Democrats are taking the Hispanic vote for granted, just like they take the black vote for granted

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

I think democrats just think that the only thing they need to do to win elections is increase the number of racially brown people in the US who will automatically vote democrat once they manipulate them with their identity politics. After all, democrats have owned the black vote for years and have had to do virtually nothing to earn it other than just using propaganda to paint their political rivals as racist. It has worked like a charm for them, so it is understandable that they viewed Hispanics the exact same way.

However, allowing millions to illegally cross the border every year may come back to bight them in the arse.

Hispanics are turning to the Republican party in record numbers. The reasons for this seem to be twofold. It is the economic hardships they are living under with democrats as well as the extremist democrat position of defending late term abortions, which repel most Hispanics as they view that as infanticide, which it is.

A new poll from NBC News/Telemundo found a 21-percent drop in support for Democrats among Hispanic voters. Although Hispanics still support Democrat candidates by 54 percent, compared to 33 percent for Republicans, that gap is significantly smaller than it was ten years ago, according to the poll.

As soon as Hispanics leave the Democrat plantation they will suddenly be "white Hispanics" and "colonizers" and no longer be "people of color".

I think democrats just think that the only thing they need to do to win elections is increase the number of racially brown people in the US who will automatically vote democrat once they manipulate them with their identity politics. After all, democrats have owned the black vote for years and have had to do virtually nothing to earn it other than just using propaganda to paint their political rivals as racist. It has worked like a charm for them, so it is understandable that they viewed Hispanics the exact same way.

However, allowing millions to illegally cross the border every year may come back to bight them in the arse.

Hispanics are turning to the Republican party in record numbers. The reasons for this seem to be twofold. It is the economic hardships they are living under with democrats as well as the extremist democrat position of defending late term abortions, which repel most Hispanics as they view that as infanticide, which it is.

A new poll from NBC News/Telemundo found a 21-percent drop in support for Democrats among Hispanic voters. Although Hispanics still support Democrat candidates by 54 percent, compared to 33 percent for Republicans, that gap is significantly smaller than it was ten years ago, according to the poll.

it is a fact how Democrats look at minorities; give them free shit and they'll vote for you forever. That may work for those coming here illegally and if they were to obtain instant citizenship, but not for the people who endured years of red tape and took their place in line. They simply reject it.

It's like going to Disneyworld and seeing one of your neighbors there. You are waiting in line the proper way to go on the ride, but your neighbor cuts in front of everybody to get on the ride quicker. I don't care if he's from my state, my city and my neighborhood. He's cutting in line making me wait longer and causing problems for me. I want him thrown out of the line and never be allowed to return.

As soon as Hispanics leave the Democrat plantation they will suddenly be "white Hispanics" and "colonizers" and no longer be "people of color".
Didn't take long...

NBC pundits say Hispanics support DeSantis’ because they are racist --

So these morons are channeling Hispanic voters?

it is a fact how Democrats look at minorities; give them free shit and they'll vote for you forever. That may work for those coming here illegally and if they were to obtain instant citizenship, but not for the people who endured years of red tape and took their place in line. They simply reject it.

It's like going to Disneyworld and seeing one of your neighbors there. You are waiting in line the proper way to go on the ride, but your neighbor cuts in front of everybody to get on the ride quicker. I don't care if he's from my state, my city and my neighborhood. He's cutting in line making me wait longer and causing problems for me. I want him thrown out of the line and never be allowed to return.
And it gets a lot worse than that when you're standing in line to take a leak at some place like the Rose Bowl.

Forum List

Back