By By Jindal.

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
Bobby was a good gov and a good candidate. To bad he couldn't get any traction.

"

Bobby Jindal is ending his presidential bid, he announced Tuesday evening on Fox News. “I’ve come here to announce that I am suspending my campaign for the president of the United States,” he told Fox News’s Brett Baier. “The reality is this isn’t my time,” he said. Jindal had been thinking about dropping out for the past few weeks, and informed aides of his decision on Monday, Jindal senior advisor Curt Anderson told reporters on a conference call following the announcement. The Louisiana governor has struggled to gain ground in the presidential race, consistently polling at the bottom of national polls. That fact has kept him off the main-debate stage at all four Republican presidential debates, something campaign manager Timmy Teepell said they had not anticipated at the start of the campaign. Jindal had also struggled to raise money, bringing in just $579,000 in the third quarter, a small sum for a presidential campaign. Anderson said money was “one of a number of factors,” but not the only one. The campaign ends with no debt, Teepell said. The Jindal campaign had focused its attentions and resources on Iowa, where Jindal at one point looked like he might be able to make some headway. But he had a lot of competition in the social-conservative lane, and in recent days, Ted Cruz appears to be consolidating support among the voters the Louisiana governor was banking on. Jindal’s announcement comes the day after Cruz was endorsed by Steve King, an influential social conservative congressman in Iowa. Asked whether he might endorse, Jindal told Baier: “I haven’t given that a lot of thought.” Jindal is the third Republican to end his presidential bid, following Scott Walker and Rick Perry. All three candidates to drop out so far have been governors.

Read more at: Bobby Jindal Ends Presidential Campaign | National Review Online

"

All the best candidates are getting shoved of the stage before there's even one caucus or primary.

What's running this is polls, which are taken by mainstream media sources.

So, really mainstream media is calling the shots in this election.

Forum List

Back