Cain: Black community 'brainwashed' into voting for Dems

Black Americans are disproportionately less wealthy than the average American, disproportionately poor, low income, working class, etc.

The centerpiece of Herman Cain's domestic economic plan is a tax scheme that would cut taxes for the richer,

and raise taxes on the poorer.

Why on earth would he expect black Americans to give him widespread support?

They'd have to be braindead, not brainwashed.

They are indeed. And why? Because of idiotic liberal policies that encourage a hand out mentality. Anyone who votes for these policies should be ashamed of themselves. You have destroyed a generation of Americans. And we will not stand idly by and allow you to destroy another. Nope.

You do realize that the poor are more plentiful and worse off in countries that give virtually no 'handouts' right?

Black Americans are disproportionately less wealthy than the average American, disproportionately poor, low income, working class, etc.

The centerpiece of Herman Cain's domestic economic plan is a tax scheme that would cut taxes for the richer,

Because what you said is not true.
His tax plan would help all of us, including the poor.
You need to study the plan NY.
The Dems are always telling the minority untrue things.
Many Black's in the South love him.

That's false. His plan taxes your income at 9%. That's your gross income. One deduction - for charity.

Then he puts a 9% national sales tax on.

He gets rid of the payroll tax, so there goes the SS trust fund and Medicare.

If you make a middle class to lower class income you have a VERY high chance of getting a tax increase out of Cain's plan.

PLUS - Cain's plan would never pass even if he were President, so he's really just wasting everyone's time.

So we are on page 6 of this thread and no one has listed even one issue/stance that the GOP or Tea Party stand for that would benefit the Black Community.

And still you wonder why they don't vote for your guys?

Because what you said is not true.
His tax plan would help all of us, including the poor.
You need to study the plan NY.
The Dems are always telling the minority untrue things.
Many Black's in the South love him.

Cain's plan would result in the poor paying a larger percentage of their income in taxes than the wealthy.

You can't argue against math.

Blacks like Democrats because they feel that the Republicans wont "take care of them"....
They like feeling that the Government will be there to carry them through life....

So we are on page 6 of this thread and no one has listed even one issue/stance that the GOP or Tea Party stand for that would benefit the Black Community.

Every economic policy the GOP supports serves to widen or at least maintain the gap between rich and poor.

Not one conservative here can name a policy that doesn't.

I wonder how many new white male voters President Obama could attract if he came out and said alot of white males are simply brainwashed into voting Republican?

Every economic policy the GOP supports serves to widen or at least maintain the gap between rich and poor.

Not one conservative here can name a policy that doesn't.

would benefit the Black Community.

I thought the goal was to have policies that helped all communities.
This is why the Black folk will go Democrat because they want to be "taken care of" by government....:eusa_shhh:

Treat them as every other american....Something the dem's refuse to do.

Give them access to charter schools, and a voucher program, that will give black parents the opportunities to get their kids a good education, and a chance to get them away from lousy public schools.

We could make a laundry list of proposals the GOP and Tea Party stand for.......But it wouldn't matter.......A liberal loon such as yourself would never acknowledge 'em.

For liberal loons such as yourself, keeping the blacks down is your goal. That's why you loons fight against everything that would give blacks hope that the government isn't the answer.

Keeping people dependent on government makes them slaves to it...
The Democrats have a pact with the Blacks....
Keep voting Democrat and you will be cared for.

Treat them as every other american....Something the dem's refuse to do.

Give them access to charter schools, and a voucher program, that will give black parents the opportunities to get their kids a good education, and a chance to get them away from lousy public schools.

We could make a laundry list of proposals the GOP and Tea Party stand for.......But it wouldn't matter.......A liberal loon such as yourself would never acknowledge 'em.

For liberal loons such as yourself, keeping the blacks down is your goal. That's why you loons fight against everything that would give blacks hope that the government isn't the answer.

So you think the history of African-Americans in this country is exactly the same as everyone else? Hmm. Interesting.

As for your "laundry list of proposals" you claim to have, it doesn't matter if I agree with any of them or not. That's not the point. The point is you're not even listing them.

Of course blacks are brainwashed into voting for democrats! On it's face it can't be anything else.

Who passed and supported jim crow laws:
Who turned hoses on black school children?
Who supported the KKK?
What was the actual political party of the segregationist Dixiecrats?

Blacks believe these were the republicans. That is some pretty powerful brainwashing.

I see you haven't bothered to read his 999 plan, have you???

999 | Herman Cain for President

Yes. It's a massive tax cut for the rich paid for by tax hikes on non-rich.

Pure BS. It's a massive tax cut for most people, and the 9% National Sales Tax hits those who spend the most money the most. So the rich would pay a huge amount of it. I have not seen the details but I am assuming the 9% sales tax would exempt things like unprepared foods, Just like most state sales taxes do.

I see you haven't bothered to read his 999 plan, have you???

999 | Herman Cain for President

Yes. It's a massive tax cut for the rich paid for by tax hikes on non-rich.

Pure BS. It's a massive tax cut for most people, and the 9% National Sales Tax hits those who spend the most money the most. So the rich would pay a huge amount of it. I have not seen the details but I am assuming the 9% sales tax would exempt things like unprepared foods, Just like most state sales taxes do.

I do believe that food was exempted. Further, a flat 9% tax would INCREASE taxes on the rich as the tax havens would disappear and decrease taxes on ANYONE that actually pays them. The poor may have a problem with this as there free check each year would vanish but that is going to happen anyway to be honest.

So far, his tax plan is the only one that actually makes sense, getting rid of the complicated mess and replacing it with a simple tax plan. I don't see the reasoning behind the hate for a simple tax code...

I'll reserve my answer until the day Herman Cain wins the republican presidential nomination.

Of course blacks are brainwashed into voting for democrats! On it's face it can't be anything else.

Who supported the KKK?

Blacks believe these were the republicans. That is some pretty powerful brainwashing.

This is very, very sad but oh so true.

Dems want to keep the blacks beneath them, they want them dependent on government. Oh sure one or two like Herman Cain, Bill Cosby, Sammy Davis, Jr. realize this. They managed to get out but they can't convince the rest they can do it too.

It's really a shocker when (and if) they realize Reverand Martin Luther King was a Republican. He was conservative and walked with the Lord. Everything they are against is what he was for. Yes, I would have to say they are completely brainwashed. It's sad and scary to think a politician doesn't want them to succeed. That's why men like Herman Cain scare the crap out of them.

Who supported the KKK?

Dems want to keep the blacks beneath them, they want them dependent on government. Oh sure one or two like Herman Cain, Bill Cosby, Sammy Davis, Jr. realize this. They managed to get out but they can't convince the rest they can do it too.

It's really a shocker when (and if) they realize Reverand Martin Luther King was a Republican. He was conservative and walked with the Lord. Everything they are against is what he was for. Yes, I would have to say they are completely brainwashed. It's sad and scary to think a politician doesn't want them to succeed. That's why men like Herman Cain scare the crap out of them.

So conservatives were behind the black American civil rights movement?

Who does Herman Cain scare the crap out of?

Louis Farakhan preaches black self-reliance, is he like Herman Cain?

Who supported the KKK?

nobody keeps the black man down but the black man.

Who supported the KKK?

So conservatives were behind the black American civil rights movement?

Who does Herman Cain scare the crap out of?

Louis Farakhan preaches black self-reliance, is he like Herman Cain?

So are you saying MLK, Jr was a liberal?? King's Niece: MLK, A Social Conservative - US - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

Herman Cain scares the crap out of Dems, because he is a success story. He broke out of the chains the Dems want to keep around blacks.

I don't give a crap what Louis Farakhan preaches, he certainly isn't any MLK.

Forum List

Back