What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Spy: RIP Robert Culp

Dante

On leave
Reaction score
People of a certain age know/knew this man well from good old fashioned television.

Robert Culp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Robert Culp, the versatile actor who teamed with Bill Cosby in the groundbreaking comedy-adventure TV series ''I Spy,'' has died. He was 79.

The actor's agent Hillard Elkins says Culp died after collapsing Wednesday on a sidewalk outside his Hollywood home. Los Angeles police say he hit his head while on a walk and was pronounced dead after arriving at a hospital.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2010/03/24/arts/AP-US-Obit-Robert-Culp.html

Reaction score
Greatest American Hero

greatest2a.jpg

Againsheila

Gold Member
Reaction score
People of a certain age know/knew this man well from good old fashioned television.

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Robert Culp, the versatile actor who teamed with Bill Cosby in the groundbreaking comedy-adventure TV series ''I Spy,'' has died. He was 79.

The actor's agent Hillard Elkins says Culp died after collapsing Wednesday on a sidewalk outside his Hollywood home. Los Angeles police say he hit his head while on a walk and was pronounced dead after arriving at a hospital.

All the greats are leaving us....I just don't think there's many in the business today who can compare to the old timers.

OP
Dante

Dante

On leave
Reaction score

All the greats are leaving us....I just don't think there's many in the business today who can compare to the old timers.
The American public likes reality television.

the free market :lol:

but really, given enough time, some of the newer talent should rise to the occasion

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List