Bummer for the left, Biden's poll numbers keep shrinking

Even in PROG polls. It's a bummer for leftists because of their dependency on how others feel. Popularity means everything to them free of anything objective.

What did the left think they were getting?

Biden's lowest ratings are still much higher than trump ever received.
Biden can take his popularity contest ratings to Srarbucks and get a cup of coffee for $7,50!
And trump can't take his anywhere unless he wants to get laughed at.

Even in PROG polls. It's a bummer for leftists because of their dependency on how others feel. Popularity means everything to them free of anything objective.

Biden can take his popularity contest ratings to Srarbucks and get a cup of coffee for $7,50!

Nah, Trump drinks Liberal tears.

Watch out for the polls for polls are like a sponge. Add a lil' propaganda to the poll & it swells in size. Let the poll sit in obscurity for a while & it shrinks. Polls work on the same principal as the person who said the following quote "... & if you want to keep your existing medical coverage plan you can!" Most likely prez Biden(if he is still around) will be facing one of the following presidential candidates come the next potus contest: Candace Owens, Governor Ron DeSantis &/or Former potus Donald Trump. Personally I think VP Kamale Tamale will be the next potus long before 2028/2029.

Yeah, real bummer, his lowest is 5 points ahead of Trump's highest. I bet Biden's really crying. Rasmussen has him at 51%, Rasmussen was always the best for Trump.

Nah, Trump drinks Liberal tears.

Really? Any evidence for this?

WTH_Progs?
I'll tell you What is a bummer.
You'll delivered at the thought of trump winning again, massive rally nimbers, everyone got a free cap, fox spouted and belch out the propaganda, then finally the silent majority you all expected to get him the victory, changed and voted for Biden.
THATS A REAL BUMMER.
It doesn't matter how low Biden's polls go. He is still the president. Suck eggs.

Biden's numbers should drop like a rock pretty soon. He's allowing our country to be invaded.and over-run by countless illegal aliens. And he's doing nothing, at all, to stop it

Imo, the border should be closed and every one of the illegals rounded up and sent back to their own country

As for Camel-face, she's a joke. All she's interested in is giving blacks more free stuff. They live for free shit, it's all they care about. Fuck that worthless bitch.

You would think that when the demonRats decided to steal this election....they had a plan of how to lead the country.....

but no....not even that...all they know is how to destroy America.

I am still waiting for Justice ......waiting to see the day all these scum go to jail or are executed.
Whatever Loser.
You're Pathetic.

You don't like the truth, huh?

You are nothing but a snowflake.
Sweet Cheeks, why am I a snowflake?
Also, define snowflake. In your words.

F Off.
Skye doesn’t have very big words at her disposal

Biden's numbers should drop like a rock pretty soon. He's allowing our country to be invaded.and over-run by countless illegal aliens. And he's doing nothing, at all, to stop it

Imo, the border should be closed and every one of the illegals rounded up and sent back to their own country

As for Camel-face, she's a joke. All she's interested in is giving blacks more free stuff. They live for free shit, it's all they care about. Fuck that worthless bitch.
Yea…any day now, any day

Don't care about approval ratings, as long as the economy stays strong.
It would really help if fucking (R) would get on board the Infastructure deal.
Obama took care of the infrastructure a few years ago. Did you forget?

You would think that when the demonRats decided to steal this election....they had a plan of how to lead the country.....

I am still waiting for Justice ......waiting to see the day all these scum go to jail or are executed.
Whatever Loser.
You're Pathetic.

F Off.
Skye doesn’t have very big words at her disposal
Brevity is the soul of wit

Whatever Loser.
You're Pathetic.

F Off.
Now you are just being a C%&#.
Why am I a snowflake?
Pretty easy question to answer w/o getting triggered.
If you don't know, that is a pretty good indication you are one!

Whatever Loser.
You're Pathetic.

F Off.
Why am I a snowflake?
Tired of your shit Tory

Are you ever nice to anyone?

Now, as a fellow teacher……I bet you were a miserable fuck and pompous ass.
Because you certainly are today.

Don't care about approval ratings, as long as the economy stays strong.
It would really help if fucking (R) would get on board the Infastructure deal.

Why? I mean, did the Fascists in DC ever get on board during a republican presidency? That's what I thought.

Whatever Loser.
You're Pathetic.

F Off.
Why am I a snowflake?
Tired of your shit Tory

I am retired from teaching. That gives me the right to point out the hypocrisy that you seem to love and live for! If you can't handle being called out, quit the message board or stop being a hypocrite.

Winco
The economy is heading for the shitter you imbecile.
Look at gas prices and inflation fer fukes sake!!!
The $20,000 I made in the last 3 weeks of the Stock Market will certainly put a small dent in that huge gain.

The Rich get Richer.

Fact. I'm convinced that shit is due inflation and corporate "america" is code Chinese/global interests destroying small business. There's no other explanation when the market crashed due covid and regained early for no apparent reason beyond TP, Amazon and Netflix. My port is up near 40% last 2 years, it's just moderate risk and I don't pay attention to move anything. I generally guess wrong anymore anyway. I even called to lessor the pain because Xiden was appointed, they talked me out of it :abgg2q.jpg: :yes_text12::auiqs.jpg:

What's money worth anyway? WTF is going to happen when we're at or above 36T in three years? Some game they're playing, I'm reminded of Germany. What's the fix if the housing crashes again? Last time we had interest rates to offset the pain, shit, houses crashed half the half if moderate interest rates. They wore out low interest rates, it's no longer an option. Strange economy, welcome to globalization seems.

Whatever Loser.
You're Pathetic.

F Off.
Why am I a snowflake?
Tired of your shit Tory

I am retired from teaching. That gives me the right to point out the hypocrisy that you seem to love and live for! If you can't handle being called out, quit the message board or stop being a hypocrite.
Please point out my hypocrisy

Forum List

Back