Bye! Bye! Antonio Brown! New England Patriots sends ASSHOLE PACKING. No Get Millions? WHEE!

Why don't we just cut to the chase and let the fucking insane left and the fucking insane media control everything the way they want it.

The Left didn't do anything. The media reported it, but that is all.

The Patriots looked at AB's value versus his liabilities and decided he wasn't worth it. If Brown hadn't been a prima donna and an asshole, things might have gone differently.

The fake metoo movement isn't the left?
And the NFL Crazy MAGA fans keep telling me this guy below should not play. But a guy like AB can.

View attachment 280280

Behavior on the field vs. behavior off the field.

If there is a fake MeToo movement, it is left. But unless these two women are lying, that is irrelevant.

With someone as high profile as Brown, there is no separation between behavior on the field and off the field. That is the price you pay for fame and a big paycheck.

The first woman is lying and the second woman doesn't have a case. When is it a crime to be naked in your own home?
Are you a patriot fan?

Why don't we just cut to the chase and let the fucking insane left and the fucking insane media control everything the way they want it.

The Patriots looked at AB's value versus his liabilities and decided he wasn't worth it. If Brown hadn't been a prima donna and an asshole, things might have gone differently.

And the NFL Crazy MAGA fans keep telling me this guy below should not play. But a guy like AB can.

View attachment 280280

If there is a fake MeToo movement, it is left. But unless these two women are lying, that is irrelevant.

With someone as high profile as Brown, there is no separation between behavior on the field and off the field. That is the price you pay for fame and a big paycheck.

The first woman is lying and the second woman doesn't have a case. When is it a crime to be naked in your own home?
Are you a patriot fan?

Life long

So we can fire black men without any trial or convictions for any alledged crime?

Yes. You can fire black men, white men, or any other shade of men.

I am pretty sure the Patriots organization did an investigation into the allegations. In the end, it wasn't worth the trouble for them.

Since when is a football organization able to perform a criminal investigation? If they are, then they are breaking the law. Now, if law enforcement and prosecutors have released evidence to the public, that is one thing, but I have yet to see any credible evidence released.

This sets a dangerous precedent, allowing women to destroy men’s careers and lives without any proof.

AB seems like the type that abuse girls. AB shows all the signs.
And 3 girls claim they were abused by AB as a Sports Fame ASSHOLE gets his way thang.
If you have 3 we can be sure more are hiding.
What do they say happened? Why did they wait so long to make these accusations? If these women were raped, they would had gone to the police right away.

Or are they just skanks that threw themselves at him just so they could sleep with him, then make accusations in order to get hush money.

Like our President warned us, there are women out there that want rich and famous guys to grab their pussies, so they can get their wealth one way or another.
One time in college I was real mean to this girl after I had sex with her. I don’t know why I acted that way. I feel ashamed for it now. But she said, “you know I could say that you raped me”

I bet brown is a real asshole. But rape? I don’t know about that.

But karmas a bitch asshole. Being an asshole may cost you a fortune.

The only positive out of all this is that it hurts the patriot organization.

First kraft now this. And gronkowski retiring? It’s over

View attachment 280280

Are you a patriot fan?

Life long
Then your opinion is tainted with bias.

The patriot organization must know more about this guy than we do. Otherwise they wouldn’t be releasing that talent

Fool had 50 MILLION reasons to walk a straight line and STILL couldn't do it.
Obviously not talented enough to know how to count

Man I hope soccer runs the NFL out of business.

So we can fire black men without any trial or convictions for any alledged crime?

Yes. You can fire black men, white men, or any other shade of men.

I am pretty sure the Patriots organization did an investigation into the allegations. In the end, it wasn't worth the trouble for them.

Since when is a football organization able to perform a criminal investigation? If they are, then they are breaking the law. Now, if law enforcement and prosecutors have released evidence to the public, that is one thing, but I have yet to see any credible evidence released.

This sets a dangerous precedent, allowing women to destroy men’s careers and lives without any proof.

AB seems like the type that abuse girls. AB shows all the signs.
And 3 girls claim they were abused by AB as a Sports Fame ASSHOLE gets his way thang.
If you have 3 we can be sure more are hiding.
What do they say happened? Why did they wait so long to make these accusations? If these women were raped, they would had gone to the police right away.

Or are they just skanks that threw themselves at him just so they could sleep with him, then make accusations in order to get hush money.

Like our President warned us, there are women out there that want rich and famous guys to grab their pussies, so they can get their wealth one way or another.
One time in college I was real mean to this girl after I had sex with her. I don’t know why I acted that way. I feel ashamed for it now. But she said, “you know I could say that you raped me”

I bet brown is a real asshole. But rape? I don’t know about that.

But karmas a bitch asshole. Being an asshole may cost you a fortune.

The only positive out of all this is that it hurts the patriot organization.

First kraft now this. And gronkowski retiring? It’s over

Gronk has hinted at making a comeback during the 2nd half of the season.

This will definitely put an end to the Patriots' chances of winning the Super Bowl.....

Maybe he can come to his hometown and play for the Dolphins....what do they have to lose besides 14 more games??

One this is not a color issue. It is a Footballer under CONTRACT.
NE can cut him any... time....they...WANT!

with blacks, EVERYTHING is a color issue

And what about you? You're obsessed with blacks to the point of it appearing that you have a psychological disorder.
hahahhahahahhha
......as stated before, I am RESPONDING to the blacks' [ and MSM ] obsession--their LIES/bullshit...I don't THINK of it---I am RESPONDING to the EVERYDAY lies I read in the MSM/etc...it's in the news EVERYDAY

One this is not a color issue. It is a Footballer under CONTRACT.
NE can cut him any... time....they...WANT!

with blacks, EVERYTHING is a color issue

And what about you? You're obsessed with blacks to the point of it appearing that you have a psychological disorder.
hahahhahahahhha
......as stated before, I am RESPONDING to the blacks' [ and MSM ] obsession--their LIES/bullshit...I don't THINK of it---I am RESPONDING to the EVERYDAY lies I read in the MSM/etc...it's in the news EVERYDAY

You have to think of "something" in order to respond to "something".

People like you with a psychosis or an obsession often don't realize that.

There aren't any "blacks" that are even posting in this thread that brought up "skin color".

Yet you did.

Like many other dumbass athletes I hope to see him broke someday living in a cardboard carton under a viaduct in some big city slum.
Like OJ, AB has 8 years paid in the NFL retirement plan. As he has been paid more than OJ (80M) as a player into the pension plan.
He should have a protected pension of 45k per month base on OJ scale. AB already has a pad in Florida to escape paying for
and civil judgments. Florida is really a sick state when it comes to protecting criminals white or any color.

So no living in the street broke.

O.J. Simpson could be bringing home $25,000 a month

Last edited:
Like many other dumbass athletes I hope to see him broke someday living in a cardboard carton under a viaduct in some big city slum.
Like OJ, he has 8 years paid in the NFL retirement plan. As he has been paying more than OJ as a player into the pension plan.
He should have a protected pension of 25k per month base on OJ scale. AB already has a Pad in Florida to escape paying for
and civil judgment. Florida is really a sick state when it comes to protecting criminals white or any color.

So no living in the street broke.
He probably spends a lot of money.

If I hit the athletic lotto I would tuck three million away. Call it fu money. The rest I can spend but the three million is a long term annuity. Something you can live on. A nest egg.

Patriots Release Antonio Brown | Over the Cap

Interesting Contract NE pays or not to AB.

Here is a part. There is way more to read at the link above.

-----------------------

Brown also has a $1 million salary guarantee. Guarantees generally have much broader language regarding the voiding of the guarantee. Conduct detrimental to the team, speaking badly about the team, harming the teams reputation through actions, etc…My guess is they can point to these as hurting the teams reputation as a way to void the guarantee. If so Brown would likely file a grievance as well on that. Brown will have earned two weeks salary regardless of the guarantee so, $125,000 has already been paid. Even if the guarantee was voided Brown should be entitled to $250,000 in termination pay if he decided to file for it which is an additional $125,000. I would imagine that there are also offsets on the guarantee if some other team decides to take the plunge on him. The $500,000 in per game bonuses is lost to Brown with the exception of the $33K he earned for the first game.

So all told my feeling is that Brown will count for $5.75 million against the Patriots salary cap this year (the guaranteed salary, the signing bonus proration, and the proration of his per game bonuses) and $4.75 million next year with a grievance pending if they withhold payments. If he is successful with his grievance the only change will be a $466,667 credit applied to the Patriots 2020 salary cap for per game bonuses that counted on the cap but were unearned.

If Brown were to lose a grievance the Patriots should be a $4.5 million cap credit in 2020 for the signing bonus, an $875,000 credit for guaranteed salary that was voided, and the same $466,667 credit for the roster bonuses. The $4.5 million dead money from the signing bonus in 2020 would also vanish from the books. There would be a chance that they would take a charge for $125,000 in termination pay if he filed that following the loss of a grievance.

There are a few other scenarios depending on what they do with the guarantee and if he signs elsewhere, but for the most part it will be one of these two situations. I would lean towards the first one being the most likely outcome where he would win a grievance but again that’s just my opinion on it.

I can’t say Ive seen anything like this before. At the start of the year Brown was set to earn $15.125 million with Pittsburgh. He was then scheduled to earn the same from Oakland following a trade in March with a guarantee for another $14.5 million. He lost most of that. He then signed with the Pats set to earn up to $15 million with incentives. He may have lost most of that.

If the Patriots play hardball and Brown is unsuccessful with a grievance he will end up making around $1 million this season- one weeks salary from the Raiders and two weeks salary plus a per game roster bonus payment from the Patriots. In the meantime Brown will have left the three organizations with somewhere around a combined $28 million in dead money while only playing one game this year.

Patriots Release Antonio Brown | Over the Cap

Interesting Contract NE pays or not to AB.

Here is a part. There is way more to read at the link above.

-----------------------

Brown also has a $1 million salary guarantee. Guarantees generally have much broader language regarding the voiding of the guarantee. Conduct detrimental to the team, speaking badly about the team, harming the teams reputation through actions, etc…My guess is they can point to these as hurting the teams reputation as a way to void the guarantee. If so Brown would likely file a grievance as well on that. Brown will have earned two weeks salary regardless of the guarantee so, $125,000 has already been paid. Even if the guarantee was voided Brown should be entitled to $250,000 in termination pay if he decided to file for it which is an additional $125,000. I would imagine that there are also offsets on the guarantee if some other team decides to take the plunge on him. The $500,000 in per game bonuses is lost to Brown with the exception of the $33K he earned for the first game.

So all told my feeling is that Brown will count for $5.75 million against the Patriots salary cap this year (the guaranteed salary, the signing bonus proration, and the proration of his per game bonuses) and $4.75 million next year with a grievance pending if they withhold payments. If he is successful with his grievance the only change will be a $466,667 credit applied to the Patriots 2020 salary cap for per game bonuses that counted on the cap but were unearned.

If Brown were to lose a grievance the Patriots should be a $4.5 million cap credit in 2020 for the signing bonus, an $875,000 credit for guaranteed salary that was voided, and the same $466,667 credit for the roster bonuses. The $4.5 million dead money from the signing bonus in 2020 would also vanish from the books. There would be a chance that they would take a charge for $125,000 in termination pay if he filed that following the loss of a grievance.

There are a few other scenarios depending on what they do with the guarantee and if he signs elsewhere, but for the most part it will be one of these two situations. I would lean towards the first one being the most likely outcome where he would win a grievance but again that’s just my opinion on it.

I can’t say Ive seen anything like this before. At the start of the year Brown was set to earn $15.125 million with Pittsburgh. He was then scheduled to earn the same from Oakland following a trade in March with a guarantee for another $14.5 million. He lost most of that. He then signed with the Pats set to earn up to $15 million with incentives. He may have lost most of that.

If the Patriots play hardball and Brown is unsuccessful with a grievance he will end up making around $1 million this season- one weeks salary from the Raiders and two weeks salary plus a per game roster bonus payment from the Patriots. In the meantime Brown will have left the three organizations with somewhere around a combined $28 million in dead money while only playing one game this year.
We will take him in Detroit for $2 million

Forum List

Back