But....armed Americans won't be able to use their guns effectively to stop attackers, you know, except for this guy, and so many others...

Nothing I have posted could, with any degree of intellectual honesty, be described as emotional, in any way.

Now, to get back to the topics you'd obviously rather avoid:
-Why are you swayed by fallacious appeals to emotion?
-Please demonstrate that the unnecessary and ineffective restrictions you seek will "work".

Well?

Yeah, you are pretty emotional about all this. I'll just leave you alone until you cool down (which doesn't appear to be ever).

Take it easy, dude.

Bail is not a democrat or republican thing. It's part of our judicial system. Sorry if you dislike the US Judicial System.

That's a very strange position to take. It shows a lot of projection. Perhaps if the shoe were on the other foot?

But one side is defending the machines used to create the death and the other sides says WE NEED LESS OF THEM....and somehow you have arrived at a position that says the side that ISN'T defending the death-machines are the ones who want more death.

Surely you aren't serious.
Sorry if you don't like our constitution . " machines used to create death " . A. K. A. The Right to keep and bear arms , " SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED " . Don't like it ? Move the hell out of here .

Bail is not a democrat or republican thing. It's part of our judicial system. Sorry if you dislike the US Judicial System.

That's a very strange position to take. It shows a lot of projection. Perhaps if the shoe were on the other foot?

But one side is defending the machines used to create the death and the other sides says WE NEED LESS OF THEM....and somehow you have arrived at a position that says the side that ISN'T defending the death-machines are the ones who want more death.

Surely you aren't serious.
You ever hear of the " Plandemic". Surely you can't be serious.

Sorry if you don't like our constitution . " machines used to create death " . A. K. A. The Right to keep and bear arms , " SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED " . Don't like it ? Move the hell out of here .

What if I told you: the Constitution can be amended!

Would that blow your little mind?

How about if I told you: YOUR 2A RIGHTS ARE ALREADY INFRINGED. There are already limitations.

Your passion shows through too much. You are overly emotional about this topic.
You need to take a break.

Well now you are just parroting what I said. This is kind of pathetic.

Your emotions are really getting the better of you over this. Perhaps if you went out and popped off a few rounds you'd feel better?

If you want to, you can put my picture on the target.

Would that blow your little mind?

How about if I told you: YOUR 2A RIGHTS ARE ALREADY INFRINGED. There are already limitations.
Yeah, it can be amended, yet every time it goes for a vote, those who vote to amend it end up out of work. Not only does it take 2/3rds majority in the house and senate to pass to the president, but then it must be ratified by the states, which a majority are red and plenty of blue are turning red also. Why are you afraid of an inanimate object that doesnt harm anyone, but put a Marxist behind the wheel of a SUV, or a Muzzy in a Box truck, they can do more damage than some AR-15?

This is a lie, of course, as you are fully aware of the fact the 2nd has not been amended or repealed
Sad.
But expected.

Not what I said. I was responding to my original point that the Constitution has been amended several times.

Read closer next time. (Or relax a bit so you can focus more closely and read what people ACTUALLY say! ;) )

Not what I said.
Another posted said:
the Right to keep and bear arms , " SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
You said, specifically,
I responded, specifically
When that happens, let us know.
You said, specifically:
It has happened several times already!

Thus, your statement is a lie.

Tell us again about how you argue from your toddler's playbook.

You said, specifically,
I responded, specifically
When that happens, let us know.
You said, specifically:
It has happened several times already!

Do you not realize the US constitution has been amended 27 times? You should go read it.

Thus, your statement is a lie.

No, the COnstitution has been amended many times. My point stands.

Tell us again about how you argue from your toddler's playbook.

What do you think the 27 Amendments are that are tacked onto the Constitution?

Do you really not know about them? (Hint: Even the Second Amendment is an amendment.)

New Topics

Forum List

Back