“Burn it Down!” – BLM-Antifa Terrorists March Through DC, Assault Police Officers, Harass Outdoor Diners

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
“Burn it Down!”

BLM-Antifa Terrorists March Through DC, Assault Police Officers, Harass Outdoor Diners

"Burn it Down!" - BLM-Antifa Terrorists March Through DC, Assault Police Officers, Harass Outdoor Diners (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)
7 Feb 2021 ~~ By Cristina Laila

It’s an inssurection!
This is Biden’s America.
Antifa terrorists marched through Washington DC Saturday night chanting, “Burn it down!”

The far-left terrorists shined flashlights and assaulted police officers on bikes.
A police officer swatted away a flashlight and an altercation broke out.

Antifa harassed outdoor diners by giving speeches on race and indigenous lives next to restaurants.

“Whose streets?! Our streets!” BLM-Antifa chanted as they marched through DC.
Videos courtesy of independent reporter Brendan Gutenschwager

Comment:

How can this be possible, there are 25,000 National Guard Troops in Joey Xi's D.C.. Well I guess they are China Joe's preatorian guard screw the people, let D.C. burn.
Not a 'White Racist Supremacist' in sight during this insurrection.
Looks like the ANTIFA/BLM beast is still feeding and now on the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies that ave funded them, enjoy yourselves..
Why is it that the only cities these guys are burning down are Blue Sanctuary Plantation Cities? I am almost to the point of cheering them on since those who live in these Blue City's keep electing Presidents and Representatives that won't do anything. Elections have consequences.
You won't see this kind of destruction in Red Cities or States because we just won't put up with it and will dust em. We've seen Patriots rise up in a few Red City's and they chased them the hell out
Biting the hand that supported them these long months under Trump, now they see the results beginning with January 6th till last evening.
Indeed, this will continue, but will the complicit quisling media continue to cover and support the Commie Antifa/BLM and blame conservatives.

Last edited:
I see that the Progressive Marxist/DSA Commies on this board apparently support this type of violent insurrection. Why else would they be silent?
It appears that Antifa/BLM were rioting in a residential area....Let's hope it was in an area that is rife with Progressive Liberal Commies....

Last edited:
“Burn it Down!” – BLM-Antifa Terrorists March Through DC, Assault Police Officers, Harass Outdoor Diners

"Burn it Down!" - BLM-Antifa Terrorists March Through DC, Assault Police Officers, Harass Outdoor Diners (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)

It’s an inssurection!
This is Biden’s America.
Antifa terrorists marched through Washington DC Saturday night chanting, “Burn it down!”

The far-left terrorists shined flashlights and assaulted police officers on bikes.

Antifa harassed outdoor diners by giving speeches on race and indigenous lives next to restaurants.

Comment:

How can this be possible, there are 25,000 National Guard Troops in Joey Xi's D.C.. Well I guess they are China Joe's preatorian guard screw the people, let D.C. burn.
Looks like the ANTIFA/BLM beast is still feeding and now on the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies that ave funded them, enjoy yourselves..
Why is it that the only cities these guys are burning down are Blue Sanctuary Plantation Cities? I am almost to the point of cheering them on since those who live in these Blue City's keep electing Presidents and Representatives that won't do anything. Elections have consequences.
You won't see this kind of destruction in Red Cities or States because we just won't put up with it and will dust em. We've seen Patriots rise up in a few Red City's and they chased them the hell out
Biting the hand that supported them these long months under Trump, now they see the results beginning with January 6th till last evening.
Indeed, this will continue, but will the complicit quisling media continue to cover and support the Commie Antifa/BLM and blame conservatives.

Actually, white BLM supporters are soft-core white supremacists. They believe blacks are inferior and need their sympathy.

It’s an inssurection!
This is Biden’s America.

Comment:

Actually, white BLM supporters are soft-core white supremacists. They believe blacks are inferior and need their sympathy.

And fake woke as well....insincere bunch of selfish clowns....

It’s an inssurection!
This is Biden’s America.

Comment:

~~~~~~
That's 'Racist'....

I am told a diner stood up and grabbed his chair to ward them off and the gd police got into it with him
The virtue signaling selective law enforcement for venting pieces of bogus BLM shit needs to end

Where was the National Guard????
Oh I forgot they are ringed around the Capitol with crew served guns.... The People be Damned....

“Burn it Down!”

BLM-Antifa Terrorists March Through DC, Assault Police Officers, Harass Outdoor Diners

It’s an inssurection!
This is Biden’s America.

Comment:

Can't find any real news on this.

I would not call this an insurrection but it is outright domestic terrorism. The people getting their panties in a bunch over the events on Capitol Hill have no problem when BLM and ANTIFA obstruct the rights of others. Clearly, the only reason the Left was upset about Capitol Hill riots is because it was disrupting their guy and gal. Had it been Trump/Pence being confirmed, both Capitol Hill and DC businesses would have been burning and/or defaced.

I am told a diner stood up and grabbed his chair to ward them off and the gd police got into it with him
The virtue signaling selective law enforcement for venting pieces of bogus BLM shit needs to end
Maybe some blue city cop shops should be defunded....
Actually police need to get back to the good old days of cracking heads instead of cowering like Fake Floyd and Mike Brown and Freddy Grey are emblematic of a systemic problem.

“Burn it Down!”

It’s an inssurection!
This is Biden’s America.

Comment:

What a monolithic slap in the face of every single decent American Citizen. WHERE are the national guardsmen ringing the Capitol? Why the fuck aren't the guardsmen swooping down and encircling these radical leftist political terrorists? WHY? I'll tell you why, my good fellow Americans, because the modern Democratic Party IS Antifa/BLM and Antifa/BLM ARE the Biden Administration. Frankly, at this fucking point, EVERY armed citizen in America should immediately descend on D.C. and take back our government. BLM/Antifa are continuing to be used, OPENLY, as terrorist enforcers of the newly installed Biden/Congressional dictatorship. What the fuck, over?

Maybe some blue city cop shops should be defunded....
Actually police need to get back to the good old days of cracking heads instead of cowering like Fake Floyd and Mike Brown and Freddy Grey are emblematic of a systemic problem.
Thats is what they have been doing, killing blacks.

I see that the Progressive Marxist/DSA Commies on this board apparently support this type of violent insurrection. Why else would they be silent?
It appears that Antifa/BLM were rioting in a residential area....Let's hope it was in an area that is rife with Progressive Liberal Commies....

The Biden administration is Antifa/BLM. And they're not at all worried about demonstrating this reality right up in everyone's faces.

Antifa/BLM actions are pre-planned and approved, both by the Biden administration and our new Congressional Dictatorship. Today is a really bad day to love America, God, family and lives of the unborn—as well as individual freedom and liberty. This rank, stark double standard is fucking stunning.

Forum List

Back