BUSTED: FBI Compromised - Teaming With Far Left Political Group

yup that is how the government of Egypt works

excpet the military is the deep state in that case

indeed it is time to break it up

You want regime change in Egypt?

But if you mean the deep state in the homeland, I'm afraid that's impossible without a new revolution

Remember what happened to the last guy who had any intentions of doing something about the deep state?

:alcoholic:

Gee, who should we call to arrest them? Or do you perfer the military take over law enforcement there Comrade!

Either way is fine with me. .

Good little communist; you are.

Liberal Playbook Rule #1: Accuse your adversary of the same thing you do.
Yo Commie, Please show me where I supported sending troops into cities to arrest people. If you can't, kindly be quiet.

Not troops. Sending Antifa into cities to incite violence and occupy public spaces.

The LID IS BEING BLOWN OFF AS THE FBI JUST GOT EXPOSED FOR TEAMING WITH A BIASED DISCRIMINATING LEFT WING 'EXTREMIST' POLITICAL GROUP...The SPLC’s influence extends beyond its work with federal law enforcement. The SPLC has working partnerships with Twitter, Facebook, Amazon and Google.

I wonder if there is a connection here too? : The Left's Serious Case of Misplaced Anger....The "Mook Mafia" In Damage-Control Mode
Its just like the exposed DNC e-mails - Hillary and the DNC got exposed for attempting to alter the election by rigging primaries, cheating in debates, engaging in election fraud, violating election laws, and breaking campaign finance laws...

...and they immediately try to play the 'VICTIM' and blame Russians, attack Trump, and bash anyone who mentions what they did.

The evidence of crimes perpetrated by the FBI Leadership have been leaking oil like water through a screen door on a submarine. This evidence blows them wide open....

...and snowflakes rush to play the 'VICTIM', attack Trump, and attack anyone who points to their crimes and the evidence exposing it.

SSDD, snowflake....

With a preface heavy on the allegedly, it's looking more and more likely the British collaborated with the FBI to do just that: frame the Russians and hack the Trump campaign. No sources, just hunches.

yup that is how the government of Egypt works

excpet the military is the deep state in that case

indeed it is time to break it up

You want regime change in Egypt?

But if you mean the deep state in the homeland, I'm afraid that's impossible without a new revolution

Remember what happened to the last guy who had any intentions of doing something about the deep state?

:alcoholic:

i dont give a rats ass about Egypt although it remains stable because of it

a revolution is not the right word for cutting out the deep state

...a revolution is not the right word for cutting out the deep state

The deep state tentacles are everywhere in your government, there's is no way to 'cut it out' without destroying the entire infected body and starting over again so that's a revolution

For example, it's obvious that Comey and Strzok are deep state operatives who sabotaged the orange campaign, you think they're going to jail for that? Mueller is openly sabotaging Trump's foreign policy, how do you want to cut him out?

:banana:

The deep state tentacles are everywhere in your government, there's is no way to 'cut it out' without destroying the entire infected body and starting over again so that's a revolution

For example, it's obvious that Comey and Strzok are deep state operatives who sabotaged the orange campaign, you think they're going to jail for that? Mueller is openly sabotaging Trump's foreign policy, how do you want to cut him out?

With a fair trial, and appropriate punishment?

putting folks like comey on trial for treason is not a revolutionary war

it is nice that you have a magic crystal ball

Nah, I'm just not in denial about how your 'democracy' works in practice

But just for fun, explain to me how you see Comey going to trial, who is going to do that and how?
hilters cronies never though they would hang from a noose either

Indeed, you think they would have been hanged without the destruction of the nazi deep state?
:booze:

it is nice that you have a magic crystal ball

Nah, I'm just not in denial about how your 'democracy' works in practice

But just for fun, explain to me how you see Comey going to trial, who is going to do that and how?
hilters cronies never though they would hang from a noose either

Indeed, you think they would have been hanged without the destruction of the nazi deep state?
:booze:

that was not a revolution though

dailycaller is fake news.

Let's move along.

The only way to know if news is truly fake or not is to READ the article in question and see if the claims add up. Unfortunately bias exists everywhere and to believe organizations that report things that vindicate your worldview are incapable of misleading their consumers, and organizations that defy your worldview never tell the truth is a profoundly naive frame of mind, and falls into the practice of willful ignorance.

Social Media Literacy is everyone's duty.

The article is full of crap.

The FBI has a particular duty to perform, and this particular outfit is trying to undermine it.

the FBI has admitted working with this group...it's in the article.

Just deleted 25 posts in this thread. 2 warnings 2 thread bans. I cleaned it to keep it open. HOWEVER -- if the OP has even one more post trolling his own thread -- it will FLY to the dumpster. Capice?

Forum List

Back