But this time it’s different right….this time Trump really is guilty…right?

Yes. Raise the curtains. Shine the lights. This is it. The night of nights!!!

1663899747695.gif

The Nazicrats are just as deluded and fuktarded as they always have been since 1993.
Everything they do blows up in their faces.
Trump had a transparent administration for a REASON. All this bullshit, lies, and slanderous accusations are the reasons.

Nothing sticks because Trump didn't do anything wrong, and they know it. This is just a trillion dollar waste of tax payers money to keep Trump looking "bad", while THEY are the ones corrupting and destroying this country and getting away with all kinds of criminal and treasonous activities.

As the Left busts their asses trying Trump in the court of public opinion sane folks have to ask….is there something different about THIS TIME….or do they really have him right they want him THIS TIME?
Tissue?

Trump IS REALLY TRULEY GUILTY! Um, really Charlie Brown I will let you REALLY kick the football this time! unlike the other 999 umpteen times! REALLY, I mean it! -YOINK- unlike the other 998 umpteen times! REALLY!
Hey silly, in case you haven't noticed Trump has a lot bigger problems nowadays than public opinions. They are in actual courts or headed there.
Well since you mentioned it, yes. democrats are basically persecuting Trump like nobody's business. not one, but TWO failed impeachment attempts, this ongoing show trial on Jan. 6th, that "winter of our discontent" little dust-up, then raiding a ex presidents' home for "STUFF N THINGS" they wont define because, why not? I heard about all that. And so far, the democrats chasing ghosts and lies. They have NOTHING on Trump.

Attachments

• 1663900424443.png
    1663900424443.png
    65.2 KB · Views: 14
As the Left busts their asses trying Trump in the court of public opinion sane folks have to ask….is there something different about THIS TIME….or do they really have him right they want him THIS TIME?

Sure! someone CAN'T be accused of something that many times without being guilty at least once!!!
What are the odds???

Once republicans are back in power in office: I bet, if the DOJ went after Biden for, say, illegal smelling of adolescents girls hair, or twiddling dweezles, and raided his house, think of the potential fodder for future persecution they could milk? Are the Democrats thinking that far a head or are they just that damned shortsighted and dumb?

Forum List

Back