But...blacks and hispanics are only allowed to vote for democrats....right? New poll is kind of rough for democrats....good news.

Less than 10 percent. Intelligent blacks with jobs vote democrat because we know the republican party is the party of white supremacy in 2022.
You are of course wrong. The democrats have been telling you that you can't make it without them and you have been buying it for years. The intelligent blacks and those who go out and get a job instead of just taking the freebies the democrats dole out to keep them down are the ones turning their backs on those they know are their democratic masters.

You are of course wrong. The democrats have been telling you that you can't make it without them and you have been buying it for years. The intelligent blacks and those who go out and get a job instead of just taking the freebies the democrats dole out to keep them down are the ones turning their backs on those they know are their democratic masters.
I am 100 percent right. Being black, I know more about this than your white ---. Democrats don't tell me jack squat. Now don't repeat that racist trash to me again. I worked for 43 years and vote democrat because whites like you say the shit you do. Funny how you say stuff, but your white --- has received more free stuff than anyone black and you vote republican for that reason. Furthermore while they hand you crumbs they rob you then tell your dumb white --- how blacks are getting things at the expense of whites. Dumb whites like you have fallen for that since America began and you're still doing it.

“If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.”​

I am 100 percent right. Being black, I know more about this than your white ---. Democrats don't tell me jack squat. Now don't repeat that racist trash to me again. I worked for 43 years and vote democrat because whites like you say the shit you do. Funny how you say stuff, but your white --- has received more free stuff than anyone black and you vote republican for that reason. Furthermore while they hand you crumbs they rob you then tell your dumb white --- how blacks are getting things at the expense of whites. Dumb whites like you have fallen for that since America began and you're still doing it.

“If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."​

Actually facts prove you wrong, including the very poll that was the premise of this thread and that you ignored. At least you have shown everyone that you can be as racist as those you call racist.

And all the democrats are black and have shown their support for the blacks from the beginning...:uhoh3:
It was a democrat that signed our second emancipation proclamation in 1964 and when that happened republicans nominated a man that opposed the civil rights act. And when you look at the last 58 years, blacks have progressed more in that time than in the 100 years of supporting republicans.

Actually facts prove you wrong, including the very poll that was the premise of this thread and that you ignored. At least you have shown everyone that you can be as racist as those you call racist.

The facts show that it was a poll of 1,000 people. All of them were not black. So it's probably not wise to run your mouth about it.

And learn the definition of racist. Because I am black and definetly know more about why blacks vote than you. Everything I said was true.

It was a democrat that signed our second emancipation proclamation in 1964 and when that happened republicans nominated a man that opposed the civil rights act. And when you look at the last 58 years, blacks have progressed more in that time than in the 100 years of supporting republicans.

Moron…..blacks supported Johnson a man who voted against every single civil rights act and the anti lynching law until he realized if he and the democrats kept doing that, they would lose national elections, and against a real civil rights hero Barry Goldwater

Last edited:
The facts show that it was a poll of 1,000 people. All of them were not black. So it's probably not wise to run your mouth about it.

And learn the definition of racist. Because I am black and definetly know more about why blacks vote than you. Everything I said was true.
And you are definitely a racist as bad or worse than those you condemn. Again, the facts prove you wrong. It's not my fault that you prefer to believe bias because it supports your idea that all your failings must be someone else's fault. You should learn the definition of racist and when trying to spot one, just stand in front of a mirror. Your attitude is why this country can't have an intelligent discussion on the racial problem because folks like you refuse to accept any facts that don't fit your preconceived notions that everyone else it the problem. Luckily for those you support, you are easy to fool.

I'm black and a poll where 21 percent of people who were called were black doesn't show anything but that 79 percent of the blacks they called oppose the republican party. Let me know when they do a survey of all 47 million blacks.

Learn the real definition of racist and not the one right wing whites created because they don't like the mirror held to their face.. Because I definetly know more about why blacks vote than you. And everything I said was true.

Moron…..blacks supported Johnson a man who voted against every single civil rights act and the anti lynching law until he realized if he and the democrats kept doing that, they would lose national elections, and against a real civil rights hero Barry Goldwater
Lincoln supported the Corwin Amendment, tried to force blacks to leave America and stated that blacks were inferior. Goldwater voted against the Civil Rights Act. I don't give a damn what Johnson voted against or realized according to you. What matters is that he signed the 1964 Civil Rights Act and the 1965 Voting Rights Act.

Forum List

Back