Bullshit!

It is easy, just file form 1053(C) in triplicate with the last polar bear in the Arctic, Osama Bin Laden and Hannah Montana. Once Obama wins his second Nobel Peace Prize the profits from Obamacare will be available for your salary.

When I am promoted to admin, I plan to rep every post of every poster every day, so that I can give constructive feedback on each post.

I plan to focus my critique on one or more of the following categories: grammar, spelling, punctuation, content, proper use of links, proper use of images, proper use of memes, humor content, humour content (in the case of Bootneck or Colin), and other.

And when I buy the board, you're fired.

When *I* buy the board, I'm making Obama an honorary Mod just to watch you give birth to kittens. :eusa_angel:

Just for that... YOU'RE FIRED TOO... AND A COUPLE PEOPLE I DON'T EVEN KNOW... :lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdUkZh_qW5s[/ame]

Last edited:
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

someone tell the admin to stop being such a tightass

:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

Its saying the same thing to me! Did you cause some kind of virus?!?!?!?

Last edited:
When *I* buy the board, I'm making Obama an honorary Mod just to watch you give birth to kittens. :eusa_angel:

Make sure those kittens have a proper birth certificate. :lol::lol:

Only if you're expecting them to run for President someday... :eusa_whistle:

Iran: I am thinking your President is a pussy.

Repubilicans: We challenge whether Wiskers was born in the barn or at the vet's. His mother was last seen running for the field before he was born.

Wiskers: I bring hope and change for a better mouse trap!

---------------
hahaha-024.gif

Iran: I am thinking your President is a pussy.

Repubilicans: We challenge whether Wiskers was born in the barn or at the vet's. His mother was last seen running for the field before he was born.

Wiskers: I bring hope and change for a better mouse trap!

Not sure why I'm good at threads which have crap in the name, but it is what it is.

Forum List

Back