A Poignant Example Of What The Democrats Have Done To America

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
An Hispanic officer pulled this African American school teacher over for being on her cell phone.....
She called him a 'killer' who was about to kill her and her son, and told him he'd never be white 'which is what you want to be.'

"A California woman identified as a teacher, and someone who routinely files nuisance complaints against law enforcement, is seen on a Los Angeles County Sheriff deputy’s personal body camera berating him and his ethnicity, calling him a “murderer” who will “always be a Mexican.”

“Ok, well, I’m sorry you feel that way,” he replied.

“Well, that’s not just a feeling. You’re a murderer,” she shot back.

“Ok. You can’t use your cell phone while…may I have your driver’s license?” asked the deputy.

“It…it’s at my apartment,” she answered.

A few moments later she said, “And I’m perfectly legal. And I’m a teacher, so there, murderer.”

“Congratulations,” the deputy responded calmly as he began to write out what appeared to be a citation.

“You’re a murderer,” she said again.

Later in the clip, another deputy identified as the first deputy’s supervisor is seen explaining to the woman what the charge is.

“All you need to do is just get your signature. He’s only citing you for using your cellphone while you’re driving, that’s it,” said the supervisor.

“Here you go, ma’am. Sign here–” the deputy said as he handed her a citation.

“For him being a Mexican racist? What is that name?” the driver responded.

“Just sign the citation, ma’am,” said the deputy.

“Here you go, Mexican racist. You’re always gonna be a Mexican, you’ll never be white. You know that right? You’ll never be white, which is what you really wanna be,” she said in response.

“There you go, dear,” the officer responded as he handed her the citation.

“You wanna be white. You wanna be white so bad,” the driver continued as the deputy responded, “Have a good day.”

After the clip, Melugin said that Fox News had learned the woman’s name but did not reveal it as the network has reached out to her for a comment and was waiting for a response.

Melugin then noted that he spoke with Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva following the incident and shared a clip of that interview.

“She claims to be a teacher.” Villanueva said. “If she represents her profession, is that an indictment on her profession and the caliber of people? Because you have one incident like George Floyd, a murder, alright, but some people want to label the entire profession as if everyone was a Derek Chauvin,” the Minneapolis police officer found guilty of murdering Floyd last month.

“It shows you that bigotry and racism comes in all colors and ages,” the sheriff said.

After the clip, Melugin reported that the woman driver called the internal affairs division of the LASD to file a harassment complaint against the deputy.

“The department also tells me that that woman has a history of making false claims against deputies,” the correspondent added."
Ibid.

“Ok. You can’t use your cell phone while…may I have your driver’s license?” asked the deputy.

A few moments later she said, “And I’m perfectly legal. And I’m a teacher, so there, murderer.”

“Congratulations,” the deputy responded calmly as he began to write out what appeared to be a citation.

Later in the clip, another deputy identified as the first deputy’s supervisor is seen explaining to the woman what the charge is.

“All you need to do is just get your signature. He’s only citing you for using your cellphone while you’re driving, that’s it,” said the supervisor.

“Here you go, Mexican racist. You’re always gonna be a Mexican, you’ll never be white. You know that right? You’ll never be white, which is what you really wanna be,” she said in response.

“You wanna be white. You wanna be white so bad,” the driver continued as the deputy responded, “Have a good day.”

After the clip, Melugin said that Fox News had learned the woman’s name but did not reveal it as the network has reached out to her for a comment and was waiting for a response.

Melugin then noted that he spoke with Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva following the incident and shared a clip of that interview.

“She claims to be a teacher.” Villanueva said. “If she represents her profession, is that an indictment on her profession and the caliber of people? Because you have one incident like George Floyd, a murder, alright, but some people want to label the entire profession as if everyone was a Derek Chauvin,” the Minneapolis police officer found guilty of murdering Floyd last month.

“It shows you that bigotry and racism comes in all colors and ages,” the sheriff said.

After the clip, Melugin reported that the woman driver called the internal affairs division of the LASD to file a harassment complaint against the deputy.

“The department also tells me that that woman has a history of making false claims against deputies,” the correspondent added."
Ibid.

Black racism is ok.

1620156280368.png

Can't win for losing

*****SMILE*****

:)

Ibid.

Black racism is ok.

Democrat racism.

What sort of penalty will accrue for this bigot?
None.

Maybe they'll make her a principal.

Now...has she been white....even better, with a Trump sticker.......

Ibid.

Did they ever verify that she has a driver's license? Because Joe Biden said black people aren't smart enough to obtain ID. We have a conundrum...

Ibid.

Black racism is ok.
Well... right up to the point where it isn't. Unfortunately, the first sign we'll see will be when the SHTF. Then, no one will be safe. This is madness and people seem to be either ignoring it or cheering it on like a game. It will NOT be a game :(

Ibid.

An Hispanic officer pulled this African American school teacher over for being on her cell phone.....
She called him a 'killer' who was about to kill her and her son, and told him he'd never be white 'which is what you want to be.'

"A California woman identified as a teacher, and someone who routinely files nuisance complaints against law enforcement, is seen on a Los Angeles County Sheriff deputy’s personal body camera berating him and his ethnicity, calling him a “murderer” who will “always be a Mexican.”

That fatass loudmouth Black woman is typical . They always Chimp out.

I suspect that this is no uncommon in government school employees.

1. "Third-Grade Teacher Has Students Write ‘Get Well’ Cards To Cop Killer Mumia Abu-Jamal A third-grade teacher at a public school in New Jersey is under fire after she encouraged her students to write letters to notorious convicted cop killer Mumia Abu-Jamal, who recently fell ill in prison.

Marylin Zuniga teaches language arts and social studies at Forest Street School in Orange, N.J."

Third-Grade Teacher Has Students Write ‘Get Well’ Cards To Cop Killer Mumia Abu-Jamal

2. - School's Nation of Islam Handout Paints Founding Fathers as Racists

"School's Nation of Islam Handout Paints Founding Fathers as Racists
The teacher also told Sommer that her son was not supposed to take the Nation of Islam handout home. It was supposed to stay in the classroom. That bit of news caused her great alarm.
“The fact that students were cautioned against allowing their parents to see anything is deeply troubling,” West told me. “The only reasonable explanation is they don’t want parents to know what it is their children are learning.”

3. “Seattle Public Schools Say Math Is Racist​

The Seattle Public Schools Ethnic Studies Advisory Committee (ESAC) released a rough draft of notes for its Math Ethnic Studies framework in late September, which attempts to connects math to a history of oppression.” Seattle Public Schools Say Math Is Racist

Forum List

Back