Calif Gov Pardons 26 Violent Felons

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Have to have crime in order to make gun grabbing easier. Even Jerry Brown rejected one of them for pardoning.

“Richard Flowers, 64, was sentenced to life without the possibility of parole 26 years ago after he was convicted of stabbing an elderly Tulare woman to death in her home and stealing her jewelry and car when he was 38, according to a 2018 news release from the District Attorney Tim Ward.”

You're on the left coast as in Callie? Cool - I'll tell Governor Newsom that you've generously offered Mr Flowers room and board while he gets back on his feet! :D

Have to have crime in order to make gun grabbing easier. Even Jerry Brown rejected one of them for pardoning.

“Richard Flowers, 64, was sentenced to life without the possibility of parole 26 years ago after he was convicted of stabbing an elderly Tulare woman to death in her home and stealing her jewelry and car when he was 38, according to a 2018 news release from the District Attorney Tim Ward.”

BUT he has closed down all the gun stores, so the violent felons will be safe from resistance by the peasants....

If true he has along way to go to beat the Trumpist Kentucky governor Blevins who pardoned 600 prisonors including rapists and murderers. Spare me Trumpist phony outrage. You’re only outraged if any pardon is given by a non-Trumper.

If true he has along way to go to beat the Trumpist Kentucky governor Blevins who pardoned 600 prisonors including rapists and murderers. Spare me Trumpist phony outrage. You’re only outraged if any pardon is given by a non-Trumper.
You can stop proving you're stupid now. I'm outraged at ANY pos that lets criminals loose. However, it's usually done far more by democrat vermin. No doubt this governor you mention is a rino pos.

I keep pointing out that the violent crime rates in democrat controlled voting districts is directly linked to the policies of the democrat party......gun crime in particular seems to be the specialty of the democrat party prison release plan in these cities.....

You can stop proving you're stupid now. I'm outraged at ANY pos that lets criminals loose. However, it's usually done far more by democrat vermin. No doubt this governor you mention is a rino pos.
Wrong again. Trump campaigned hard for Blevin and lost. Blevin was a true blue Trumpist.

Last edited:
Wrong again. Trump campaigned hard for Blevins and lost. Blevins was a true blue Trumpist.
Too bad your sick lying ass can't prove anything. Now quick, post a link "proving" your bullshit.

Are you talking about these 201 pardons? https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article48586305.html
No was talking about Trumpist governor Blevin who released rapist and murders for what looked like spite.

For the record I don’t agree with Newsom’s pardons.

Last edited:
Wrong again. Trump campaigned hard for Blevins and lost. Blevins was a true blue Trumpist.
Too bad your sick lying ass can't prove anything. Now quick, post a link "proving" your bullshit.

one of many.

Not that there is any truth to any post you vomit up, but did Blevins also close down all the gun stores to ensure that the populace is defenseless?

"When Violent Felons are released onto our streets, I'll make CERTAIN that you can't fight back or protect your loved ones." - Xi Jin Newsom.

I'm surprised the Liberals haven't learned anything about this yet.

Back in 1988, Mike Dukakis was so proud to have released Willie Horton from the Massachusetts Penitentiary and receiving his support and accused HW Bush of being a racist for wanting to keep Horton locked up.

It didn't work out too tremendous for Dukakis.

one of many.
Oh that proves it then.

Not that there is any truth to any post you vomit up, but did Blevins also close down all the gun stores to ensure that the populace is defenseless?

"When Violent Felons are released onto our streets, I'll make CERTAIN that you can't fight back or protect your loved ones." - Xi Jin Newsom.
I can produce 20 links that Blevins issued 600 pardons; show me one link that your quote you attribute to Newsom is true.

I can produce 20 links that Blevins issued 600 pardons; show me one link that your quote you attribute to Newsom is true.

Which is utterly irrelevant. One person Blevins pardoned was convicted of a violent crime and there was evidence that he was falsely convicted. And even then, Blevins didn't restrict the ability of the population to defend themselves, the way Xi Jin Newsom is doing.

Which is utterly irrelevant. One person Blevins pardoned was convicted of a violent crime and there was evidence that he was falsely convicted. And even then, Blevins didn't restrict the ability of the population to defend themselves, the way Xi Jin Newsom is doing.
Wrong. Show me one link that the quote you attribute to Newsom is true. I’ll wait.

Forum List

Back