CA State Program Stacked Pallets Under Freeway, a Match Took Care of the I-10 Freeway

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
California taxpayers paid to get mounds of pallets stacked under the I-10 freeway so it just took someone with a match to close a major SoCal freeway for over a month.

Good job Newsom!

Do to America what you did to California!

California taxpayers paid to get mounds of pallets stacked under the I-10 freeway so it just took someone with a match to close a major SoCal freeway for over a month.

Good job Newsom!

Since it's an interstate highway, I presume that federal funds will be taken from the rest of the nation to pay for the repairs.

why did they choose to store wooden pallets under a highway?
My understanding is the state leases that space to local buisness as storage using the profits to help support transport programs. You gotta pay that light rail 200 million a mile bIll somehow. I can understand the desire to maximize space and turn a prof from otherwise wasted land. But greed overruled common sense, that is typical for many state governments and CA is probably the worst offender

Good job Newsom!

You can bet xiden will instruct booty boy to pick up the tab, even though both CA and the tenant were in violation of federal regulations. No commie or blue state will ever be held accountable.

Forum List

Back