Bush wipes his hand on Clinton's shirt after shaking hands in Haiti

Well Clinton wiped his love juice on Monica lewinsky's dress. It's only fair that bush retaliate.

Well Clinton wiped his love juice on Monica lewinsky's dress. It's only fair that bush retaliate.

And you clowns tried to impeach him for that while Newt was fucking his own intern.

You fail to understand the differance between a consentual act by two adults to the INSULT that this action of Bush shows for the guy he shook hands with and the man he wiped his hand on PRETENDING to pat him on the back.

Your guys have tried to fuck 17 year old boys, Suck off men in an airport bathroom, Prostitutes while wearing diapers, RAN from office because of dead girls in their office to name a few things.

Bush showed utter contempt for the people he was there to help and the other person who was there with him trying to help people.

Face it you Rs are not good at being nice to people in need and being nice to the people who try to help them.

You are great at being hypocrits though.

Last edited:
And you clowns tried to impeach him for that while Newt was fucking his own intern.
You fail to understand the differance between a consentual act by two adults to the INSULT that this action of Bush shows for the guy he shook hands with and the man he wiped his hand on PRETENDING to pat him on the back.
Your guys have tried to fuck 17 year old boys, Suck off men in an airport bathroom, Prostitutes while wearing diapers, RAN from office because of dead girls in their office to name a few things.
Bush showed utter contempt for the people he was there to help and the other person who was there with him trying to help people.Face it you Rs are not good at being nice to people in need and being nice to the people who try to help them.

First of all I'm an I not an R. And I hate newt He is a disgusting hypocrite.

But that does not excuse Clinton. He is disgusting and so what if bush wiped his hands on his back. Lol. At least bush went to Haiti.

And I love helping people. But I hate buying drugs and alcohol for losers

Bush showed utter contempt for the people he was there to help and the other person who was there with him trying to help people.Face it you Rs are not good at being nice to people in need and being nice to the people who try to help them.

But that does not excuse Clinton. He is disgusting and so what if bush wiped his hands on his back. Lol. At least bush went to Haiti.

Clinton owed only one person an explaination for his acts.....HIS WIFE!

Now where is your discust Foley, Wide stance man, Vitter and Scarbourgh?

You most certainly hold Dems to a harder standard.

You fail to understand the differance between a consentual act by two adults tothe INSULT that this action of Bush shows for the guy he shook hands with and the man he wiped his hand on PRETENDING to pat him on the back.

jeez do I have to list all the pervs in the republican and democrat party because trust me, they are equally perverted.

I'd wipe my nose on clinton's shirt if given the chance. He'd probably like it.

your a fucking idiot....the president of the US left himself wide open for comprimise by letting this girl crawl around under his desk....you do have enough fucking brains to realize that right?....

Bush showed utter contempt for the people he was there to help and the other person who was there with him trying to help people.

Face it you Rs are not good at being nice to people in need and being nice to the people who try to help them.

Hey dipshit. Clinton was impeached.

I would think the truth matters.

Damn, girl! You are just ignorance personified. And.... you're a liar.

Hey dipshit. Clinton was impeached.

I would think the truth matters.
Yes, and Clinton was found not guilty. Bush Jr. is yet to be tried for his crimes.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
bush can't catch a break... he should start paying off the textbook writers because his entries aren't going to be pretty

Forum List

Back