Build.

Yep.

Simple as that.

The United States needs to build.

We are a nation of innovators, dreamers, and builders.

Time to shake off the crust and do what we do best.

Build.

Then go through the vast regualtions that keep people from even trying.

You can't build when you can't afford the time it takes to get through the blue tape.

It wasn't that hard.

Yep.

Simple as that.

Build.

You can't build when you can't afford the time it takes to get through the blue tape.

It wasn't that hard.

care to be specific?

Where
when
what
etc...

It wasn't that hard.

care to be specific?

Where
when
what
etc...

You want my address?

I live in Latham, NY.

Yolu let me know where, when and what exactly you plan to build, and then let me know exactly which regulation caused you to change your mind, and then your mindless "over-regulated!" montra will have some teeth behind it.

Yep.

Simple as that.

Build.

Thats what Obama wants to do. Remember all those old Soviet style buildings, often referred to as the "projects" in the neighborhoods they resided in, that this nation built after the end of the Second World War to house those fifteen million veterans returning from their nation's service, that some cities have recently taken to dynamiting down because they were now considered urban blight, eyesores, or simply places the drug addicts could congregate in and do their thing?
Well, he was musing about starting to rebuild them. Free housing. Crash our border illegally, we'll provide you with work permits, jobs, and yes, free housing, too.

Free markets are the best, most efficient way, of allocating scarce resources. Have you forgotten already what happened when we unleashed Fannie and Freddie in that great social experiment of home ownership for all, even for the great unwashed masses who would never in a dozen lifetimes ever possess the ability to afford it?
The signs in the Chicago banks telling one and all "No Green Card! No Problem. We'll loan mortgage money to you!"

"Vote for me and I'll set you free!" "Yes! President of the World sounds nice! I'll take it if you want to offer it to me. I'll put it right here alongside my Nobel Peace Prize"

I live on the Island and if there's one thing I'm thankful for in this recession is that the building of sub-divisions, condominium complexes, and strip malls has come to an almost complete halt.

It wasn't that hard.

care to be specific?

Where
when
what
etc...

You want my address?

I live in Latham, NY.

Yolu let me know where, when and what exactly you plan to build, and then let me know exactly which regulation caused you to change your mind, and then your mindless "over-regulated!" montra will have some teeth behind it.

So you make a claim then don't back it up with anything?

sure

I'm a Nationally Certified Massage Therapist.

to get that, I had to attend college, full time for one year. Everything I "needed" to know could have been taught inside 2 months. Due to regulations, I was only alloted a diploma. After school, I had to pay to take another test to get the national cert.

Now, I wanted to work in NJ, but my national cert meant shit to them. To work there I would have [at the time] go to further training, full time, for a month at a cost I simply couldn't afford, all to get a license, for NJ only.

But please, blither on about how we don't have to many unaffordable regs that take $2trillion out of the economy every year.

care to be specific?

Where
when
what
etc...

You want my address?

I live in Latham, NY.

sure

to get that, I had to attend college, full time for one year. Everything I "needed" to know could have been taught inside 2 months. Due to regulations, I was only alloted a diploma. After school, I had to pay to take another test to get the national cert.

Now, I wanted to work in NJ, but my national cert meant shit to them. To work there I would have [at the time] go to further training, full time, for a month at a cost I simply couldn't afford, all to get a license, for NJ only.

But please, blither on about how we don't have to many unaffordable regs that take $2trillion out of the economy every year.

Are you kidding, on that effort?

Really?

1 more class and you already had the knowledge so it would have been a breeze, and you gave up on your profession in Jersey b/c you couldn't save for one lousy class? Really? REALLY?

Ask yourself this:

what did you want MORE, in life:

-to be a licensed masseuse in Jersey.
-to complain about the gubbamint and how they blocked your dream.

Not much of a go-getter, huh?

Building is a given. That should be an ongoing process. We need to be researching and developing advanced technologies in the realm of space travel and energy. We should be excavating, drilling, exploring every energy that is available to us. We're a growing world and current output will not suffice.

Yep.

Simple as that.

Build.

I just moved the Greenpoint. Seems they are building a good many buildings here.

I'm the first tenant in this apartment. :eusa_whistle:

You want my address?

I live in Latham, NY.

sure

Really?

1 more class and you already had the knowledge so it would have been a breeze, and you gave up on your profession in Jersey b/c you couldn't save for one lousy class? Really? REALLY?

Ask yourself this:

I stayed in PA.

Instead of working at a spa in NJ and going through more useless hoops, I ended up working for myself.

PA got to keep me and collect taxes from me due to it's lower regs, and NJ lost out due to it's higher regs.

but thanks for the bullshit assumptions about my life, that you know nothing about.

and since you still haven't shared your story, Ill assume there's nothing to tell, worth telling.

sure

Really?

Ask yourself this:

I stayed in PA.

Instead of working at a spa in NJ and going through more useless hoops, I ended up working for myself.

PA got to keep me and collect taxes from me due to it's lower regs, and NJ lost out due to it's higher regs.

but thanks for the bullshit assumptions about my life, that you know nothing about.

and since you still haven't shared your story, Ill assume there's nothing to tell, worth telling.

"shared my story?"

My house in Latham? What's to share? It's here, it was obviously not too tough for me.

The regulations in NJ were a chink in your armor, your resolve, in your goal to live in Jersey. I don't know how bad you wanted to live in Jersey, but not being able to afford one more class being the straw that broke the camel's back is weak as fuck. Sorry.

Yep.

Simple as that.

Build.

Considering the ever-growing inventory of foreclosed property we have, I doubt we will be doing much building any time soon.

Guess you missed the shake off the crust part.

You need a vacation.

I suggest Shanghai.

And when you come back..you can let me know..in no uncertain terms.

Why the Chinese are kicking our asses.

the Chinese aren't currently taxing the shit out of their industrialists and innovators.

You won't see much building until those who have the $$ to do it aren't certain that their efforts will be in vain, as Big Daddy moves to take all their earnings via exhorbitant taxes.

The builders in this nation are waiting for the end of Obama's regime.

Considering the ever-growing inventory of foreclosed property we have, I doubt we will be doing much building any time soon.

You need a vacation.

I suggest Shanghai.

the Chinese aren't currently taxing the shit out of their industrialists and innovators.

You won't see much building until those who have the $$ to do it aren't certain that their efforts will be in vain, as Big Daddy moves to take all their earnings via exhorbitant taxes.

What taxes did Obama increase on Builders, exactly?

You need a vacation.

I suggest Shanghai.

Last time you were in China was when?

And I suppose you don't remember this..

Earthquake kills thousands in China | World news | guardian.co.uk

That's what happens when you do shortcuts.

Yep.

Simple as that.

Build.

Do you have some magic beans there Swallow that we don't know about?

Here's a real life story of why building isn't happening right now: I am a high tech entrepreneur. The latest business I started requires service facility, staffed with a few dozen workers and outfitted with advanced communications technology (nothing over the phone, only computer to computer). I wanted to build a facility right here in California, staffed with Californians...a real "Made in the USA" cutting edge service center. Then we did the cost analysis.

The additional costs of building in America, including state and federal taxes, state and federal regulations relating both to construction and staffing, mandates for healthcare, and wage requirements resulted in a estimated total expense over 10 years that was over three times higher than building and staffing the exact same facility in India.

Now, if you were a stock holder in this company, what would you do?

Yep.

Simple as that.

Build.

Here's a real life story of why building isn't happening right now: I am a high tech entrepreneur. The latest business I started requires service facility, staffed with a few dozen workers and outfitted with advanced communications technology (nothing over the phone, only computer to computer). I wanted to build a facility right here in California, staffed with Californians...a real "Made in the USA" cutting edge service center. Then we did the cost analysis.

The additional costs of building in America, including state and federal taxes, state and federal regulations relating both to construction and staffing, mandates for healthcare, and wage requirements resulted in a estimated total expense over 10 years that was over three times higher than building and staffing the exact same facility in India.

I wouldn't be asking a straight guy to swallow his load.

Now go. Be gay around me no longer. :eusa_hand:

Yep.

Simple as that.

Build.

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you drunk? Avoiding an obviously embarrassing contradiction to your original supposition is one thing but to simply call me gay? What is wrong with you?

Yep.

Simple as that.

Build.

The problem is that it ain't as simple as that. Infrastructure building is a good thing but government construction and government jobs do not grow the economy. It just moves confiscated money from one taxpayer to another. The private sector grows the economy and so far the hostile environment that democrats have created for business and corporations and banks will continue to stagnate the economy.

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you drunk? Avoiding an obviously embarrassing contradiction to your original supposition is one thing but to simply call me gay? What is wrong with you?

Read what you write..fag.

Forum List

Back