Bye, Bye Petro Dollar.

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
This is how the US loses global hegemony. Without our dollar, we have only one thing left. Our military. Buckle up. It’s going to be a bumpy ride!

This is how the US loses global hegemony. Without our dollar, we have only one thing left. Our military. Buckle up. It’s going to be a bumpy ride!

So Biden has driven one of the world's biggest producers of oil to align themselves with the Marxist countries of Russia, China, and South Africa.

Way to go, Joe. Obama was right when he said "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up."

As inflation continues to strain the average Americans budget, as we ride deeper into recession, headed toward depression; this move will pull what’s left of the rug, right out from under us.

The US quite vigorously defends its standing as the global reserve currency. And it’s not shy about using its military to enforce said standing. So don’t be surprised when the US spools up its war machine in a desperate bid to preserve the US dollar.
The problem is… The US has made a lot of enemies over the years. And more than a few frenemies to boot. As they join themselves at the economic hip, and begin to shun the USD; the economic downturn we face now is going to look like the good old days.

Now you understand why the Globalists installed Mr. Potatoehead in 2020

You really can't blame the Saudis.....They realize that they have to put up with Tater (or the vapid whore) for two more years.

Wow. Never thought I would see so much support for Americas enemies.

The OP is an idiot. The global inflation right now, is a direct result of the strength of the USD.

The military doesn’t have to be used. Just an administration, and A Congress with less Republicans, that are more than willing to do our enemies bidding for them.

The quickest, and easiest being once again, making it illegal to export American oil, and refined gasoline, and sanctioning Saudi oil. Which, contrary to popular belief, is a lot easier than you think.

Who are the Saudis going to sell oil to, Russia? LOL.

But first we need to deal with Americas enemies here, and they all have an R next to their name.

Wow. Never thought I would see so much support for Americas enemies.

The OP is an idiot. The global inflation right now, is a direct result of the strength of the USD.

The military doesn’t have to be used. Just an administration, and A Congress with less Republicans, that are more than willing to do our enemies bidding for them.

The quickest, and easiest being once again, making it illegal to export American oil, and refined gasoline, and sanctioning Saudi oil. Which, contrary to popular belief, is a lot easier than you think.

Who are the Saudis going to sell oil to, Russia? LOL.

But first we need to deal with Americas enemies here, and they all have an R next to their name.
Your's is the exact type of vapid-ness I was referencing.....You work for the Tater administration?

Your's is the exact type of vapid-ness I was referencing.....You work for the Tater administration?

No. I’m an American veteran that continues to uphold his oath to defend this country. Not to foreign terrorist governments that attack this country, and donate to Republicans.

Both of which need to be wiped out.

You really can't blame the Saudis.....They realize that they have to put up with Tater (or the vapid whore) for two more years.

I agree we cannot blame them, but not just due to Biden. One thing we have proven over the last decade is that nothing we say or agree to can be trusted.

Look at it from the Saudi point of view, in the past 2 years they have been threatened by a US president if they did not cut oil production and then if they did cut oil production.

Why would anyone put up with that shit for very long?

So Biden has driven one of the world's biggest producers of oil to align themselves with the Marxist countries of Russia, China, and South Africa.

Way to go, Joe. Obama was right when he said "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up."
Well, not exactly. Capitalism was assisting the process all of the time.

After Biden fucked over all our Allied with the Afghanistan Unconditional Surrender, no sane world leader trusts him

I agree we cannot blame them, but not just due to Biden. One thing we have proven over the last decade is that nothing we say or agree to can be trusted.

Look at it from the Saudi point of view, in the past 2 years they have been threatened by a US president if they did not cut oil production and then if they did cut oil production.

Why would anyone put up with that shit for very long?
Evidently they are not.

Of course you have to go and ruin it by sticking-up for Tater then in the very next sentence blame him for threating the Saudis.....Duality of man much?

The difference is when they were "threatened" by a goper it was from a position of strength and not the weak sister currently installed in the WH.....The Saudis and the rest of the non-woke world senses both weakness and fecklessness in Tater..

Much like Carter in that respect but at least (I think) Carter was a good man who loved our country. he was just inept.

Evidently they are not.

Of course you have to go and ruin it by sticking-up for Tater then in the very next sentence blame him for threating the Saudis.....Duality of man much?

The difference is when they were "threatened" by a goper it was from a position of strength and not the weak sister currently installed in the WH.....The Saudis and the rest of the non-woke world senses both weakness and fecklessness in Tater..

Much like Carter in that respect but at least (I think) Carter was a good man who loved our country. he was just inept.

I did not stick up for anyone, I pointed out it is not the result of one man's actions. I get that such a concept is beyond you, but it is realty.

Back in March of this year Joe Biden made an Executive Order.
Basically calling for use of a digital passport or Electronic token
to replace our vaunted dollar.Similar to what F.D.R. pulled with Gold.
Gold coins were confiscated.
The dollar has not been backed by Gold since the Nixon days.
There are way too many dollars chasing each other thereby creating
an environment where goods and services Increase in price.
Or guaranteed spiraling Inflation.
With a mandated use of Electronic tokens,Big brother can
track your buying.Banks of course would have to be on board.
That could take as little as a year.

Long term economic planning for Saudi Aramco is not about the US or Russia.

I tend to agree.

History tells us when the people begin rising up against the rule of the oligarchy, as were seeing around the world, the oligarchy resorts to war to continue their control and enrichment.

myself and others here have been saying for years this was going to happen.trolls in the conspiracy theory section kept calling us conspiracy theorists.

Forum List

Back