BUSLOADS Of Riot Police Head To Supreme Court, Snipers on Rooftop, As Leftist Terrorists (Biggest Threat to America) Threaten Justices

Once you embrace murdering babies, elevating such to your primary organizing principle, then there is absolutely no depraved thing you will not also embrace, not one! We do not fear fascist democracy, we will crush them under foot if, and when, they descend into democratic party incited violence!

If true (so far no report of violence,as I just searched) then good for the authorities in Washington. We saw on Jan 6 what violence ignoring warnings can come to in Washington. Glad they learned the lessons from the Radical right actions and attack on the Capital.

Preparing what? You must not have you television on, either. They prepared a bunch of signs. Liberals will never stoop to the level of the shit-smearing rioters who broke into the Capitol building looking for Mike Pence. You fuckers are still just as fucked up as the last time I was here.
They will riot and attack pro life places again. You know it and I'm making fun of them. Oh well.
iu

They will riot and attack pro life places again. You know it and I'm making fun of them. Oh well.
iu
When that happens, you post about it. Right now that's just your opinion. Or as Rudy calls them: "theories". Oh, that's right. You Trumpers aren't watching the Jan 6 hearings. Truth is a bitch.

When that happens, you post about it. Right now that's just your opinion. Or as Rudy calls them: "theories". Oh, that's right. You Trumpers aren't watching the Jan 6 hearings. Truth is a bitch.
Your side already attacked pro life offices.........Have already tried to murder Kav...........Your side has already threatened the lives of Justices and their families.

So...........screw you.

Forum List

Back