Bulgaria Builds 33km-Long Fence On Turkish Border

"A statement calling countless articles you have not seen or ever read lies and libels simply has no credibility."

L'il pottymouth sherrithing needs to remember that, especially when it screeches that any articles it didn't bother to read are 'Zionist propaganda'........ as has happened many times here!

Joey is a funny fellow. He doesn't like anyone posting anything against the Arabs or other Muslims no matter how true it is, but he certainly doesn't mind pulling up derogatory articles about the Jews and Israel. He is such a hypocrite.

Oh I dont mind you "posting anything against the Arabs or other Muslims" if it gives me the opportunity to shoot it down with facts backed up by links,
derogatory articles about the Jews and Israel
well there are so many, where to start?

You're a pathetic liar Jos. You proved nothing.

Here yo go:

Bulgaria says clear signs Hezbollah behind Burgas bombing | Reuters

Israel doesn't bomb its own citizens. That would be Muslim countries

A statement calling countless articles you have not seen or ever read lies and libels simply has no credibility.

Oh I dont mind you "posting anything against the Arabs or other Muslims" if it gives me the opportunity to shoot it down with facts backed up by links, well there are so many, where to start?

Anywhere you like as they are all NEONAZI ANTISEMITIC LIES and ISLAMONAZI LIBELS AND FANTASIES.

LOL at Sherri telling us what does and doesn't have credibility :lmao:

A statement calling countless articles you have not seen or ever read lies and libels simply has no credibility.

Oh I dont mind you "posting anything against the Arabs or other Muslims" if it gives me the opportunity to shoot it down with facts backed up by links, well there are so many, where to start?

Anywhere you like as they are all NEONAZI ANTISEMITIC LIES and ISLAMONAZI LIBELS AND FANTASIES.

Seen many millions over the years and they are all LIES

That was the newly electged government.

Why did the government that was in place at the TIME OF THE bombing say they had evidence that it was Hezbollah

And why is it so hard for you to believe that Hezbollah would do something like that ?

Even Nasrallah said he would make the world unsafe for Israelis.

Israel has a proven track record of false flag operations causing death and destruction to their “allies and supporters”. Yet we never hear about any of this in the main stream media. When a terrorist act is committed, this false flag history of the Israelis is never brought up as a possibility to consider.
A Historical Look At Israeli False Flag Operations

That was the newly electged government.

Why did the government that was in place at the TIME OF THE bombing say they had evidence that it was Hezbollah

And why is it so hard for you to believe that Hezbollah would do something like that ?

Even Nasrallah said he would make the world unsafe for Israelis.

Toastie -----I find it amusing that Jihados incessantly INSIST that they,
themselves are LIARS In MAY 1967---thru the magic of PBS-----I watched
hour after hour of diplomates from arab countries and sundry
muslim countries DECLARE that Israel was about to be vaporized. They
spoke in the UN -----and in interviews. -----then came THE WAR-----
then it was over. One by one the same persons who declared the
IMMINENT END OF ISRAEL------suddenly decided that they really did not
mean that at all----------Nasser's propagandaists invented the phrase

"ARABIC HYPERBOLE"

Poor Nuskharahalla did the same thing in 2006. This time he noted
------afterwards. referring to his incursion into Israel and murder of
several soldiers and obscene mutilation murder of a few more------
"I DID NOT EXPECT SO MUCH OF A RESPONSE:"

-----keep in mind-----the AGE OF GLORIOUS ISLAMIC CONQUEST---
was based on gross atrocities and BIG TIME THREAT OF MORE---
and it worked.

Joey is a funny fellow. He doesn't like anyone posting anything against the Arabs or other Muslims no matter how true it is, but he certainly doesn't mind pulling up derogatory articles about the Jews and Israel. He is such a hypocrite.

Oh I dont mind you "posting anything against the Arabs or other Muslims" if it gives me the opportunity to shoot it down with facts backed up by links,
derogatory articles about the Jews and Israel
well there are so many, where to start?

You're a pathetic liar Jos. You proved nothing.

Here yo go:

Bulgaria says clear signs Hezbollah behind Burgas bombing | Reuters

Israel doesn't bomb its own citizens. That would be Muslim countries
Jos aka Chos (Silent fart in Farsi) has nothing but these Islamic Nazi farts to post on the internet. Ha ha ha.

Jos loves to defend terrorists, he lives for that. Thanks for providing zero proof Jos.

Jos, do you even know what a false flag operation is ??

Jos loves to defend terrorists, he lives for that. Thanks for providing zero proof Jos.

Jos, do you even know what a false flag operation is ??
Jos knows what a false fag operation is. Happens every Friday to him at the mosque and then it takes a week for his sore ass to recover.

Forum List

Back