Bush Bamboosability, He's an Idiot

Laughable.

Psychoblues

Learn to spell. I mean, some typos and some spelling mistakes are inevitable, but your spelling above is downright embarrassing.

So you think all of the generals involved in the planning were shallow and stupid also?

"HAPPEN" to live in this... sounds like you dont want to be here. Hey, I think we could get a fund going for a one way ticket to Saudi Arabia. But hey, just remember, if you post anti government rantings there, they not only will be ease dropping on your phone calls, but you will receive the death penalty for posting anti government stuff on the internet.

Correct, and all the polls have all shown a majority of Iraqi's are glad we deposed saddam.

Pot Kettle Black

Laughable.

Psychoblues

Well, at least you got the spelling on that correct.

So, you claim the Iraqi's didnt want us to oust saddam, I say they did, whats so laughable about that? Defend your claim, show some polls or stats, come on coward.

Every successful WAR is planned on paper with plenty of contingensies to allow for failures. I don't think GWB understood or understands that. Are you equally as shallow and simply authoritarian in your opinion?

Do all of your arguments have to include ad hominem attacks at people with differing opinions than yours? That's not a very smart way to have a discussion on a board where most people do not agree with you.

But WE didn't want or need to "level" Iraq. We would be toast in that circumstance. Suddenly the world's only superpower would be the enemy of the entire World including us peaceniks that happen to live in this superpowerful nation. You are one sick puppy.

It's not what WE want that matters, sick puppy. It's what the Iraqi's want and so far it looks like our intervention isn't working out well with them. Yes, we could've used a nuclear weapon. Brighter minds than yours made sure that we didn't (not that it wasn't proposed and still is).

Do you have any proof that we have considered, and even more incredibly, are STILL considering using nuclear weapons on a country who's government we installed and endorse and is now our ally?

I could go on and on here but already I find your bullshit and ignorance completely boring.

BTW, just for your information, I didn't write that piece. I properly referenced it and expected you to follow the link that was provided.

Psychoblues

By the way, I'm responding to a message posted two days ago to the guy who started his thread who's argument is mostly based on ad hominem attacks on anyone who does not agree with him. You seem to just post your opinion and attack President Bush in every thread you start and never back up what is only your opinion and claim with any type of evidence that supports your claim. Instead of executing your hit-and-run attacks, why don't you come back and respond to what has been posted after you? (Even though it now seems most people do not bother responding to your messages with facts anymore since it would only be wasted effort in a thread that will sink to obscurity.)

Do all of your arguments have to include ad hominem attacks at people with differing opinions than yours? That's not a very smart way to have a discussion on a board where most people do not agree with you.

Do you have any proof that we have considered, and even more incredibly, are STILL considering using nuclear weapons on a country who's government we installed and endorse and is now our ally?

By the way, I'm responding to a message posted two days ago to the guy who started his thread who's argument is mostly based on ad hominem attacks on anyone who does not agree with him. You seem to just post your opinion and attack President Bush in every thread you start and never back up what is only your opinion and claim with any type of evidence that supports your claim. Instead of executing your hit-and-run attacks, why don't you come back and respond to what has been posted after you? (Even though it now seems most people do not bother responding to your messages with facts anymore since it would only be wasted effort in a thread that will sink to obscurity.)

Welcome to a psychoblues' thread. I see you've already got his MO down pat.:dev3:

Forum List

Back