Bwwwwwwwwhahaha! Duck Dynasty just came out for Trump

Funny, I don't care who any "liberal" celebrity endorses. That's not what wins my vote. But, according to tinydancer , the endorsement of a gaggle of snaggle toothed inbred "celebrities" = locking up the evangelical vote. I'm not surprised that they can't think for themselves. They're evangelicals. Free thought isn't part of their scheme. But Duck Dynasty? :lol: How pathetic.

I sat here in tears.

I really did.

I am pathetic. It seems so

I really don't have words.

Glad you let me know..

Funny, I don't care who any "liberal" celebrity endorses. That's not what wins my vote. But, according to tinydancer , the endorsement of a gaggle of snaggle toothed inbred "celebrities" = locking up the evangelical vote. I'm not surprised that they can't think for themselves. They're evangelicals. Free thought isn't part of their scheme. But Duck Dynasty? :lol: How pathetic.

I sat here in tears.

I really did.

Glad you let me know..
You're an embarrassment

Why the hell would ANYONE give two shits what some fake TV redneck thinks?

If this is what determines our future politicians we're fucked. It's like a school yard personality contest.

Beyond stupid

This is awesome. This is why you need to be destroyed.You just gave yourself up.

I sat here in tears.

I really did.

Glad you let me know..
You're an embarrassment

I've scoped you out for a long time old man.

You've pissed me off for quite a while.

The dance has just begun.

I sat here in tears.

I really did.

Glad you let me know..
You're an embarrassment

LOL

Go smoke another blunt freak

I sat here in tears.

I really did.

Glad you let me know..
You're an embarrassment

One has to understand the dance.

You really do. You really have to understand the dance.

The beauty of the dance.

I'll put this in for a minute while I pause

I sat here in tears.

I really did.

Glad you let me know..
You're an embarrassment

One has to understand the dance.

You really do. You really have to understand the dance.

The beauty of the dance.

I'll put this in for a minute while I pause
Was a good blunt apparently.

I'll never respect anybody that wears the flag as a sweatband.
What makes you think the flag is a sweat band?

Pretty obvious isn't it - what do you believe the stars and stripes worn around the head and across the forehead is going to soak up?
Huh? Who wears an official U.S. Flag on their head? Those bandanas are not official U.S. flags. If you wanted to run one of those bandanas up a pole... nvm. Do we ban taking photos of the flag? Which depictions of the flag are good and which are bad?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back