Bummer, looks like The Kiribati Island Nation is tainted.

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Boy are they in for a surprise.

I wonder how long they'll ride this out?, I think that depends on how long their govt. and parties of interests care to take advantage of it, know what I mean?

Hey, better get that booster shot, they're now saying it's the right potion to fight Omicron. Weird right, before it meant nothing and today it's the cat's meow.

Boy are they in for a surprise.

I wonder how long they'll ride this out?, I think that depends on how long their govt. and parties of interests care to take advantage of it, know what I mean?

Hey, better get that booster shot, they're now saying it's the right potion to fight Omicron. Weird right, before it meant nothing and today it's the cat's meow.

I bet these people don't have COVID yet. Someone should give it to them. :auiqs.jpg:

Sentinelese tribe thought to have killed American 'world's most isolated'

210 million Americans are now identified as what they term, "fully vaxed," that means 210 million people are now in a nearly perpetual risk of dropping over dead, at any moment, via a stealth blood clot, resulting in stroke and or heart attack, or of developing lethal, and what would otherwise be rare cancers.... Boost up democrats, Biden Boost up today....

210 million Americans are now identified as what they term, "fully vaxed," that means 210 million people are now in a nearly perpetual risk of dropping over dead, at any moment, via a stealth blood clot, resulting in stroke and or heart attack, or of developing lethal, and what would otherwise be rare cancers.... Boost up democrats, Biden Boost up today....

You trying to increase my blood pressure :ahole-1:??

Forum List

Back