Bye Bye Dallas Cowboys!

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
1917009_1667665873503407_2334641197853131344_n.jpg

The last time the Dallas Cowgirls did not suck was when a Clinton was in the Oval Office and fat girl in a blue dress was doing the sucking... ( i know wrong, but still I wrote and have no guilt over it )

The last time the Dallas Cowgirls did not suck was when a Clinton was in the Oval Office and fat girl in a blue dress was doing the sucking... ( i know wrong, but still I wrote and have no guilt over it )
as long as Jerry Jones is the owner the cowturds will never be a serious superbowl contender again.He wants to run the team instead of letting the coach do so.

that was why Jimmy Johnson resigned because Jones got too greedy wanting too much power. Jones is always down on the sidelines not letting the coach call the shots. Johnson did not put up with that like every coach since then has.

If Jones didnt mingle,then the cowturds would be much better.Had he let Bill Parcells run the team the way they wanted to,they probably would have made it back to the superbowl back thenbut because of his meddling,they have bene a joke ever since Johnson left.

Parcells is an old school coach.He doesnt care how much money a player is making or if they are a star,if they dont do things his way or are not performing he benchs them.

Case in point. When he with the Jets despite the multi millions of dollars Neil O'donnel was making and had a long term contract with them,he benched him for good in favor of their backup QB who was making pennys compared to O'donnel.

Because the Jets owner did not interfere with Parcells and allowed him to coach his way,the Jets made it back to their first AFC title game since the days of Joe Namath.

what did in parcells when he was with the Cowboys was he did not bow down to Jones way of doing and it cost him his job.

Parcells was tired of Terrel Owens excessive celebration antics and benched him because of that. Jones told Parcells to start playing him again after his one day suspension he gave him.When Parcells did not budge and relent to Jones and stayed his ground on his benching, Jones fired him like the idiot he is.:rolleyes-41:

Jones refusal to let a great coach like Parcells coach the team his way and his consistant meddling is why they will never be a serious superbowl contender again.

Dallas has a hard time evaluating talent. They cut C Michaels and sent him to Washington and they let him go. A week later he ran for 86 yards on 16 tries for the Seahawks.

Ya the Hawks had to let him go during pre season because we had Marshawn Lynch and Thomas Rawls...and Fred Jackison.

We took Michael back last week and he was extremely happy to return to play for Carroll. We normally run 30-35 times in a game so 86 in 16 was an extremely good outing. The Hawks collectively ran for 182 yards on Sunday.
There is a good reason the Hawks lead the NFL in rushing.

I heard the Cowboys have a new plan.

The first 22 Dallas cowboy fans to show up to their next home game win a prize. They are the new starters.

Can't do any worse.

Forum List

Back