But what about the polls?!

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
How could this happen? All the polls had Clinton ahead, FiveThirtyEight predicted Trump had a 1% chance to win the Presidency.

It happened because people never bothered to look into what the pollsters were doing. If it was pointed out to people they responded with the "funny" rating.

They trusted the media, they trusted the pollsters, they blindly followed the narrative like sheep and now they sit in shock. They didn't see it coming. It was plain as day. You couldn't miss it.

With that said, I have to say............I told you so.

How could this happen? All the polls had Clinton ahead, FiveThirtyEight predicted Trump had a 1% chance to win the Presidency.

It happened because people never bothered to look into what the pollsters were doing. If it was pointed out to people they responded with the "funny" rating.

They trusted the media, they trusted the pollsters, they blindly followed the narrative like sheep and now they sit in shock. They didn't see it coming. It was plain as day. You couldn't miss it.

You fucking deplorable....:lol:

As Will and I will write ( many others too ) the only poll that matter is today poll and yes you can review my threads and responses and I never used a damn poll for my stupid opinion!

Did I think the Bitch Hound of Lucifer would win?

Yes!

Ask me why!?!

As Will and I will write ( many others too ) the only poll that matter is today poll and yes you can review my threads and responses and I never used a damn poll for my stupid opinion!

Yes!

Ask me why!?!
Why?

Yes!

Ask me why!?!
Why?

Because after 2012 I gave up!

I hate Trump ( believe it or not as much as the Bitch Hound ) but I really thought America was stuck on stupid and what this election tell me there is hope!

Because they only see the numbers but are too friggin lazy to do the math.

I posted 14 days ago that Clinton needed a 3.9% lead to compete.

She got 5 million useless votes from deep blue states that didn't give her a single additional elector.

Under 3.9 and she loses.

SOMEBODY BUY OLD POP A BEER!

I've been telling people for months that the election is closer than they think. The people who didn't take my claim seriously are those baffled by the fact this wasn't a landslide for Hillary, but a Trump victory.

Excellent news, well done to all you Americans who have voted and given Donald Trump this wonderful victory.

I could only give The Donald moral support, but my moral support never diminished for him and this is such a great day, a historical day that a candidate that had the entire Establishment and the MSM savaging him 24/7 has been swept into office by the power of the people, a people who want a better future, a people who want to put their OWN nation first, a people who have voted for the hope of a new dawn.

15032709_1294647370594392_3969757660663280737_n.jpg

Those were the MSM trying to influence the people to not bother to vote. Social media, showing just how little real support the shrilary had, is what kept the repubs going to the polls. Thankfully.

I've been telling people for months that the election is closer than they think. The people who didn't take my claim seriously are those baffled by the fact this wasn't a landslide for Hillary, but a Trump victory.

Pennsylvania or Michigan, both have nearly completed their counts, Pennsylvania at 93% counted would put Trump over the 270, Michigan at 78% counted would get him to 270.

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president/pennsylvania

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president/michigan

Forum List

Back