cali school district under fire for holocaust-denial assignment

Not very user friendly links, I don't think most people have the time to read 30 different books. Surely there is a better site by which we could educate people, perhaps hyperlinks to actual nazi government documents on the web.

I fear your information may lead people to question the official narrative. Your sources seem to contradict your claim there are nazi government documents proving the holocaust.

"The Nazis' meticulous record-keeping stopped only when Jews and other victims were herded into gas chambers.

'At death camps like Sobibor or Auschwitz, only natural causes of death are recorded - heart failure or pneumonia," said spokeswoman, Kathrin Flor. "There's no mention of gassing. The last evidence of many lives is the transport to the camp.'"
The Holocaust - Yad Vashem

I just want to help get the story straight. You said there are government records and documents of a planned genocide, this source suggests that isn't the case. Maybe you overlooked this in your rigorous search. Who should I believe? You or the sources you cite?

Last edited:
When the allied leaders Eisenhower, Charles De Gaulle, and Churchill, each wrote their multi-volume set of memoirs after the war.

No mention was made of gas chambers or the so called Holocaust in any of their books. . :cool:

The myth of the Holocaust is still a touchy subject especially in California. . :cool:

Get medical help for your delusional belief system, there is so many EYEWITNESSES and testimony of same that believing other wise raises to the mental health issue.

The myth of the Holocaust is still a touchy subject especially in California. . :cool:

Reality is a touchy subject with you. Must be due to your religion being a knock off of judaism....:cool:

Don't give Sunni Man the satisfaction of responding to his posts. You're doing exactly what he wants you to do.
Sunni Man works like most trolls; without attention, he will move on to troll somewhere :cool:

a useful piece of advice. I just read his last post--early in the AM for me---the books of Eisenhower, Churchill and Charles de Gaulle didn't mention the gas chambers---I stared at that for a few minutes---trying to imagine what sort of exchange had transpired.

Even this early--I still know the Holocaust occurred. Will never debate that.

The Holohoax myth is drummed into the heads of American children all thru their years of public school.

And the brainwashing continues by the media all during their adult life.

It is the only alleged historical event that is considered 100% factually perfect and true.

And you can be sentenced to prison in Europe and Canada for questioning the official Holohoax story in public. .. :cool:

The Holohoax myth is drummed into the heads of American children all thru their years of public school.

It is the only alleged historical event that is considered 100% factually perfect and true.

And you can be sentenced to prison in Europe and Canada for questioning the official Holohoax story in public. .. :cool:

That is something I did not know--not particularly relevant to my life.

Living in an area with a significant Jewish population--there is a different perspective. fwiw.

eta: That sounds incoherent. Not a topic I should try to discuss. disregard.

The original topic was strange enough.

Last edited:

That is something I did not know--not particularly relevant to my life.

Living in an area with a significant Jewish population--there is a different perspective. fwiw.
Also, both Australia and New Zealand have laws against Holocaust denial.

I guess my question is this: "If the case for the Holocaust is 100% perfect.....then why must laws be enacted to enforce the official story?"

You would think it could stand on it's own merits if it actually happen as it's been presented to the public.

Which makes me wonder what the various government's are trying to hide?? :cool:

Laws against Holocaust denial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know what I was told by my grandfather. He met a couple of Black people that had been sterilized by the Nazis. I have met Holocaust survivors with tattoos. Its not too difficult to laugh at fools that say it did not happen.

I know what I was told by my grandfather. He met a couple of Black people that had been sterilized by the Nazis. I have met Holocaust survivors with tattoos. Its not too difficult to laugh at fools that say it did not happen.

Living people with tattoos prove genocide?

Yes. I believe their stories over someone that was not in the concentration camps. Why would I believe someone that was not there?

Yes. I believe their stories over someone that was not in the concentration camps. Why would I believe someone that was not there?

Which camps were they in? How did they say people were genocided?

Last edited:
Which camps were they in? How did they say people were genocided?

Why are you asking me that?

Historical curiosity.

You shouldnt be asking me then. I was not there. I dont recall what camps they were at but they all described the gassing, shootings, starvings, and beatings. Standard stuff you can look up on the internet. Claiming it did not occur does not wash in the face of personal stories.

Why are you asking me that?

Historical curiosity.

You shouldnt be asking me then. I was not there. I dont recall what camps they were at but they all described the gassing, shootings, starvings, and beatings. Standard stuff you can look up on the internet. Claiming it did not occur does not wash in the face of personal stories.

Well, you shouldn't be making affirmative claims without investigating the issue further. The reason I ask what camps they were at is because if they were at camps in Germany, they weren't in extermination camps, according to nazi hunter Simon Weisenthal. So unfortunately there was starvation towards the end of the war(as there was throughout all of Europe at the time), and there were no doubt brutal beatings and murders, but there were no gassings.
Shofar FTP Archives: people/w/wiesenthal.simon/bb-letter-197504

Last edited:
Historical curiosity.

Well, you shouldn't be making affirmative claims without investigating the issue further. The reason I ask what camps they were at is because if they were at camps in Germany, they weren't in extermination camps, according to nazi hunter Simon Weisenthal. So unfortunately there was starvation towards the end of the war(as there was throughout all of Europe at the time), and there were no doubt brutal beatings and murders, but there were no gassings.
Shofar FTP Archives: people/w/wiesenthal.simon/bb-letter-197504

I can make affirmative claims if I have talked to people that were in the camps. You cant get more investigative than that. What makes you think otherwise?

Forum List

Back