“Burn it Down!” – BLM-Antifa Terrorists March Through DC, Assault Police Officers, Harass Outdoor Diners

You idiots never do any research, lookup Thegatewaypundit.com. You'll find that it is a far right wing conspiracy theorist, piece of shit. Did any of you morons see posts about this in the AP, Reuters,etc. Of course not, most of you need to start school again and get an education. There is nothing wrong in being a conservative but being an idiot makes you suspect.

You idiots never do any research, lookup Thegatewaypundit.com. You'll find that it is a far right wing conspiracy theorist, piece of shit. Did any of you morons see posts about this in the AP, Reuters,etc. Of course not, most of you need to start school again and get an education. There is nothing wrong in being a conservative but being an idiot makes you suspect.
What’s your point? Are you saying this didn’t happen?

Note: It's a foregone conclusion all of you in this topic are racist! Except me. :)

What’s your point? Are you saying this didn’t happen?
What I'm saying that no reputible news source say that they were saying "burn it down and were interfering with diners, jackass.

“Burn it Down!”

BLM-Antifa Terrorists March Through DC, Assault Police Officers, Harass Outdoor Diners

"Burn it Down!" - BLM-Antifa Terrorists March Through DC, Assault Police Officers, Harass Outdoor Diners (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)
7 Feb 2021 ~~ By Cristina Laila

It’s an inssurection!
This is Biden’s America.
Antifa terrorists marched through Washington DC Saturday night chanting, “Burn it down!”

The far-left terrorists shined flashlights and assaulted police officers on bikes.
A police officer swatted away a flashlight and an altercation broke out.

Antifa harassed outdoor diners by giving speeches on race and indigenous lives next to restaurants.

“Whose streets?! Our streets!” BLM-Antifa chanted as they marched through DC.
Videos courtesy of independent reporter Brendan Gutenschwager

Comment:

How can this be possible, there are 25,000 National Guard Troops in Joey Xi's D.C.. Well I guess they are China Joe's preatorian guard screw the people, let D.C. burn.
Not a 'White Racist Supremacist' in sight during this insurrection.
Looks like the ANTIFA/BLM beast is still feeding and now on the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies that ave funded them, enjoy yourselves..
Why is it that the only cities these guys are burning down are Blue Sanctuary Plantation Cities? I am almost to the point of cheering them on since those who live in these Blue City's keep electing Presidents and Representatives that won't do anything. Elections have consequences.
You won't see this kind of destruction in Red Cities or States because we just won't put up with it and will dust em. We've seen Patriots rise up in a few Red City's and they chased them the hell out
Biting the hand that supported them these long months under Trump, now they see the results beginning with January 6th till last evening.
Indeed, this will continue, but will the complicit quisling media continue to cover and support the Commie Antifa/BLM and blame conservatives.

Progressives are usually very violent cretins

Imagine had Trump supporters marched through DC shouting burn it down.
The story wouldn't be buried on CNN that's for sure.

Why can’t they do this shit whenever im downtown having dinner? I’d get right up in their hypocritical ignorant face and then I’d follow at least one of them home.
And then the MSM would label YOU the white supremacist right wing nut job. There is no justice in the US today.
I already get that label for not supporting them so what difference does that make?

Why can’t they do this shit whenever im downtown having dinner? I’d get right up in their hypocritical ignorant face and then I’d follow at least one of them home.
And then the MSM would label YOU the white supremacist right wing nut job. There is no justice in the US today.
I already get that label for not supporting them so what difference does that make?
Just pointing out the double standard.

And AP, Reuters, WaPo, NYT are all left wing media outlets. what is your point? Pot meet Kettle. You might employ a bit of critical thinking yourself instead of blindly believing whatever BS the AP and Reuters feeds you. The time of those two wire services providing accurate, objective news was gone long ago.

And AP, Reuters, WaPo, NYT are all left wing media outlets. what is your point? Pot meet Kettle. You might employ a bit of critical thinking yourself instead of blindly believing whatever BS the AP and Reuters feeds you. The time of those two wire services providing accurate, objective news was gone long ago.
liberals1.jpg

“Burn it Down!”

BLM-Antifa Terrorists March Through DC, Assault Police Officers, Harass Outdoor Diners

"Burn it Down!" - BLM-Antifa Terrorists March Through DC, Assault Police Officers, Harass Outdoor Diners (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)

It’s an inssurection!
This is Biden’s America.
Antifa terrorists marched through Washington DC Saturday night chanting, “Burn it down!”

The far-left terrorists shined flashlights and assaulted police officers on bikes.

Antifa harassed outdoor diners by giving speeches on race and indigenous lives next to restaurants.

Comment:

How can this be possible, there are 25,000 National Guard Troops in Joey Xi's D.C.. Well I guess they are China Joe's preatorian guard screw the people, let D.C. burn.
Looks like the ANTIFA/BLM beast is still feeding and now on the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies that ave funded them, enjoy yourselves..
Why is it that the only cities these guys are burning down are Blue Sanctuary Plantation Cities? I am almost to the point of cheering them on since those who live in these Blue City's keep electing Presidents and Representatives that won't do anything. Elections have consequences.
You won't see this kind of destruction in Red Cities or States because we just won't put up with it and will dust em. We've seen Patriots rise up in a few Red City's and they chased them the hell out
Biting the hand that supported them these long months under Trump, now they see the results beginning with January 6th till last evening.
Indeed, this will continue, but will the complicit quisling media continue to cover and support the Commie Antifa/BLM and blame conservatives.

Can't find any real news on this.

Real News for You? You mean Msnbc and CNN---and you don't wonder why they aren't broadcasting the real news?

I am told a diner stood up and grabbed his chair to ward them off and the gd police got into it with him
The virtue signaling selective law enforcement for venting pieces of bogus BLM shit needs to end

Where was the National Guard????
Oh I forgot they are ringed around the Capitol with crew served guns.... The People be Damned....
The MSM will come out any time now requesting drone strikes on them....right?

The Capitol...the Capitol the fake hoaxers weep as they otherwise tear down and pull down any other vestige of American history
Blacks burn loot assault and arson many different cities for months yet the fake pearl clutchers fake lose their shit over a one time, one day, one building two hour protest where police let the dissidents in the front door

“Burn it Down!”

It’s an inssurection!
This is Biden’s America.

Comment:

I support Antifa in its effort to destroy this shitty fucking union.

TEXIT

Burn it down.

:banana:

The Capitol...the Capitol the fake hoaxers weep as they otherwise tear down and pull down any other vestige of American history
Blacks burn loot assault and arson many different cities for months yet the fake pearl clutchers fake lose their shit over a one time, one day, one building two hour protest where police let the dissidents in the front door
Excellent!

“Burn it Down!”

It’s an inssurection!
This is Biden’s America.

Comment:

Progressives are usually very violent cretins

~~~~~~
More like inbred idiots uninformed doing as they're told.

So many Indians and middle easterns and Hispanic and even Asians come from such impoverished and chaotic backgrounds yet in America they do not get arrested in droves far disproportionate to their population percentage, Either police really like them or they simply behave .
Black men-entirely different matter. I guess it’s just more emotionally soothing to not face facts and change behavior and instead put the blame on laws and law enforcement rather than law violation
It’s culture. Culture with intact families and black post-Great Society culture without intact families. Pointing out this fact gets disparaged as racist so the problem becomes self-perpetuating.
Burn loot murder has a goal of destroying the intact nuclear family. It's black culture.

Forum List

Back