Bye! Bye! Antonio Brown! New England Patriots sends ASSHOLE PACKING. No Get Millions? WHEE!

So we can fire black men without any trial or convictions for any alledged crime?

Yes. You can fire black men, white men, or any other shade of men.

I am pretty sure the Patriots organization did an investigation into the allegations. In the end, it wasn't worth the trouble for them.
Sure hope jints or jets pick him up

At the point, I feel AB lost a Superbowl Ring.
Why go play for less and no ring? Well? AB needs money.
Jets Giant need all the help they can get They both suck

Bwahahahaha... :lmao:

And he fucked the Raiders in the process of fucking himself and the Patriots! :lmao: The only way this gets better is if he can somehow fuck the Cowboys! :lmao:

He'd have been okay if he'd gone to a massage parlor in Florida... just sayin'...

And, before I go... Fuck the Patriots.

And your losing NFL team is?

And, before I go... the only question at this point is, Will NE play the KC in Arrowhead or Gillette so they go the Superbowl LIV for the 7th win for Brady?
GO, Patriots.

The fucking Texans. Assholes have needed an offensive line since day one, all we've gotten is a line that is offensive... but we have J.J. Watt...
LOL! The Non-Superbowl Club.

upload_2019-9-20_17-50-12.png

BTW. The old LA Rams won a Superbowl.
Go Pats.

Last edited:

And he fucked the Raiders in the process of fucking himself and the Patriots! :lmao: The only way this gets better is if he can somehow fuck the Cowboys! :lmao:

He'd have been okay if he'd gone to a massage parlor in Florida... just sayin'...

And, before I go... the only question at this point is, Will NE play the KC in Arrowhead or Gillette so they go the Superbowl LIV for the 7th win for Brady?
GO, Patriots.

The fucking Texans. Assholes have needed an offensive line since day one, all we've gotten is a line that is offensive... but we have J.J. Watt...

View attachment 280267

BYE. The old LA Rams won a Superbowl.
Go Pats.
You're using a sharpie too? LOL

I feel Kraft wants to keep sex out of the news mixed with the NE name.
So his Happy Endings will be forgotten. I still want the tape released, dry and disinfected, please.

GO, Patriots.

View attachment 280267

BYE. The old LA Rams won a Superbowl.
Go Pats.
You're using a sharpie too? LOL
My Sharpie use was not misdirecting anythang.

GO, Patriots.

View attachment 280267

BTW. The old LA Rams won a Superbowl.
Go Pats.

I'm well aware of their stats, thankyouverymuch...

upload_2019-9-20_17-9-40.png

So we can fire black men without any trial or convictions for any alledged crime?

Yes. You can fire black men, white men, or any other shade of men.

I am pretty sure the Patriots organization did an investigation into the allegations. In the end, it wasn't worth the trouble for them.

Since when is a football organization able to perform a criminal investigation? If they are, then they are breaking the law. Now, if law enforcement and prosecutors have released evidence to the public, that is one thing, but I have yet to see any credible evidence released.

This sets a dangerous precedent, allowing women to destroy men’s careers and lives without any proof.

I'm pretty sure they could get hold of the text messages Brown supposedly sent.

How do you know they didn't have proof? How do you know the Patriots didn't see it?

Why don't we just cut to the chase and let the fucking insane left and the fucking insane media control everything the way they want it.

The Left didn't do anything. The media reported it, but that is all.

The Patriots looked at AB's value versus his liabilities and decided he wasn't worth it. If Brown hadn't been a prima donna and an asshole, things might have gone differently.

LMAO! Love it. As a Steelers fan I am glad he is fucking gone...I just read a story on him in the sports illustrated that came in the mail guy is a real piece of shit. Lot of hiring people and then not paying them. Being a sexual predator etc.

It's one thing to be an Ahole and a d**k, there are many athletes like this. Another to be accused of a sexual assault years after, many such issues occur with athletes that the public never hears. Texting photos of a womans child, even if she lied to you and making threats? That's a line no team can accept once crossed.

The guy has issues, like too many who make millions.

Forum List

Back