Bush Mistakenly Calls 10 Service Members on Holiday

I hope you pat yourself on the back...I hope you feel so cool......:cool:
I wish that you would work amongst the service men and women who are facing and having to fight this war......So you can nonchalantly make these jokes......

But I doubt you know or even care about them, so I will refrain from putting you down, and just acknowledge you as an idiot who has no experience, as I do with the military men and women, who might be called upon to go over and fight for your stupid joke, that you felt was so hilarious to tell.......

What's amazing to me, is these brave men and women, still go over and fight for you people,who, have no problem putting them down......
If I didn't work for them, I could become cynical, and say.......the hell with ya alllllllllllllll....

But I will won't do that, because I work around the most honorable, American loving, and love for the rest of the world people......
And I am one of them......
And if we can't fight for the rest of the world to be free.......
Then we better surrender,,,,,,,right now...

I hope you pat yourself on the back...I hope you feel so cool......:cool:
I wish that you would work amongst the service men and women who are facing and having to fight this war......So you can nonchalantly make these jokes......

But I doubt you know or even care about them, so I will refrain from putting you down, and just acknowledge you as an idiot who has no experience, as I do with the military men and women, who might be called upon to go over and fight for your stupid joke, that you felt was so hilarious to tell.......

What's amazing to me, is these brave men and women, still go over and fight for you people,who, have no problem putting them down......
If I didn't work for them, I could become cynical, and say.......the hell with ya alllllllllllllll....

But I will won't do that, because I work around the most honorable, American loving, and love for the rest of the world people......
And I am one of them......
And if we can't fight for the rest of the world to be free.......
Then we better surrender,,,,,,,right now...

First, it was a joke against Bush and not the servicemen. Duh! Maybe you are the one dialing the phone for Bush.

Next, you say "I wish that you would work amongst the service men and women who are facing and having to fight this war......So you can nonchalantly make these jokes......" Well, gee I really hate to bust your bubble but I have spent my entire adult life working with the military and have had friends sent to Iraq and not come back. I work on a military base overseas and have seen many military of all four branches travel through here on their way to unknown destinies. Your assumption has done nothing more than highlight your ability to make hollow accusations in an effort to feel superior. Unfortunately, when you opened your foot this time, you only succeeded in placing your foot in it.

Oh, and on a side note, many of the military that I sent the link to thought it was funny and took it as a joke about Bush's limited intelligence. Maybe you should learn from them and not be so quick to label and classify people.

Oh come off it. You all would be jumping a bandwagon if it were Clinton who had done that.

I thought it was humorous.

Forum List

Back