Busing criminals, a good plan.

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2019
Now that New York and other Northern Cities are having Immigrants sent their way, why not mayors and governors empty their jails and send them to Texas and Florida with $300.00 each; a good way for Mayors and Governors to protect the revenue that they are spending to support the Immigrants.

Now that New York and other Northern Cities are having Immigrants sent their way, why not mayors and governors empty their jails and send them to Texas and Florida with $300.00 each; a good way for Mayors and Governors to protect the revenue that they are spending to support the Immigrants.

Or return the International global relations love that Mexico has offered and send them to Mexico?

Now that New York and other Northern Cities are having Immigrants sent their way, why not mayors and governors empty their jails
They still have people in jail?

I figured after 2 years of a Dem WH, and a Dem Congress, any felons in blue states were back on the streets.

Someone is triggered over poor brown people

A typical liberal, wants open borders but doesn't want to half to deal with them.

Great idea. Then as soon as they fuck around they'll find out Texans aren't unarmed victims. Then we send them back on a slab and NY can pay for their burial.

You are brilliantly retarded. You really thought this stupid shart of an idea of yours deserved a thread? Go get gelded.

• Banned
You are brilliantly retarded. You really thought this stupid shart of an idea of yours deserved a thread? Go get gelded.

IDIOT-GRAM ^^^; variety, total ignorance.

You're a punk, give it a rest you've never posted anything of substance or worthy of a response. However, when all you do is to post insults to those who are credible, you deserve to do what a punk deserves.

In my first years in LE I was able to obtain FBI Rap Sheets. The Southern States would arrest black men and when taken before the court, the offender would admit wrongdoing, and would be given the right to leave the state rather than go to jail.

Thus, the defendant would agree and get on a Grey Hound Bus and be sent to Californian. When the citation's sentence was on the rap sheet it was noted as this sentence: "floated".

This was not my idea, nor was it Abbotts or DeSantis. It was all part of Jim Crow.

What's the point? Border states should empty their jails and send them north along with illegal aliens the way Fidel did it years ago? We need to shut down illegal immigration and send them back. Simple as that.

IDIOT-GRAM ^^^; variety, total ignorance.

You're a punk, give it a rest you've never posted anything of substance or worthy of a response. However, when all you do is to post insults to those who are credible, you deserve to do what a punk deserves.

In my first years in LE I was able to obtain FBI Rap Sheets. The Southern States would arrest black men and when taken before the court, the offender would admit wrongdoing, and would be given the right to leave the state rather than go to jail.

Thus, the defendant would agree and get on a Grey Hound Bus and be sent to Californian. When the citation's sentence was on the rap sheet it was noted as this sentence: "floated".

This was not my idea, nor was it Abbotts or DeSantis. It was all part of Jim Crow.
I got your number, wannnabe intellectual, and I have doubts you were ever in law enforcement.

PS: "sent to Californian". I think you're lying.
Hey man, which of the 50 states is "Californian" dude? :auiqs.jpg:

You ain't never credible. You just use sophistry to lie.

I don't need any sophistry to take you apart like the piece of lying shit that you are.

Like I said, I got your game figured out, boy.

Now go get gelded. Nobody will miss anything. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Is that what you think of these migrants? Equivalent to criminals? You sound like Trump, right? LOL!

Or return the International global relations love that Mexico has offered and send them to Mexico?
More ignorance on the far right. Are you suggesting that Mexico recruits' immigrants from Central and Southern America to flood them into the USA?

Methinks that your shock was damaged by lightning and closed off a large number of synapses in your brain.

Actually, since New York and other Northern Cities are soft on and don't prosecute crime it would be a better idea for Texas and Florida to send their criminals to those cities. Since they seem to want criminals, shown by their lack of prosecution, this would be much better for the Texas and Florida criminal since if they stayed in their home states they would be punished for their crimes. Sounds like a win win.

Actually, since New York and other Northern Cities are soft on and don't prosecute crime it would be a better idea for Texas and Florida to send their criminals to those cities. Since they seem to want criminals, shown by their lack of prosecution, this would be much better for the Texas and Florida criminal since if they stayed in their home states they would be punished for their crimes. Sounds like a win win.
Y U gotta play along with the idiot's fantasies? (but in reverse)

I got your number, wannnabe intellectual, and I have doubts you were ever in law enforcement.

PS: "sent to Californian". I think you're lying.
Hey man, which of the 50 states is "Californian" dude? :auiqs.jpg:

You ain't never credible. You just use sophistry to lie.

I don't need any sophistry to take you apart like the piece of lying shit that you are.

STATEMENT:

RESPONSE: You've not taken apart anything I've posted. All of them have been illogical, when all you do is to rely on the Ad Hominem.

If you don’t like illegal immigrants being shipped to your sanctuary city here are some suggestions demand this President and Congress get off there collective ass and secure the border, if that doesn’t work for you stop claiming you are a sanctuary city and are welcoming to these illegal immigrants when in reality you want nothing to do with them if neither of these work for and you want open borders but don’t want the problems that come with it showing up in your city then spare us your bullshit and STFU.

So you're saying criminals and illegals are equally bad for the country? Well at least you got something right for once.

More ignorance on the far right. Are you suggesting that Mexico recruits' immigrants from Central and Southern America to flood them into the USA?

Methinks that your shock was damaged by lightning and closed off a large number of synapses in your brain.

Who is far-right? If logic and the truth bothers you, just say so. If you want to carry water for an ideology, no problem, but be transparent. Failure to do so discredits your positions.

Speaking of synapse malfunctioning, there is no one anywhere who believes that the majority of these people aren't just economic migrants with many others being criminals and gang members.

I'm suggesting that they aren't discouraging their own criminals and gang members from leaving (some of them are surely on the payroll) nor are they defending their own border from those looking to simply walk through Mexico into the U.S.

The asylum system is clearly broken and being exploited. When those from Central America head to their border, what do they ask them? Why are you interested in coming into Mexico? "Oh, we are just passing through as we seek asylum in the U.S".

If they REALLY are fleeing danger, they should be just as content being accepted into Mexico, no?

RESPONSE: You've not taken apart anything I've posted. All of them have been illogical, when all you do is to rely on the Ad Hominem.
When will you realize Americans don't want people from shit hole countries to cross the southern border into the US?

Forum List

Back