Bush wipes his hand on Clinton's shirt after shaking hands in Haiti

I hear Bush had no choice but to wipe his hands on Bill's shirt as they were out of toilet paper in the mens room.

YouTube - hand shake

Did you see this yet? Bush and Clinton are in Haiti. Bush shakes hands with a Haitian person and then wipes his hand on Clinton's arm.

It reminds me of that time he rudely wiped his glasses on Letterman's producer's shirt.

YouTube - Bush being rude - wiping his glasses on a woman

Unbelievable.

Who are YOU again, retard?:eusa_eh:

Why the hostility? Do you like Bush so much? :lol:

It reminded me also of that "wiped his glasses on Letterman's producer's shirt video", don't really understand why Bush wants to wipe his things on other peoples clothes. I guess it s a hobby like any other right? What does surprise me is how important some things become when someone famous does them, I never expected killing a fly / bumping your head / taking the wrong door / ... to be important issues for the news. I expect the next time someone important farts, it will be on the news also ... oh wait :rolleyes:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_jCguv2yFc[/ame] [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd3qYCGggqA[/ame]

Last edited:
Meh

I was expecting to laugh. What a disappointment.

It didn't appear to me that Bush was wiping his hands on Clinton's shirt. Rather, it was just a continuation of him patting him on the shoulder.

Frankly, I think its cool to see Bush and Clinton doing this together. My opinion of both men rises.

I don't think he wiped his hand on Clinton although he is definately in Clinton's shadow on the public stage. Bush seems like an afterthought. His father was a better fit with Clinton, they seemed to connect.

These two are the odd couple.

That's Bush's pussy finger, got to keep that clean.

Bush doesn't get any! Don't you know the twat twins were from in vitro in exchange for a Swiss bank account with big bucks deposited in her name? When Miz Laura wanted an actual MAN, she called 1-Tex-Rangers!

Forum List

Back