“Burn it Down!” – BLM-Antifa Terrorists March Through DC, Assault Police Officers, Harass Outdoor Diners

You idiots never do any research, lookup Thegatewaypundit.com. You'll find that it is a far right wing conspiracy theorist, piece of shit. Did any of you morons see posts about this in the AP, Reuters,etc. Of course not, most of you need to start school again and get an education. There is nothing wrong in being a conservative but being an idiot makes you suspect.
We are simply used to mainstream media like AP Reuters editing the news and not reporting anything that shows a favored class in a bad light.

I didn't want to answer all your replies but I'll post where I check whether a news source is reliable or not. If you care to check it please do so. The Gateway Pundit - Media Bias Fact Check . You'll also find that they rate both the Associated Press and Reuters as LEAST BIASED.

shut the fuck up ****.. Reuters didn't report on the shit I took this morning but I guarantee you it happened.

Lies by omission are lies just the same.

“Burn it Down!”

BLM-Antifa Terrorists March Through DC, Assault Police Officers, Harass Outdoor Diners

"Burn it Down!" - BLM-Antifa Terrorists March Through DC, Assault Police Officers, Harass Outdoor Diners (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)
7 Feb 2021 ~~ By Cristina Laila

It’s an inssurection!
This is Biden’s America.
Antifa terrorists marched through Washington DC Saturday night chanting, “Burn it down!”

The far-left terrorists shined flashlights and assaulted police officers on bikes.
A police officer swatted away a flashlight and an altercation broke out.

Antifa harassed outdoor diners by giving speeches on race and indigenous lives next to restaurants.

“Whose streets?! Our streets!” BLM-Antifa chanted as they marched through DC.
Videos courtesy of independent reporter Brendan Gutenschwager

Comment:

How can this be possible, there are 25,000 National Guard Troops in Joey Xi's D.C.. Well I guess they are China Joe's preatorian guard screw the people, let D.C. burn.
Not a 'White Racist Supremacist' in sight during this insurrection.
Looks like the ANTIFA/BLM beast is still feeding and now on the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies that ave funded them, enjoy yourselves..
Why is it that the only cities these guys are burning down are Blue Sanctuary Plantation Cities? I am almost to the point of cheering them on since those who live in these Blue City's keep electing Presidents and Representatives that won't do anything. Elections have consequences.
You won't see this kind of destruction in Red Cities or States because we just won't put up with it and will dust em. We've seen Patriots rise up in a few Red City's and they chased them the hell out
Biting the hand that supported them these long months under Trump, now they see the results beginning with January 6th till last evening.
Indeed, this will continue, but will the complicit quisling media continue to cover and support the Commie Antifa/BLM and blame conservatives.

LOL Its not an insurrection if lefty loons are dong it. Its a protest. Where have you been.

Good thing those assholes aren't in my state. In my state rioters, looters and arsonists will be shot on sight. Quite a few of those assholes would be dead in my state.

Forum List

Back