Bye! Bye! Antonio Brown! New England Patriots sends ASSHOLE PACKING. No Get Millions? WHEE!

And the NFL Crazy MAGA fans keep telling me this guy below should not play. But a guy like AB can.

upload_2019-9-20_18-40-59.png

LMAO! Love it. As a Steelers fan I am glad he is fucking gone...I just read a story on him in the sports illustrated that came in the mail guy is a real piece of shit. Lot of hiring people and then not paying them. Being a sexual predator etc.

Typical behavior for his race

So we can fire black men without any trial or convictions for any alledged crime?
That's the NFL.....if you're not PC you're Not For Long.
So the MAGA Moron feels AR's are needed on the field so the player can score more.
As to PC applied standards. AB to dumb to get tagged abusing females. AB shows a pattern.
Other players are not scoring the same civil case as AB. But Ben seems to be helpful in the rape
instructional training area.

LMAO! Love it. As a Steelers fan I am glad he is fucking gone...I just read a story on him in the sports illustrated that came in the mail guy is a real piece of shit. Lot of hiring people and then not paying them. Being a sexual predator etc.

Typical behavior for his race
Do you mean like Whitey Big Ben?

Why don't we just cut to the chase and let the fucking insane left and the fucking insane media control everything the way they want it.

The Left didn't do anything. The media reported it, but that is all.

The Patriots looked at AB's value versus his liabilities and decided he wasn't worth it. If Brown hadn't been a prima donna and an asshole, things might have gone differently.

The fake metoo movement isn't the left?
And the NFL Crazy MAGA fans keep telling me this guy below should not play. But a guy like AB can.

View attachment 280280

Behavior on the field vs. behavior off the field.

View attachment 280280
There is more then a MAGA reason he is not in the league. At least up to now.
As the Great MAGA Douche in the white house has over 25 claims of assault and 3 rapes claimed against IT.

MAGA, means today, any criminal acts are okay, if whitey done.
Sadly, AB is not white as this would not be an issue for the MAGA Morons so to play in the NFL.
Whitey takes knee can play football, any other color no playing football. See how MAGA thinking works.

I still feel the females connected to NE made a real stink at all the players and coaches.
We know Kraft likes to pay for his happy endings.

This belongs in the Sports section.
Mods must be :bigbed:.

This is not about the game football. It's about rape and more.
Football is just the employer. Like any other employer. And did no raping.

Well, NE does rape the other teams on the field showing them how to play football.

So we can fire black men without any trial or convictions for any alledged crime?
That's the NFL.....if you're not PC you're Not For Long.
So the MAGA Moron feels AR's are needed on the field so the player can score more.
As to PC applied standards. AB to dumb to get tagged abusing females. AB shows a pattern.
Other players are not scoring the same civil case as AB. But Ben seems to be helpful in the rape
instructional training area.
The sports leagues need to change the standards. They do not have to be draconian. But to return to proper attire in public televised functions and to limit bad behavior would be a good start. The men who play the games make a good living. It is not to much to ask to put the best face forward for their sport and as role models. We have tried this way. It is not good. The money in all ways has broadened the amount of trouble the leagues will put up with. To my death I will know that Baseball has destroyed itself. Even with newer stadiums and better crowds. That sport was the one where you sit down in the stands as an older man and debate who was the best. The steroids ruined all of that. The introduction of the 6 inning starter ruined all of that. The hot dogging to ridiculous levels has ruined all of that. The celebrations in sports are to the point they are going to need a choreographer to practice with during off time. A lot of that was fun.....for a while! Value for the dollar is not there for many games. That is the truth. Paying exorbitant cable TV rates with no choices is a major reason. Communist capitalism is fun.

Well, NE does rape the other teams on the field showing them how to play football.

You paint with a broad brush.
Most could give a shit about what happens to Antonio, unless they're a football fan.
And the majority here, are not.

Most could give a shit about what happens to Antonio, unless they're a football fan.
WOW!? So you overlook sexual predator reports. Good to know.
I want AB to meet the police investigator. To prove AB is the greatest guy in history.
Sadly the great DrumpF has more assaults and rapes claimed at IT still. MAGA shows us what is righteous.
Well, Whitey DOPer Righteous.

Last edited:

Yes. You can fire black men, white men, or any other shade of men.

I am pretty sure the Patriots organization did an investigation into the allegations. In the end, it wasn't worth the trouble for them.

Since when is a football organization able to perform a criminal investigation? If they are, then they are breaking the law. Now, if law enforcement and prosecutors have released evidence to the public, that is one thing, but I have yet to see any credible evidence released.

This sets a dangerous precedent, allowing women to destroy men’s careers and lives without any proof.

I'm pretty sure they could get hold of the text messages Brown supposedly sent.

How do you know they didn't have proof? How do you know the Patriots didn't see it?

Again, how and why are the Patriots looking at evidence? If evidence is available to the public, then okay. But we’ve seen nothing, if the authorities are giving evidence solely to the Patriots then that is illegal, and a violation of due process.

I’m not saying this guy is innocent, I am saying it is alarming that his career would be ruined when he has been convicted of nothing, and no damning evidence has been made public.

WOW!? So you overlook sexual predator reports. Good to know.
I want AB to meet the police investigator. To prove AB is the greatest guy in history.
Sadly the great DrumpF has more assaults and rapes claimed at IT still. MAGA shows us what is righteous.
Well, Whitey DOPer Righteous.

Funny how this is all suddenly about “MAGA” and President Trump. You really are the biggest TDS moron on these boards.

As of now, none of these “victims” have filed a criminal complaint. They are filing for civil lawsuits, to make money.

You’d think a rape victim would call police and file a report.

I am pretty sure the Patriots organization did an investigation into the allegations. In the end, it wasn't worth the trouble for them.

Since when is a football organization able to perform a criminal investigation? If they are, then they are breaking the law. Now, if law enforcement and prosecutors have released evidence to the public, that is one thing, but I have yet to see any credible evidence released.

This sets a dangerous precedent, allowing women to destroy men’s careers and lives without any proof.

How do you know they didn't have proof? How do you know the Patriots didn't see it?

Again, how and why are the Patriots looking at evidence? If evidence is available to the public, then okay. But we’ve seen nothing, if the authorities are giving evidence solely to the Patriots then that is illegal, and a violation of due process.

I’m not saying this guy is innocent, I am saying it is alarming that his career would be ruined when he has been convicted of nothing, and no damning evidence has been made public.

All the news-press gives NE all the legal protections to terminate AB contract.

"With respect to personal conduct, the contract provides that "if Player has engaged in personal conduct reasonably judged by Club to adversely affect or reflect on Club, then Club may terminate this contract."Jun 4, 2017" But this has been around for decades.
ContractsProf Blog: Morals Clauses in NFL Contracts

View attachment 280280
There is more then a MAGA reason he is not in the league. At least up to now.
As the Great MAGA Douche in the white house has over 25 claims of assault and 3 rapes claimed against IT.

MAGA, means today, any criminal acts are okay, if whitey done.
Sadly, AB is not white as this would not be an issue for the MAGA Morons so to play in the NFL.
Whitey takes knee can play football, any other color no playing football. See how MAGA thinking works.

I still feel the females connected to NE made a real stink at all the players and coaches.
We know Kraft likes to pay for his happy endings.

You pretty much exemplify what Dems are all about, a lynch mob mentality, who want to destroy any of their “enemies” with zero evidence.

All the news-press gives NE all the legal protections to terminate AB contract.

"With respect to personal conduct, the contract provides that "if Player has engaged in personal conduct reasonably judged by Club to adversely affect or reflect on Club, then Club may terminate this contract."Jun 4, 2017" But this has been around for decades.
ContractsProf Blog: Morals Clauses in NFL Contracts

Yet can they prove he violated it?

He could sue them for breach of contract.

Forum List

Back