Buh Bye Obamacare

The GOP sold the herd down the river to single payer health care decades ago.

The herd just hasn't caught on yet. All the fake outrage by their leaders was just theater for the rubes.

They never intended to replace ObamaCare. They left the door open for a New York huckster to put into motion the final phases to single payer health care.

just let it die.
Then we will return to the days before ObamaCare, when health care costs were rising even faster.

Good plan!

Fortunately time only goes in one direction, so there will be no 'returning' to any days.
Oh? Tell that to all the people who wear MAGA hats! :lol:

But you're right. Health care costs will be MUCH worse than before ObamaCare.

Much, much, much worse.

Good plan!

Yep. It's all been a wasted opportunity. Democrats had a chance to pass sustainable health care reform, but they let their ambitions get away from them. And here we are.

Last edited:
How many are going to lose their insurance?
Tens of tens.

It's zero, Health Care Insurance will still be available to anyone that can afford to foot the bill for the risk they incur.

You can't lose something that was never yours in the first place.
Thank you, Cletus, for that excellent argument against the right to own gjns. It was never yours...it was handed to you by the government. You are the dumbest genius I have ever stepped over!

just let it die.
Then we will return to the days before ObamaCare, when health care costs were rising even faster.

Good plan!

Fortunately time only goes in one direction, so there will be no 'returning' to any days.
Oh? Tell that to all the people who wear MAGA hats! :lol:

But you're right. Health care costs will be MUCH worse than before ObamaCare.

Much, much, much worse.

Good plan!

Yep. It's all been a wasted opportunity. Democrats had a chance to pass sustainable health care reform, but they let their ambitions get away from there. And here we are.
Health care costs have been rising faster than inflation and GDP for decades. And in all that time, the GOP did NOTHING.

The Democrats telegraphed exactly what they would do if they were given the chance. They made no bones they intended to bring us to single payer. Or as it was known during Teddy Kennedy's day, "socialized medicine".

If not for Republican obstructionist theater, we would already be there. ObamaCare was just one more stepping stone to that goal.

But make no mistake. The Republican Party decided decades ago to abdicate our health care to the Democrats.

So, the POTUS and the Repubs will no longer enforce the preexisting conditions clause which frees insurance companies from having to cover them, which means they can start to drop all those people.

I am sure that will win votes come Nov.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Why should people have to pay for other peoples shit, and worse yet the government forces them. No wonder they’re dropping it...

The good thing is, no one is going to have to pay for other peoples shit, because they couldn’t afford it anyways...

Come on now, you are not this dumb.

People without the means to pay will still be treated by medical facilities and personnel and those cost will still be paid by those that do pay.

The good thing is, no one is going to have to pay for other peoples shit, because they couldn’t afford it anyways...

Come on now, you are not this dumb.

People without the means to pay will still be treated by medical facilities and personnel and those cost will still be paid by those that do pay.

Yes, indeed it is law.

So, the POTUS and the Repubs will no longer enforce the preexisting conditions clause which frees insurance companies from having to cover them, which means they can start to drop all those people.

Why should people have to pay for other peoples shit, and worse yet the government forces them. No wonder they’re dropping it...

The government forces medical facilities and personnel to provide service to those who cannot pay.

You and I pay for those people one way or another.

So Republicans are abandoning mandatory coverage of pre existing conditions

Do they even care ???

Trump ditched Hussein's awful Un-American 'Mandate.' That was a YUGE win. I'm good with Trump's effort on ditching 'Obamacare' all-together. Hope he keeps up the fight. :thup:

LOL, It's telling that your position appears to be that citizens dying prematurely is fine as long as it facilitates achieving your partisan political objectives.
Youre not a very honest person.
If you say so …

Clearly my post mad no value judgments. It's a simple statement of fact, and one which will be exacerbated by kicking people off of insurance.

Nice try. kinda fell on yer face, though.

Sorry, I must have overlooked that vast tidal wave of empathy for the "red state fatties" that'll be dropping dead over the next "15, 20 years or so" emanating from your post pursuant to selling that "public option" you obviously have no emotional stake in. :rolleyes:

…. and in other news, Time Magazine has named "Who Me?" as Person of the Year.

The government forces medical facilities and personnel to provide service to those who cannot pay.

You and I pay for those people one way or another.

Only after they are forced to declare bankruptcy.

Trump ditched Hussein's awful Un-American 'Mandate.' That was a YUGE win. I'm good with Trump's effort on ditching 'Obamacare' all-together. Hope he keeps up the fight. :thup:
The mandate originated at the Heritage Foundation.

Donald Trump is the only conservative in the whooooooooooooooole world!

Forum List

Back