Buy American. Support American companies!

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Question one and only 1....
WHAT IS THE POINT?

1. The more we support them the more they move more and more operations overseas or south of the border.

2. We support them as they shove more and more woke bullshit in our faces.

3. Hollywood bows to Chinese censorship.

4. Sports franchises are obsessed with what they think is social justice while the sole purpose for their existence is shoved to the back burner.

5. Prices continue to double the overseas products of the same version and they use the profits i helped them build to...
A: expand overseas
B: support radical progressive ideals/programs
C: give money to democrats
D: create unrealistic pensions that the government is ultimately forced to bail them out from.

Hollywood used to make amazing feature films that ANYONE could watch without feeling preached to like a child. Now South Korea & Japan are flooding the market with good movies that arent socially engineered experiments.
American tool companies like to brag about tools being "made in the US" but all the parts come from Asian countries.

What is the point in supporting these businesses who only do the bare minimum to get by as a "patriotic" US based company while secretely doing everything they can to exploit us for the dollar? Simply being based here is no longer good enough. If it is then there is no longer a standard of what is acceptable.
Just because your neighbor has a hotter wife or better car or better behaved children is not a reason to move into your neighbors house.
Bottom line for me is if youre gonna push political shit in my face rather than just promoting your widget you can just get fucked.

1620156927935.png

What makes you think the dollar is worth much of anything anymore?

*****SMILE*****

:)

It's difficult to buy things made purely in America anymore. Too many raw materials and parts made in other countries such as China.

View attachment 487049

*****SMILE*****

Ask them. They are the ones chassing them. Ive had the opportunity to hire illegals instead of americans for the last 30 years. That buck isnt that important to me so i have not stooped to those low levels

1620161245978.png

Not accusing you of anything just pointing out the reality of the situation. As for me...

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 487049

*****SMILE*****

Ask them. They are the ones chassing them. Ive had the opportunity to hire illegals instead of americans for the last 30 years. That buck isnt that important to me so i have not stooped to those low levels

No..you just voted for the guy who hired Chinese workers instead of American workers.

And you still support the blob to this very moment.

Forum List

Back