Burn this motherfucker down!

Never ever forget Holder was part of the cover up of the government murdering white folks and their children. I bet Holder smears the death of those babies on himself every night.

With joy.

dead%20child%20at%20waco.JPG

Do you keep alot of such pics on your desktop? And why?

Do you jerk off to them?
My God, you're a pretentious little teutonic prick, javol?

I was born 50 years and 6 months after the end of world war 2.

I have as much been involved in it as I have been in the Napoleonic wars.

So go fuck yourself

So you're some 19 year old punk? Get the fuck out of here junior,you dont know shit about anything.

Browns stepfather, Louis Head, should be arrested for inciting riots and held accountable for the damages to innocent business owners.

His "crime" is grieving in public.

People say things in the midst of pain that they normally might not say.

No ..his crime is inciting a riot.

To my mind, the difference is intent.

Uhhhh...his intent was to incite the crowd to BURN DOWN THE TOWN.
Not sure how you can misconstrue his words.

Really? I don't think he had intent. I think it was an outpouring of grief.

He and the Brown family probably wishes that Wilson was dead, too, or that he had never been born. Thank goodness he didn't say that.

Than why did he call for burning down the town? A few choice cuss words would have sufficed to show his anger.

I never said blacks need to be shot, quote me. You made a claim back it up or admit you are a fucking liar. Nor did I say all blacks are liars again quote me. Yoiu have made two specific claims provide a source.

Brown was not shot in the back not once, no bullets entered his body from the rear. We have 3 separate autopsies to prove that. One conducted by the family. We did have supposed witnesses that claimed he was shot in the back while running away, more that claimed the cop stood over him and shot him in the back while he lay on the ground and more that claimed he tried to surrender and was shot in the back.

All proven to have lied, meanwhile we have more blacks that testified brown did not try to surrender did not run away and charged the officer.

Cletus! What are you still doing here? Didnt I tell you to go burn crosses!

Your posts are irrelevent! it is even more disgusting how you try to weasle your reched self out of what you posted!
So you ADMIT you are a LIAR, thanks for proving it retard.

No.

I accuse you of being a liar Cletus.
So prove it quote me, link to my supposed statements. You claimed I called to shoot all blacks and that all blacks are liars. Either quote me and link to the source or admit you are lying. Pretty simple concept.

Am I suposed to search through your posts now?!!!

On your behest????!!!

Who the fuck do you think you are Cletus!

One thing we do know is you're not old enough to buy beer. STFU and get back with us in twenty years when you may or may not have learned something.

He and the Brown family probably wishes that Wilson was dead, too, or that he had never been born. Thank goodness he didn't say that.

Than why did he call for burning down the town? A few choice cuss words would have sufficed to show his anger.

We aren't always in control of our grief.

We aren't always in control of our grief.

Yeah...just like Dirt Nap wasn't in control of his anger. What you say and do can have serious consequences. Only children throw tantrums.

I don't believe the ugliness will end, it would be best to leave Ferguson whether you are Black or White.
Thats what they would like. Investors like me will swoop in and buy up the real estate. Buy low and sell high.

Sell high? Was there a sell high in Ferguson before all this? :confused-84:
Your name fits you. What are you trying to say elmer fudd?

I'm saying there proably was not much to sell high there to begin with, and after all this nonsense there will proably be none at all. Who in the hell would want to move there? What has anyone gained with all this smashing, burnng and looting? Less than zero.
Pardon me. I apologize. Real estate is a cyclical thing. Right now would be the best time for an all cash deal or a FBO deal. Give it a year or 2 the value is going to go up. The only person that has gained are the investors.

So how many city blocks of detroit have you purchased.
In fact here are some perfect homes that fit your stature in life perfectly,you could move right in. I know it'll seem a little to high class for you at first but you'll get use to the high liven.

Browns stepfather, Louis Head, should be arrested for inciting riots and held accountable for the damages to innocent business owners.

No thats what children do. It's called a tantrum.

Maybe. Tantrums happen when a child feels they have no power over the situation.

Hmmmm, it fits.

Maybe. Tantrums happen when a child feels they have no power over the situation.

Hmmmm, it fits.

Yep,they act like children alright. They dont work,they live in housing they dont pay for,they eat food they dont pay for and they act out when they dont get their way.

Hmmmm, it fits.

Yep,they act like children alright. They dont work,they live in housing they dont pay for,they eat food they dont pay for and they act out when they dont get their way.
Most people don't incite riots in the midst of pain

Hmmmm, it fits.

"They" who?

Hmmmm, it fits.

Most people don't incite riots in the midst of pain

Yeah..pretty much what I was thinken.

Hmmmm, it fits.

"They" who?

Well who the hell do you think lives that way other than children?
Hint...."they" burned down a town when "they" didnt get their way.

Hmmmm, it fits.

"They" who?

Children burned down the town?

Hmmmm, it fits.

"They" who?

People that simply aren't reasonable or logical in their thinking.

Hmmmm, it fits.

"They" who?

Children burned down the town?

Those with the mentality of children did.

I missed that, while he was shouting "burn the bitch down" he grabbed for then demanded the mic.

He was trying to incite a riot by getting his voice to carry further

Cletus! What are you still doing here? Didnt I tell you to go burn crosses!

Your posts are irrelevent! it is even more disgusting how you try to weasle your reched self out of what you posted!
So you ADMIT you are a LIAR, thanks for proving it retard.

No.

I accuse you of being a liar Cletus.
So prove it quote me, link to my supposed statements. You claimed I called to shoot all blacks and that all blacks are liars. Either quote me and link to the source or admit you are lying. Pretty simple concept.

Am I suposed to search through your posts now?!!!

On your behest????!!!

Who the fuck do you think you are Cletus!

One thing we do know is you're not old enough to buy beer. STFU and get back with us in twenty years when you may or may not have learned something.

I am 23 Cletus. And the avergae 19 year old German probably knows 3 times as much as the average swamp inbreed.

Forum List

Back