Buying “Made in China” is killing us

I have watched over the past 30 years this country fall.
America is now like one massive "Company Store".
We are crops. We work to get a wage, and then the powers that be uses numerous ways to evaporate our earnings back into their hands.
Take Health Insurance.
For most, it doesn't exist really. We all really have catastrophic insurance, but pay like we have real insurance.
Over the years, ever so slowly so people will learn to accept it - premiums raised and raised. Out of pocket max raised, and worst of all - deductibles have raised in many cases 10 fold.
The only way you get anything out of your health insurance is something very major happens.
You notice how the left doesn't even talk about health insurance anymore? Even though it is now, obviously, MUCH worse than before Obama became President.
No need to talk about it. The GOP hasn't tried to repeal Obamacare in almost a decade after trying over 100 times during his administration. Its accepted. Your blob got rid of the mandate and thus the deficit exploded. But the insurance subsidies remain. Makes no sense but that is where we are.

We have something like 4% of the world's population....while we produce 16% of all of the world's manufactured goods. Exports are the only way to go. When you start a trade war--as your blob did--you are setting your self up to get completely fucked. And we did.

Trump is hardly a “main culprit”

he’s a teal estate mogul who sells trinkets in his gift shop

but dont base your position on trade policy based on your hatred of trump

its a much bigger issue than that
The dude was the POTUS and was a major player of trade policy, he spoke out of both sides of his mouth. You are a Trump Humper so like every other dense Trump Humper you turned a blind eye to what he was doing and just followed the bullshit he was telling you.

Link please.
Link why?

I didnt waste your time by demanding you document this:

“We have something like 4% of the world's population....while we produce 16% of all of the world's manufactured goods.”

So why are stalling with me by demanding a link to something that should be common knowledge?

Link why?

I didnt waste your time by demanding you document this:

“We have something like 4% of the world's population....while we produce 16% of all of the world's manufactured goods.”

So why are stalling with me by demanding a link to something that should be common knowledge?
1628502353135.png

1628502395301.png

Does everything have to be an argument? Link to your stat please.

We were discussing consumption not output

with our chronic trade deficit do you really think we consume fewer manufactured goods than we produce?

I dont have that number but it stands to reason

So you just made it up. Cool...why not just say that instead of being a moron?

We have 4% of the population (confirmed) and manufacture 17% of the world's goods. Exporting is the only way manufacturing is going to survive. Simple math.

So you just made it up. Cool...why not just say that instead of being a moron?
Not really

i dont have exact numbers but since we import more than we export it stands to reason that what i said is true

and if you were not locked in a life or death struggle with the enemy you would probably agree

82% of your posts are nothing but insults.
Link?

see how that works?

i could keep you busy for hours if not days on a fools quest

and in the end you would find that you were wrong

In the long run we save no money buying Chinese goods as they shit and need replace way to soon. Unions were screening about this in the 1980s no one listened. Now we have shit products and a population with out manufacturing skills. This is what profit above all gets you. We made our bed now we lay in it.

Has no one notice the massive increase in the price of Chinese goods?

Yes....the cost of shipping has risen.......but ask yourself "WHY?"

This is all part of the plan. Enrich America's capable enemies (China, Taliban, Russia) while crippling America

We are allowing about 100 very evil, greedy billionaires to convert our Liberty (about 7 billion people) in servitude without any resistance at all.

Has no one notice the massive increase in the price of Chinese goods?

Yes....the cost of shipping has risen.......but ask

yourself "WHY?"

This is all part of the plan. Enrich America's capable enemies (China, Taliban, Russia) while crippling America

We are allowing about 100 very evil, greedy billionaires to convert our Liberty (about 7 billion people) in servitude without any resistance at all.
Is making our enemy stronger the billionaires goal? Answer is no. Are they making our enemy stronger? The answer is yes. Do they know they are making the enemy stronger? The answer is yes. Their greed in serving them selves is just stronger than their patriotism. We need enforced anti monopoly laws yesterday.

Forum List

Back