CA Gov pardons 2 felon illegal aliens (one is a known gang member) to avoid deportation

The Democrats have MS-13, Crips and Bloods but the Republicans only have the Boy Scouts and the Little League
It tells everyone something about the nature of liberal culture.

Liberals have destroyed the Boy Scouts.
It's still the same old bland uninspirational communist service organization it has always been...

Another red herring. Is that the 4th or 5th for you

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Dems can’t lose their “Gang member” voting base.
Neither can the KKK GOP...

Yes, most of the KKK is likely conservative and most people in prison and gang members are likely liberal.

It still doesn’t change what a legal definition of a joyride is,
Untrue, as you have the Aryans and other white supremacy groups.., which many do not have any political affiliation because they are felons in prison or on parole and have no interest in anything other than existing...You must be so arrogant to think that people like this have any aspirations to vote....Dumbass clean folks don't understand the mentality of a convict who hates society in the first place not to mention the nation...

Red herring #5.

Just a clear example you have no argument.

It's not about liberals, leftist, rightist or any of that bullshit you foul minded people conceive and then embarrass yourself by uttering...

Dems can’t lose their “Gang member” voting base.
Neither can the KKK GOP...

Yes, most of the KKK is likely conservative and most people in prison and gang members are likely liberal.

It still doesn’t change what a legal definition of a joyride is,
Untrue, as you have the Aryans and other white supremacy groups.., which many do not have any political affiliation because they are felons in prison or on parole and have no interest in anything other than existing...You must be so arrogant to think that people like this have any aspirations to vote....Dumbass clean folks don't understand the mentality of a convict who hates society in the first place not to mention the nation...

Red herring #5.

Just a clear example you have no argument.

These people have worked with or along side of me..I know them better than you would ever know...

The two fellows that got a pardon are being directed by the gov. that gave them the pardon to reopen their case with immigration to become citizens because they took refugee status when fleeing the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia after Nam ended...So you see it's not about Trump at all....

They were set for deportation because they commit felonies. They were released to spite ICE. Note, it isn’t about Trump. Liberal sanctuary state/cities have been doing this a long time.

The Khmer Rouge has been gone for decades. We can send them back with a clear conscious. If they wanted to stay they should have stayed out of trouble and been productive members of our society.

They were set for deportation because they commit felonies. They were released to spite ICE. Note, it isn’t about Trump. Liberal sanctuary state/cities have been doing this a long time.

The Khmer Rouge has been gone for decades. We can send them back with a clear conscious. If they wanted to stay they should have stayed out of trouble and been productive members of our society.

Yes, and the government can show humanity and cut them some slack, because they have been here for decades.

The failure of the Federal Government to address this issue is the problem.

The Khmer Rouge?

It's been defunct for 40 FUCKING YEARS.

This is all bullshit.

Why shouldn't they be sent back to Cambodia?

There is NO GOOD REASON for those 2 criminals NOT to be deported to Cambodia.

They are fleeing the "KHMER ROUGE"?

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

What a bunch of bullshit.

Should GERMAN FELONS in the USA not be deported because of HITLER? :ack-1:

Yes, and the government can show humanity and cut them some slack, because they have been here for decades.

The failure of the Federal Government to address this issue is the problem.

They were cut slack when we didn’t deport them for the crime of being in this country illegally. No special treatment for them now that they have committed further crimes, joined gangs and add nothing to our society.

Timothy Meads - Gov. Brown Challenges Trump Immigration Policy With Two Pardons

If anyone believes liberals do not hate America then look no further then Gov “douche bag” Brown. He is pardoning 2 illegals who were charged with felonies in order for them not to be deported. One is a known gang member charged with discharging an illegal weapon (aka he shot at someone and missed and plea bargained it down). This guy is a dangerous illegal, but numbnutz liberals want to protect him! Why not pardon a US citizen who has turned him/herself around in prison? Nope instead, they want to release a dangerous criminal onto the streets in the name of rigging elections.

Oh the other stole a car and was charged with joy riding. That is usually a plea bargain offense. More than likely he is a gang member who stole the car to chop it up and got caught. Either way, even liberals, should push to have this guy deported.

Liberalism is a mental disorder!

Brown is a Loopy kunt... They deserve their criminal behavior of their violent illegal aliens

If they are illegal why would a Pardon stop deportation?

Because here's the ugly little truth for you bigots.

The government can only really process and deport a finite number of undocumented immigrants. Therefore they have to priortize.

Once you pardon these guys for minor crimes, they drop pretty low on the priority list for ICE.

Bullshit! They could easily deport 1000 fold more if it wasn’t for Demorat interference

Forum List

Back