Bullshit!

You know what CrimsonWhite would do? Sometimes he would rep me 2...3...even 4 times in an evening.

Hmmm... isn't that interesting... seeing as though the system is only supposed to allow you to rep the same person twice every 24 hours... :eusa_eh:

Admins aren't limited in the rep they can give.

When I am promoted to admin, I plan to rep every post of every poster every day, so that I can give constructive feedback on each post.

I plan to focus my critique on one or more of the following categories: grammar, spelling, punctuation, content, proper use of links, proper use of images, proper use of memes, humor content, humour content (in the case of Bootneck or Colin), and other.

Hmmm... isn't that interesting... seeing as though the system is only supposed to allow you to rep the same person twice every 24 hours... :eusa_eh:

When I am promoted to admin, I plan to rep every post of every poster every day, so that I can give constructive feedback on each post.

I plan to focus my critique on one or more of the following categories: grammar, spelling, punctuation, content, proper use of links, proper use of images, proper use of memes, humor content, humour content (in the case of Bootneck or Colin), and other.

:lol:
Sad thing is, ...you probably would.

Do you watch The Big Bang Theory? You sound like Sheldon. :lol:

That's why I make the big bucks. :thup:

I'm guessing that you make just about as much as I do posting here.

No, I make more, cuz I actually get off of here and go to work 5 days a week.

Speaking of.. I leave for Dallas on Fri am. Don't break anything while I'm gone. :evil:

FYI:

Gunny told me to tell you to put xotoxi, Jeremy, Radioman and Ringle in charge while you are gone.

Speaking of.. I leave for Dallas on Fri am. Don't break anything while I'm gone. :evil:

FYI:

Gunny told me to tell you to put xotoxi, Jeremy, Radioman and Ringle in charge while you are gone.

Has anyone ever asked Gunny just how often I do what he says? :eusa_whistle:

Can you give me twenty-four hours notice of said move. I'll be needing to find a non-nanny state message board. Thanks in advance.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

FYI:

:eusa_dance:

Jeremy

Ahhh... doesn't that look sweet?!?

:lol:

And when I buy the board, you're fired.

Last edited:

When *I* buy the board, I'm making Obama an honorary Mod just to watch you give birth to kittens. :eusa_angel:

When *I* buy the board, I'm making Obama an honorary Mod just to watch you give birth to kittens. :eusa_angel:

Make sure those kittens have a proper birth certificate. :lol::lol:

I don't think so, but if I saved/created your job, maybe I did and just forgot to record the transaction. You should be making about $66,700 because I have very low overhead.

Apparently you forgot to record a lot of stuff. Please send my check for $66,700 immediately.

Forum List

Back