hurts when he's placed in with your bunch, doesn't it. Well, he's not in your case since I don't imagine you are going around shooting up churches and synagogues and schools and the like.

His manifesto didn't really touch on right-left issues. That's why I asked as to how you had made the determination that he's "right wing".

Adolf Hitler was probably the biggest white supremacist in world history and his policies are much closer to those of the modern left than the modern right.

Hitler used Nationalism to get where he wanted to be. It was a means to an end. His end was to become a Dictator. Until he became a Dictator, Germany actually was a better place that before. It was a real hell hole before that. But after he seized control (he wasn't elected into power) that's when he ceased to be a Nationalist and threw out any form of Social or any other form of Government that made any sense. he actually came from the Fascist side which is right wing. He used Mussolinis book, all but the last chapter, to get into power. But he didn't read the last chapter as it hadn't been written yet. If you care to check, White Supremacy is Nationalist in it's twisted fashion and that's not Left. It's off the scale right. You don't want to hear this because it means that there are worse things in the political spectrum than you care to admit. Well, don't admit it, that's up to you. But you won't change it either.

These klowns can't seem to bring themselves to admit that enforced striations of class --- racial, religious, economic, sexual, whatever --- derive from the right, not the left which abhors those striations and prefers to eliminate them.

Clearly a wet dream of a "master race", or a drive to eliminate the Jew, the Muslim, the black, the Hispanic, the southern European, the Catholic, the Chinese, etc etc ad nauseum, is a drive to create that striation where the supreme class lives on top. Naziism embodied that; the Klan embodied that; the Know Nothings before them embodied that; this shooter, and Alexadre Bissonet, and Brenton Tarrant, and Dylann Roof, ALL embodied that. As does, for one example, the phrase "shithole countries".

Well, for the record, I'm married to a brown-skinned Mexican woman and our children are bilingual Hispanics. I will add that it is the left that is fixated with identity politics.

You do that. Then they'll know Dad is a freaking idiot who can't read.

Interesting how you look at a post about class striatists and immediately conclude it's about Numero Uno.
Where did anyone bring YOU up? Guilty conscience?

Last edited:

You do that. Then they'll know Dad is a freaking idiot who can't read.

Lol. How long have you been institutionalized?

So why were the neo-nazis in Charlottesville wearing MAWA, I mean MAGA Hats.

Do the research, as I have, and then show me the results. The white supremacists, above all else, HATE Jews. They view Trump as a traitor. Like I said, do the research.

Charlottesville proves that lie wrong, David Duke literally patted him on the back.

He bounces all over the place.

Oh yes, thanks for the reminder --- they also can't bring themselves to admit that Ass-ociation Fallacy is bullshit.

Speaking of which I understand Tulsi Gabbard's neighbor's cousin's dentist's babysitter's daughter-in-law's friend's great uncle twice removed's mechanic's ex-roomate once visited the same shoe store as Charles Manson, so don't vote for HER.

MAWA.

Maybe not today, that could change tomorrow.

Dukey would be very surprised to hear that.

599088bf22000046001a5b19.png

Davey Dukey explains: "Why we voted for Rump"

DrNgUEYU4AE1ZOX.jpg

That first Twit is probably as crucial a one as there is. It was that one which got Rump back "on track" to the obedient fascist element which Rump obeyed with the disastrous "very fine people" tirade. Always interesting to know from whom one takes one's orders. Innit.

I believe Duke and other white supremacists had the mistaken belief that Trump would support their ideals. I'm guessing that most didn't know that Trump's grandchildren are Jewish. Anyway, they clearly despise Trump now.

I believe Duke and other white supremacists had the mistaken belief that Trump would support their ideals. I'm guessing that most didn't know that Trump's grandchildren are Jewish. Anyway, they clearly despise Trump now.

I'm sure Dukey will be similarly amused that you're speaking for him on USMfuckingB.

the shooter hates conservatives and trump why are they all huffy ?hes on their nazi jew hatin side

back to our values are we

we're back to wanting wide open borders? what happened to sanctuary ?
Is cher out picking up balloons ?

I'm sure Dukey will be similarly amused that you're speaking for him on USMfuckingB.

You're about as hateful as Duke.

He definitely supports their agenda.

You better stock up on Vagicream because your twat is going to be especially sore after Trump breezes to victory AGAIN in 20'. Lol...chump.

Obviously takes orders from them too.

Remember "I know nothing" back early in the campaign when Rump tried to weasel out of the question to avoid offending them? The self-described world's greatest memory couldn't remember his own assessment from 25 years earlier:

>> “It’s anger. I mean, that’s an anger vote. People are angry about what’s happened. People are angry about the jobs. If you look at Louisiana, they’re really in deep trouble,” Trump told King.

Trump later predicted that Duke, if he ran for president, would siphon most of his votes away from the incumbent, George H. W. Bush—in the process revealing his own understanding of the effectiveness of white-nationalist appeals to the GOP base.

“Whether that be good or bad, David Duke is going to get a lot of votes. Pat Buchanan—who really has many of the same theories, except it's in a better package—Pat Buchanan is going to take a lot of votes away from George Bush,” Trump said. “So if you have these two guys running, or even one of them running, I think George Bush could be in big trouble.” Little more than a year later, Buchanan embarrassed Bush by drawing 37 percent of the vote in New Hampshire’s Republican primary.

In February 2016, Trump was asked by a different CNN host about the former Klan leader’s endorsement of his Republican presidential bid.

“Well, just so you understand, I don’t know anything about David Duke. Okay?,” Trump said. “I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So I don’t know.” << -- The Nationalsts' Delusion

:banghead:

Of coarse these daze Rump is claiming he doesn't know anything about his own father, so this demonstration of the world's greatest selective memory is par for the coarse.

Rump knew Fred was born in the Bronx, until he didn't. Rump waxed eloquent about Dukey and his effect, until he "knew nothing". John Miller and John Baron were admitted pseudonyms, until he "knew nothing" of them either. Would meant would, until Pootin left the room when it suddenly meant wouldn't. War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, and still number one on the hit parade, Ignorance is Strength.

And then his cult followers purport to wonder why we all call him a con artist.
shakehead.gif

Last edited:

You're about as hateful as Duke.

Link?

What I do hate is intentional stupidity. It insults readers' intelligence, not to mention, your own.

STILL trying to sell this swill trying to put anti-Jew violence on the LEFT? :rofl:

What an asshole.
You guys hate anyone that disagrees with you. You are the party of complete hate.
We hate liars. That is what you folks are when you twist reality to fit a bad guy into the opposition political party. How pathetic is that?
Oh bull, Obama lied to you on a daily basis.
Another lie.

Next you’ll be saying he was born in Kenya.

Fascism is a philosophy and practice of governance and economics that is most decidedly similar to the modern American left. Nationalism is neither left wing nor right wing. Fidel Castro was a nationalist. Are you saying he's "right wing"?

Uncle Fidel was a Dictator, Hitler was a Dictator, Stalin was a Dictator, Maduro is a Dictator, Mussolini was a Dictator. All of them used different paths to get there. Stalin, Fidel and Maduro used Communism to get to where they could be dictators which is from the left. Hitler and Mussolini used Fascism (invented by Mussolini) to become dictators from the right. I suggest you read up on Marco from Spain. It's interesting reading. A classic example of Fascist versus Communist (also called Socialist) battle that the Fascists actually won and continued in power for the next 60 years. Marco read the last chapter of the Mussolini Fascist handbook and never made the move to Dictator status. And he was about as right wing as anyone can get.

And they ALL ran under the banner of socialism and despised free-market capitalism, which is the pillar of the modern American right. Fascism is a leftist ideology.

No...socialism is a leftist ideology. Fascism is its opposite as a rightist ideology.

Compare and contrast fascism with the policies being advocated by the modern, American right and tell me how they match up.

I'll reprint this once again. Read it carefully and see if it applies to any world leader in power today.

The 14 Characteristics of Fascism, by Lawrence Britt, Spring 2003

The 14 Characteristics of Fascism

by Lawrence Britt

Spring 2003

The 14 characteristics are:

1. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism
    Fascist regimes tend to make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs, and other paraphernalia. Flags are seen everywhere, as are flag symbols on clothing and in public displays.
  2. Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights
    Because of fear of enemies and the need for security, the people in fascist regimes are persuaded that human rights can be ignored in certain cases because of "need." The people tend to look the other way or even approve of torture, summary executions, assassinations, long incarcerations of prisoners, etc.
  3. Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause
    The people are rallied into a unifying patriotic frenzy over the need to eliminate a perceived common threat or foe: racial , ethnic or religious minorities; liberals; communists; socialists, terrorists, etc.
  4. Supremacy of the Military
    Even when there are widespread domestic problems, the military is given a disproportionate amount of government funding, and the domestic agenda is neglected. Soldiers and military service are glamorized.
  5. Rampant Sexism
    The governments of fascist nations tend to be almost exclusively male-dominated. Under fascist regimes, traditional gender roles are made more rigid. Opposition to abortion is high, as is homophobia and anti-gay legislation and national policy.
  6. Controlled Mass Media
    Sometimes to media is directly controlled by the government, but in other cases, the media is indirectly controlled by government regulation, or sympathetic media spokespeople and executives. Censorship, especially in war time, is very common.
  7. Obsession with National Security
    Fear is used as a motivational tool by the government over the masses.
  8. Religion and Government are Intertwined
    Governments in fascist nations tend to use the most common religion in the nation as a tool to manipulate public opinion. Religious rhetoric and terminology is common from government leaders, even when the major tenets of the religion are diametrically opposed to the government's policies or actions.
  9. Corporate Power is Protected
    The industrial and business aristocracy of a fascist nation often are the ones who put the government leaders into power, creating a mutually beneficial business/government relationship and power elite.
  10. Labor Power is Suppressed
    Because the organizing power of labor is the only real threat to a fascist government, labor unions are either eliminated entirely, or are severely suppressed .
  11. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts
    Fascist nations tend to promote and tolerate open hostility to higher education, and academia. It is not uncommon for professors and other academics to be censored or even arrested. Free expression in the arts is openly attacked, and governments often refuse to fund the arts.
  12. Obsession with Crime and Punishment
    Under fascist regimes, the police are given almost limitless power to enforce laws. The people are often willing to overlook police abuses and even forego civil liberties in the name of patriotism. There is often a national police force with virtually unlimited power in fascist nations.
  13. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption
    Fascist regimes almost always are governed by groups of friends and associates who appoint each other to government positions and use governmental power and authority to protect their friends from accountability. It is not uncommon in fascist regimes for national resources and even treasures to be appropriated or even outright stolen by government leaders.
  14. Fraudulent Elections
    Sometimes elections in fascist nations are a complete sham. Other times elections are manipulated by smear campaigns against or even assassination of opposition candidates, use of legislation to control voting numbers or political district boundaries, and manipulation of the media. Fascist nations also typically use their judiciaries to manipulate or control elections.
Now, take a very long and careful look at the US right now. What keeps us from becoming a full blown Fascist State is we have the Constitution of the United States that the other countries didn't have. And we need to make sure we keep that document intact. And I mean all of it, not just the parts we agree with while trying to discard the parts we disagree with.
That looks like it could be the platform of the Republican Party. That’s what happens when you have a party that’s not diverse and it’s nearly all white.

Police are investigating a manifesto posted online by the suspect in a San Diego synagogue shooting that left one dead and several others injured. Stating he hated Jews, President Trump and all conservatives (are we sure he is NOT a white, Muslim convert???)

John T. Earnest, 19, was taken into custody without incident following the shooting at the Chabad of Poway Jewish congregation around 11.30am PT on Saturday, according to the San Diego County Sheriff's Department.

Killed in the attack was Lori Gilbert-Kaye, 60, according to a family friend.

The three injured victims were identified as: Rabbi Yisroel Goldstein, who was shot in the fingers; an eight-year-old girl visiting from Israel; and the girl's 34-year-old uncle Almog Peretz, also visiting from Israel.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

I could wish the scumbags at the DNC realize they've created this monster with their hate filled narrative. The shooting of Republican.Scalise at the sports field. The violent attacks of antifa on conservatives.

All of this is in the spirit of liberalism. I said, "I could wish." But, it'll never happen. Liberals are too narcissistic, too obtuse, too reprobate to ever admit anything.....just look to the Surrender Monkey!

https://infostormer.com/san-diego-synagogue-shooter-john-earnests-full-manifesto/

This fantasy ^^^ is how far out of touch with reality the author has come, and sadly he's not alone. Simple explanations for criminal acts (the motive) is nearly always impossible - even the perp may not be able to explain why.

And yet before the body was cold, he has written an entire manifesto on who and why. What we know is a person with a gun shot up a place of faith and killed one women and wounded three others and traumatized many.
Hates Jews, Hates Trump, Hates conservatives....now who sounds like a DemonRAT talking point?

House Democrats Vote Against Anti-BDS Measure
Apr 4, 2019 · Democrats voted against an anti- BDS measure added by ... “Nearly every single Democrat just voted AGAINST Israel and in ... In January, in the midst of the government shutdown, the first bill

Uncle Fidel was a Dictator, Hitler was a Dictator, Stalin was a Dictator, Maduro is a Dictator, Mussolini was a Dictator. All of them used different paths to get there. Stalin, Fidel and Maduro used Communism to get to where they could be dictators which is from the left. Hitler and Mussolini used Fascism (invented by Mussolini) to become dictators from the right. I suggest you read up on Marco from Spain. It's interesting reading. A classic example of Fascist versus Communist (also called Socialist) battle that the Fascists actually won and continued in power for the next 60 years. Marco read the last chapter of the Mussolini Fascist handbook and never made the move to Dictator status. And he was about as right wing as anyone can get.

And they ALL ran under the banner of socialism and despised free-market capitalism, which is the pillar of the modern American right. Fascism is a leftist ideology.

No...socialism is a leftist ideology. Fascism is its opposite as a rightist ideology.

Compare and contrast fascism with the policies being advocated by the modern, American right and tell me how they match up.

I'll reprint this once again. Read it carefully and see if it applies to any world leader in power today.

The 14 Characteristics of Fascism, by Lawrence Britt, Spring 2003

The 14 Characteristics of Fascism

by Lawrence Britt

Spring 2003

The 14 characteristics are:

1. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism
    Fascist regimes tend to make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs, and other paraphernalia. Flags are seen everywhere, as are flag symbols on clothing and in public displays.
  2. Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights
    Because of fear of enemies and the need for security, the people in fascist regimes are persuaded that human rights can be ignored in certain cases because of "need." The people tend to look the other way or even approve of torture, summary executions, assassinations, long incarcerations of prisoners, etc.
  3. Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause
    The people are rallied into a unifying patriotic frenzy over the need to eliminate a perceived common threat or foe: racial , ethnic or religious minorities; liberals; communists; socialists, terrorists, etc.
  4. Supremacy of the Military
    Even when there are widespread domestic problems, the military is given a disproportionate amount of government funding, and the domestic agenda is neglected. Soldiers and military service are glamorized.
  5. Rampant Sexism
    The governments of fascist nations tend to be almost exclusively male-dominated. Under fascist regimes, traditional gender roles are made more rigid. Opposition to abortion is high, as is homophobia and anti-gay legislation and national policy.
  6. Controlled Mass Media
    Sometimes to media is directly controlled by the government, but in other cases, the media is indirectly controlled by government regulation, or sympathetic media spokespeople and executives. Censorship, especially in war time, is very common.
  7. Obsession with National Security
    Fear is used as a motivational tool by the government over the masses.
  8. Religion and Government are Intertwined
    Governments in fascist nations tend to use the most common religion in the nation as a tool to manipulate public opinion. Religious rhetoric and terminology is common from government leaders, even when the major tenets of the religion are diametrically opposed to the government's policies or actions.
  9. Corporate Power is Protected
    The industrial and business aristocracy of a fascist nation often are the ones who put the government leaders into power, creating a mutually beneficial business/government relationship and power elite.
  10. Labor Power is Suppressed
    Because the organizing power of labor is the only real threat to a fascist government, labor unions are either eliminated entirely, or are severely suppressed .
  11. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts
    Fascist nations tend to promote and tolerate open hostility to higher education, and academia. It is not uncommon for professors and other academics to be censored or even arrested. Free expression in the arts is openly attacked, and governments often refuse to fund the arts.
  12. Obsession with Crime and Punishment
    Under fascist regimes, the police are given almost limitless power to enforce laws. The people are often willing to overlook police abuses and even forego civil liberties in the name of patriotism. There is often a national police force with virtually unlimited power in fascist nations.
  13. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption
    Fascist regimes almost always are governed by groups of friends and associates who appoint each other to government positions and use governmental power and authority to protect their friends from accountability. It is not uncommon in fascist regimes for national resources and even treasures to be appropriated or even outright stolen by government leaders.
  14. Fraudulent Elections
    Sometimes elections in fascist nations are a complete sham. Other times elections are manipulated by smear campaigns against or even assassination of opposition candidates, use of legislation to control voting numbers or political district boundaries, and manipulation of the media. Fascist nations also typically use their judiciaries to manipulate or control elections.
Now, take a very long and careful look at the US right now. What keeps us from becoming a full blown Fascist State is we have the Constitution of the United States that the other countries didn't have. And we need to make sure we keep that document intact. And I mean all of it, not just the parts we agree with while trying to discard the parts we disagree with.
That looks like it could be the platform of the Republican Party. That’s what happens when you have a party that’s not diverse and it’s nearly all white.
Republicans simply won't let easily lead DUMBASS BLACKS like this into running in our party!...Need more really stupid black DemonRAT examples....there are so many!

quote-my-fear-is-that-the-whole-island-will-become-so-overly-populated-that-it-will-tip-over-hank-johnson-60-98-13.jpg

Forum List

Back