Burke, Virginia, is named after an enslaver. A journalist wants to change that

You do know that it was Africans who sold Africans to European slave traders. Right?
You do know that doesn't excuse the deplorableness of white slavers, right? I'm not suggesting we celebrate Black slavers. The only deplorable mutants trying to celebrate slavers of any sort is your shit culture.
You can't replace white folks, because you would all starve to death...lol
I don't mind you pretending it isn't happening and then consoling yourself with racism. A generation of cuck whites who prefer pretend and make believe is the perfect recipe for your take over.

I expect you to lose doing cosplay instead of effective politics. That guy in a costume actually dismantled Monument Ave. You do pretend while we tear down your culture with the help of weak whites we can shame into doing what we want.

LOL! Just like the DemoKKKrats of the past, who would take off their slaves' leg irons on Sundays. It was enough to keep you on the plantation, because that's how conquered people behave.

It's not all your fault. Like I said, your parents were conquered by Bill and Hillary Clinton, Al Gore, and John Kerry. You were born conquered, and they passed you on to the likes of Joe Biden and Ralph Northam. The DemoKKKrats regard you as inherited property, and you act like it.

LOL! Just like the DemoKKKrats of the past, who would take off their slaves' leg irons on Sundays. It was enough to keep you on the plantation, because that's how conquered people behave.

It's not all your fault. Like I said, your parents were conquered by Bill and Hillary Clinton, Al Gore, and John Kerry. You were born conquered, and they passed you on to the likes of Joe Biden and Ralph Northam. The DemoKKKrats regard you as inherited property, and you act like it.
You act like a typical 21st century millennial racist. Too pussy to be who you really are so you pretend Biden is the face of white supremacist virility. OK..... If you say so Marvin. :lmao:

A former reporter has launched a campaign to rename his Virginia hometown, Burke, to stop the commemoration of an enslaver and instead honor a child he enslaved, a six-year-old boy named Fenton.

This seems to be a noble aim. We should not be celebrating the lives of awful people. At the very least the residents should have a vote to decide what they want.
Many countries have shaken off a dark past. Bombay is now Mumbai and Delhi is now Channai. Maybe Burke would be better as Fenton ? Or any other non slavery name.
Washington DC
Washington State.

I’m feeling the vapors!

Remember, you voted for Joe Biden. I didn't.

You're conquered. I'm not.

LOL :laugh:
Marvin, you say some of the most racist shit and then you try to pass it off to other people. If you do the math that makes you a racist and a pussy. You're a racist pussy. You could be a proud racist but you're too pussy for that so you try to attribute your racist beliefs to Joe Biden. The thing is, we can all see your pussy. You don't do a very good job covering it up. :itsok:

Marvin, you say some of the most racist shit and then you try to pass it off to other people. If you do the math that makes you a racist and a pussy. You're a racist pussy. You could be a proud racist but you're too pussy for that so you try to attribute your racist beliefs to Joe Biden. The thing is, we can all see your pussy. You don't do a very good job covering it up. :itsok:

Remember, Joe Biden said he didn't want his white kids living in a "racial jungle" with the likes of you. Then you voted for him.

Ralph Northam wore his KKK uniform for his college yearbook photos. Then you voted for him.

This is what conquered people do. I don't do that.

Remember, Joe Biden said he didn't want his white kids living in a "racial jungle" with the likes of you. Then you voted for him.
But white kids are now a demographic minority in America because Joe Biden says a lot of shit but is soft. You're focused on words rather than results because the results show what a loser you are.
Ralph Northam wore his KKK uniform for his college yearbook photos. Then you voted for him.
I didn't because I live in Miami but I would have had I lived in Virginia because the result was the dismantling of Confederate culture in Virginia which sparked he dismantling of Confederate culture nation wide.
This is what conquered people do. I don't do that.
Conquered people like you say Black people are owned and have no agency and then pretend you're not a racist because your culture has been cuckolded to know being racist is bad. You're just following your programming.

You do know that doesn't excuse the deplorableness of white slavers, right? I'm not suggesting we celebrate Black slavers. The only deplorable mutants trying to celebrate slavers of any sort is your shit culture.

I don't mind you pretending it isn't happening and then consoling yourself with racism. A generation of cuck whites who prefer pretend and make believe is the perfect recipe for your take over.
Why are you mad at the deplorable black slavers?

But white kids are now a demographic minority in America because Joe Biden says a lot of shit but is soft. You're focused on words rather than results because the results show what a loser you are.

I didn't because I live in Miami but I would have had I lived in Virginia because the result was the dismantling of Confederate culture in Virginia which sparked he dismantling of Confederate culture nation wide.

Conquered people like you say Black people are owned and have no agency and then pretend you're not a racist because your culture has been cuckolded to know being racist is bad. You're just following your programming.

I'm not conquered. You are.

That's why you enthusiastically vote for a guy who says he doesn't want his white kids living in a "racial jungle" with the likes of you.

There were black candidates on the ballot, but you voted for the old white guy, because you're conquered, and your conquerors know it.

I would never do that.

I'm not conquered. You are.

That's why you enthusiastically vote for a guy who says he doesn't want his white kids living in a "racial jungle" with the likes of you.

There were black candidates on the ballot, but you voted for the old white guy, because you're conquered, and your conquerors know it.

I would never do that.
You mean because we're smarter than you. We have an actual electoral strategy while you're here doing cosplay that Biden is the face of virile white supremacy. :lmao: The question is, are you trying to clown on me or white supremacists? I don't think Flash or BrokeLoser would come here and pretend Biden is epitome of white supremacy. They're too proud for that. Not you though. :funnyface:

I know you aren't. That fact illustrates your stupidity.
I'm not mad at anyone who's been dead centuries by now, bozo. Emotionality is your domain. I'm making an intellectual argument which is why I brought facts. It's a fact that slavery = tyranny. It's a fact that the Founders were slavers. And it's a fact that America was one of the last developed countries to give up the practice of slavery. Those are all facts. When they stop making you cry maybe you can address them. :itsok:

Forum List

Back