Bumbling Joe's Speech

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
One of the most uninspiring, boring speeches filled with lies and taking credit for Trump's achievements in the economy and with the warp speed vaccine rollout, in fact repeating many of the things that were in Trump's platform. Biden is no stranger to plagiarizing, he's done it all his life. But once again, Democrats don't really care about the things they pretend to, as long as they're in power.

On the other hand Tim Scott's speech was an inspiring breath of fresh air that talked about unity, and love for country, God and all his children.

condescending-wonka-repeating discussion.png

Children in cages? What children in cages. Who cares if there are far more children in cages than during Trump and / or migrants being human trafficked into the country without even being tested for Covid. They are a protected class and future block of Democrat voters. They should call them children packed in sardine containers. What a disgusting group of hypocrites Democrats truly are.

Didn't watch it. Thought about it to see if the Stuttering fck gaffed.
I jumped in and out for a few seconds here and there to see if he didn't fall off the podium. I consider it a good speech if he is still standing.

I tried to watch it. I truly did but I heard so much shit being shoveled I had to get my barn boots on.

Scott gave a great rebuttal speech.

I don't know why these stupid uneducated Moon Bats hate Fox News so much.

That idiot Chris Wallace was positively giddy with praise for Joe Dufus saying the speech was the best one ever in the history of Mankind.

If that was his idea of a good speech the he's as dumb as the stuttering fuck is.

I jumped in and out for a few seconds here and there to see if he didn't fall off the podium. I consider it a good speech if he is still standing.

He’s a refugee from a care home.

Put him back to bed.
Hey lady. You take some time off. We never converse nor have I seen you. If you are hanging out with the grommit and Vomitman I wouldn't know.

I tried to watch it. I truly did but I heard so much shit being shoveled I had to get my barn boots on.

Scott gave a great rebuttal speech.
I saw a moment when Dr Jill completely covered in a face diaper, with her eyes looking so relieved, that all this hard work for 4 months to get the studdering clusterfuk through that. My God....lolol

I don't know why these stupid uneducated Moon Bats hate Fox News so much.

That idiot Chris Wallace was positively giddy with praise for Joe Dufus saying the speech was the best one ever in the history of Mankind.

If that was his idea of a good speech the he's as dumb as the stuttering fuck is.

I started to reduce watching Fox News after that shithead Wallace tried to screw Trump in the debate. Hearing Wallace and the other Liberals on Fox get all giddy on election night with Joe Dufus stealing the election was the last straw. Haven't watched it since.

I didn't watch the stupid speech on any network last night but I heard that Wallace was praising Dufus, which is the norm for him. Piss on him.

One of the most uninspiring, boring speeches filled with lies and taking credit for Trump's achievements in the economy and with the warp speed vaccine rollout, in fact repeating many of the things that were in Trump's platform. Biden is no stranger to plagiarizing, he's done it all his life. But once again, Democrats don't really care about the things they pretend to, as long as they're in power.

On the other hand Tim Scott's speech was an inspiring breath of fresh air that talked about unity, and love for country, God and all his children.

The rest of America disagrees. ;)

He’s a refugee from a care home.

Put him back to bed.
Hey lady. You take some time off. We never converse nor have I seen you. If you are hanging out with the grommit and Vomitman I wouldn't know.

Who are they?

I just hung out with you, didn’t I?

I think Bumbling Joe's speech can be summed up in only a few words: "He lied his ass off."

I think Bumbling Joe's speech can be summed up in only a few words: "He lied his ass off."

I heard he said that the KKK was the biggest security threat to the US.

All 200 members.

Joe Dufus must have forgot about the six months of insurrection with burning, looting, murdering and destruction by the BLM and ANTIFA assholes.

Forum List

Back