Bummer for the left, Biden's poll numbers keep shrinking

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Even in PROG polls. It's a bummer for leftists because of their dependency on how others feel. Popularity means everything to them free of anything objective.

What did the left think they were getting?

Hell, even the fascist left understand that Dementia Joe is little more than a figure head and they are anxiously awaiting Comrade Kamala's takeover....

Like it or not - (and who but fascists would welcome that ditzy broad) aboard. However, it is happening sooner, rather than later.....

May God have mercy on the US

55% of adults praise Biden's performance in office and 65% like his response to the coronavirus pandemic.

At this point four years ago, about 36% of adults approved of Trump.

Any chance that was due Pelosi types and MSM? You know, the same who remain complacent with Xiden?

Don't care about approval ratings, as long as the economy stays strong.
It would really help if fucking (R) would get on board the Infastructure deal.

Thus you were a Trump supporter before COVID and liked the 40% jump in GDP his last two quarters.

55% of adults praise Biden's performance in office and 65% like his response to the coronavirus pandemic.

At this point four years ago, about 36% of adults approved of Trump.

Any chance that was due Pelosi types and MSM? You know, the same who remain complacent with Xiden?
The Amazing Biden has consistently polling in the 53-55 percent range

Approval that Crooked Donnie never approached

Even in PROG polls. It's a bummer for leftists because of their dependency on how others feel. Popularity means everything to them free of anything objective.

What did the left think they were getting?

Does this mean your fuhrer is coming back in August? Or, will he still be stuck in Florida picking his nose? Do let us know your divination from this poll.

You would think that when the demonRats decided to steal this election....they had a plan of how to lead the country.....

but no....not even that...all they know is how to destroy America.

I am still waiting for Justice ......waiting to see the day all these scum go to jail or are executed.

Winco

Oh..according to the left I'm already rich.
Everything I own is paid for. A 400k house which we paid for in cash, two high end trucks and soon to buy a 350k weekend place...in cash.
Most of this comes from investments.

If you fail on your handling of the economy, it's usually going to cost you a Mid-Term or G.E.

Trump was on Hannity doing a Town Hall regarding your border. He also addressed the economy and taxes. People are going to wonder "how is our life or the nations global position improved when Trump is gone"?

America First isn't just a winner because it sounds good, it's vital for the survival of the West.

You would think that when the demonRats decided to steal this election....they had a plan of how to lead the country.....

I am still waiting for Justice ......waiting to see the day all these scum go to jail or are executed.
Whatever Loser.
You're Pathetic.

Winco

Oh..according to the left I'm already rich.
Everything I own is paid for. A 400k house which we paid for in cash, two high end trucks and soon to buy a 350k weekend place...in cash.
Most of this comes from investments.
Good for you.
Well Done.

Whatever Loser.
You're Pathetic.

You don't like the truth, huh?

You are nothing but a snowflake.

Forum List

Back