Bud Lighted: Planet Fitness takes $400 million hit after being exposed as anti-woman

What if there were kids and others behind him, does their privacy matter too?
What if you just described and discussed what happened. This is your third post that does not address the truth.

What if there were 10 year old girls and a man exposed his penis to them, that is the scenario you just created. Judging from your comments, that is okay if you owned a gym.

What if you just described and discussed what happened. This is your third post that does not address the truth.

What if there were 10 year old girls and a man exposed his penis to them, that is the scenario you just created. Judging from your comments, that is okay if you owned a gym.
Of course it isn't.

You are missing the point, I don';t think I am.

The gym should have done something about it. If they are allowing it to occur it is their business at risk. I believed she had taken the photo and then shown it to the gym front desk instead of reaching out to them first. This particular story is creepy to me and not one I read on and was interested in.

The entire trans world doesn't interest me either. Best of luck to them, but there should be specific rules in place to protect vulnerable patrons that's for sure.

They don't just "do nothing", they actively welcome adult men to use the women's/girl's facilities.

It needs to stop.
They need to be sued then. It should be a gold mine for any woman in the room. Trump was sued for $84 for some mean words. How about uncomfortable feelings and being placed in potentially harmful position while naked? I'd say they should be sued.

The only reason the victim had to record the incident is because the gym refused to do anything about a man in the women's locker room.
That is the gym policy. As their policy does not all for recording of patrons on the locker room.
Do you have a problem with shows like To Catch a Predator recording men trying to meet kids for sex? After all, they didn't consent to be recorded.
What off topic BS are you trying to point out?

You still have not answered the question about if you support filming in the locker room

Ok cool story. Do you support a policy of banning video inside the lockeroom or do you support one of allowing people to tape others in a locker room. I know I’m against it
Only when it plays witness to, what in normal times, would be criminal behavior by a mental patient.

Then I’m cool with it.

How in the hell can anyone defend this 🐂 💩

Speaking of lying, she didn't video tape someone in the locker room. She took a picture of a man shaving in the women's locker room. She didn't object the trans. She was clear about that in the video she made after the incident. She objected to man shaving in the women's locker room where little girls go. I'm sure she assumed she could take that proof the manager and the creep would be banned. That's what should have happened. Guarantee that guy is a creep.
You just said she didn’t do something then say she did. She violated the gyms rules and paid the price

They don't just "do nothing", they actively welcome adult men to use the women's/girl's facilities.

It needs to stop.

Yes, it does need to stop.

SOme on here make it a political issue. I can't lie, it is all creepy to me, weird really. I like my women curvy and mature.

In university, there was a man transitioning to a woman who seemed to be hitting on me. The fact was, I didn't realize this until one day I saw that he had an Adams apple. I was only in my early 20s and it was extremely uncomfortable to me.

I can't even imagine how I would feel as a woman or child in such a situation in a lockerroom. I wasn't totally clear on the story details because it isn't one I gravitate too.

We should also start asking, "is this trans phoenomon really new or has it always been prevalent in society but just underground"? Before I met this one guy in university, I never knew even one person who had a sex change for instance.

Wait, this isn't even about a trans but this is about a 100% male patron?

That is the gym policy. As their policy does not all for recording of patrons on the locker room.

What off topic BS are you trying to point out?

You still have not answered the question about if you support filming in the locker room

Yes, the gym's policy is to allow adult men in the women's/girl's bathing facility. When that policy was made public, the market and the business' customers reacted accordingly. -$400 million. That's called consequences.

Yes, the gym's policy is to allow adult men in the women's/girl's bathing facility. When that policy was made public, the market and the business' customers reacted accordingly. -$400 million. That's called consequences.
Ok that’s the way things are supposed to work.
Just like when you violate a gyms policy you’re going to face repercussions as the woman found out. Things are working like they are supposed to, no need to get upset

Well yes, she took the photo of a naked person. She should have just went to the front desk and asked them why a dude with male genitals is in their changeroom. It would have also have forced someone to go in there with her to address the potential risk.

You think it is ok to take photos of naked people in the changeroom?
If a man is naked in the ladies room then it is perfectly legitimate to take a picture of the highly unusual incident as proof.

She broke the rules by taking pictures of someone in the change room, just like with LA Fitness a few years back where a playboy model took pictures in the locker room to mock another who was changing.

I don’t agree with men in women’s spaces and will never join PF, but this rule is in place to protect their patrons privacy.
That’s really funny and does show how off base Libbies are in their approach to things.
It’s all part of liberals objections to being caught in crimes. Their retort is “how did you catch me” and they pursue and promote that as Worse than the illegality they committed
Does not work on thinkers.

Forum List

Back